TOP 30 Aesthetic Sayings On Mirage | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Mirage that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Mirage familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Mirage that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Mirage quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Mirage with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Mirage quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Mirage quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Mirage quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Mirage quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Mirage quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Mirage quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Quotes Images On Mirage
1. “Pursuit of happiness is a pursuit of mirage; you only realize its a delusion at the end of the road.” – A.M.M Alusi
2. “When one has no real life, one lives by mirages. It’s still better than nothing.” – Anton Chekhov
3. “True love is a mirage… it does exist. We do get enamored and infatuated by it but we have to keep following it till eternity.” – Balroop Singh
4. “Originality is the most deadly mirage in all of art. You can chase it from now until doomsday, and you’ll only find yourself lost and dying of thirst.” – Caitlín R. Kiernan
5. “Adversity is a mirage. People, situations, and relationships sometimes change for the worst but inevitably clear a path for far better replacements. The continued journey will always find bliss.” – Carl Henegan
6. “But if you don’t take the necessary steps to make them happen, dreams are just mirages that mess with your head!” – Chris Gardner
7. “‘Mirage’ was an attempt to get back into the flow that ‘Rumours’ had. But we missed a vital ingredient. That was the passion.” – Christine McVie
8. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called “perfection,” which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.” – Daniel Pearce
9. “If you can accept the flow of life and give in to it, you will be accepting what is real. Only when you accept what is real can you live with it in peace and happiness. The alternative is a struggle that will never end because it is a struggle with the unreal, with a mirage of life instead of life itself.” – Deepak Chopra
10. “In the end, we self-perceiving, self-inventing, locked-in mirages are little miracles of self-reference.” – Douglas Hofstadter
Popular Quotes Pictures About Mirage
11. “A journey, towards a mirage, never ends.” – Ehsan Sehgal
12. “It is the city of mirrors, the city of mirages, at once solid and liquid, at once air and stone.” – Erica Jong
13. “Everything is an illusion; that is the whole thing about it – illusion, immitation, a mirage. It makes me too sad. Its having like a good dream, you know you are going to wake up.” – Francesca Lia Block
14. “Many is the mirage I chased. Always I was overreaching myself. The oftener I touched reality, the harder I bounced back to the world of illusion, which is the name for everyday life.” – Henry Miller
15. “I consider music like a mirage in the desert. You’re obsessed with the ideal piece of music, and the more you think you’re getting closer, it’s not there.” – Jean-Michel Jarre
16. “Power is a bloody mirage. The closer you seem to get the further away it is.” – Joe Abercrombie Heroes
17. “She thirsted for love, but found only a mirage. Some hearts are a desert you can die wandering in.” – John Mark Green
18. “God is a creed outworn, Ill-wrought from a mirage fair, And life is an image pale That faces a sunless morn.” – Kenneth Rand
19. “Today is all we have, tomorrow is a mirage that may never become reality.” – Louis L’Amour
20. “To lose something is an illusion because everything we own is just a mirage! And you, you cannot lose something which is not yours!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
21. “The beauty myth moves for men as a mirage; its power lies in its ever-receding nature. When the gap is closed, the lover embraces only his own disillusion.” – Naomi Wolf
22. “In the mirage of mirror Difficult it is to distinguish between truth and fake Remove that layer of lens on your eyes And the fake shall rattle like a snake.” – Neelam Saxena Chandra
23. “Mirages are things that aren’t really there that you can see very clearly.” “How do you see something that isn’t there?”… “sometimes it’s much simpler than seeing things that are.” – Norton Juster
24. “The spectacle is at the same time the mirage of self in the mirror of things.” – Paul Ricoeur
25. “The perfect journey is never finished, the goal is always just across the next river, round the shoulder of the next mountain. There is always one more track to follow, one more mirage to explore.” – Rosita Forbes
26. “Enjoy the journey, because the destination is a mirage.” – Steven Furtick
27. “Your writer, your scientist, your chief official, all have lost the power to revive the early illusion concerning fame and high place. Their beauty and delight is like the mirage in the heavens, only plain to the eye outside; within is nothing.” – Theodore Dreiser
28. “The political mirage of something for nothing, from leaders who ‘care,’ has ruined many a nation.” – Thomas Sowell
29. “Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance.” – Will Durant
30. “The traveler walks through many mirages before he finds water.” – Yasmin Mogahed
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.