TOP 30 Motivational Quotes About Military | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Military that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Military familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Military that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Military quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Military with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Military quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Military quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Military quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Military quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Military quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Military quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Famous Quotes Images About Military
1. “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
2. “In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
3. “We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.” – Winston S. Churchill
4. “Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter.” – Winston S. Churchill
5. “It is a proud privilege to be a soldier _ a good soldier [with] discipline, self-respect, pride in his unit and his country, a high sense of duty and obligation to comrades and to his superiors, and a self confidence born of demonstrated ability.” – George S. Patton Jr.
6. “There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.” – George S. Patton Jr.
7. “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” – George Orwell
8. “We must never forget why we have, and why we need our military. Our armed forces exist solely to ensure our nation is safe, so that each and every one of us can sleep soundly at night, knowing we have ‘guardians at the gate.'” – Allen West
9. “I hate it when they say, ‘He gave his life for his country.’ Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don’t die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.” – Admiral Gene LaRocque
10. “No man is fit to command another that cannot command himself.” – William Penn
Great Quotes Pictures About Military
11. “The military might of a country represents its national strength. Only when it builds up its military might in every way can it develop into a thriving country.” – Kim Jong-un
12. “The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment.” – Judd Gregg
13. “The U.S. Military is us. There is no truer representation of a country than the people that it sends into the field to fight for it. The people who wear our uniform and carry our rifles into combat are our kids, and our job is to support them, because they’re protecting us.” – Tom Clancy
14. “After I was discharged from the military, it was difficult trying to become a civilian.” – Chris Kyle
15. “A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.” – unknown
16. “The number of medals on an officer’s breast varies in inverse proportion to the square of the distance of his duty from the front line.” – Charles Montague
17. “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons” – General MacArthur
18. “If you can’t get them to salute when they should salute and wear the clothes you tell them to wear, how are you going to get them to die for their country?” – George Patton
19. “Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we’ve been bombing over the years been complaining?” – George Wallace
20. “You don’t have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight.” – Barry Goldwater
Beautiful Sayings Pictures About Military
21. “I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.” – Sir Winston Churchill
22. “Never forget that no military leader has ever become great without audacity. if the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.” – Karl von Clausewitz
23. “I will never quit. My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down i will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my enemies and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.” – Marcus Luttrell
24. “America’s finest – our men and women in uniform, are a force for good throughout the world, and that is nothing to apologize for.” – Sarah Palin
25. “America without her Soldiers would be like God without His angels.” – Claudia Pemberton
26. “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” – G.K. Chesterton
27. “In peace, children inter their parents; war violates the order of nature and causes parents to inter their children.” – Herodotus
28. “A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
29. “The consensus seemed to be that if really large numbers of men were sent to storm the mountain, then enough might survive the rocks to take the citadel. This is essentially the basis of all military thinking.” – Terry Pratchett
30. “It is a long-cherished tradition among a certain type of military thinker that huge casualties are the main thing. If they are on the other side then this is a valuable bonus.” – Terry Pratchett
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.