TOP 15 Meaningful Sayings About Meth | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Meth that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Meth familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Meth that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Meth quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 15 quotes about Meth with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Meth quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Meth quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Meth quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Meth quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Meth quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Meth quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Images On Meth
1. “Methamphetamine: the quintessential American drug. American housewives, heads of state, businessmen and poets alike have acquired a taste for the yellow, crystalline powder. Everyone from Hitler to President Kennedy to Elvis to Jack Kerouac indulged in one of its many forms, and its presence has been an invisible hand shaping events, preparing the ground for the strangest drug epidemic the world has ever seen.” – Sterling Braswell
2. “Methamphetamine is a hideous drug. Meth makes a person become paranoid, violent, and aggressive – making them a serious threat to society and law enforcement. And maybe more importantly, meth users are a threat to their own children and families.” – Dirk Kempthorne
3. “Meth is too easy to make, and unfortunately right now all the ingredients need to make this highly addictive drug are legal and readily available to those who want to cook it up and sell it to our children.” – Michael McCaul
4. “After a few months in my parents’ basement, I took an apartment near the state university, where I discovered both crystal methamphetamine and conceptual art. Either one of these things are dangerous, but in combination they have the potential to destroy entire civilizations.” – David Sedaris
5. “Methamphetamine is so Flowers for Algernon: All that super-human cerebral ability fades to limited physical activities like stapling carpet scraps to the wall or masturbation antics worthy of The Guinness Book of World Records.” – Clint Catalyst
6. “Meth depletes the body of calcium, the vitamin essential to maintaining healthy teeth. It also includes acidic ingredients that can damage teeth…Basically, pop the hood of your car and you can find the ingredients you need to cook meth. I’m no dentist, but I came to the conclusion that was the root of my tooth pain.” – S.C. Sterling
7. “It’s sad that burnt marshmallows make me think of methamphetamine, when they should bring back childhood memories of s’mores.” – Phil Volatile
8. “If the devil had invented a drug to lure gay men it would be crystal.” – Bob Hattoy
9. “I had discovered the ‘answer’ to all my problems…suddenly I felt smarter, sexier, funnier, I could walk into a club cold sober, feeling awkward and alien, do a bump in the bathroom – and then spin out of the stall like wonder woman.” – Kevin Koffler
10. “Let’s say you’re in a situation where crystal meth can help you. Like, I don’t know, you have too many teeth.” – Dave Attell
Beautiful Sayings Pictures About Meth
11. “Imagine trying to live without air. Now imagine something worse.” – Amy Reed
12. “I’d heard a saying about meth, that it took you down one of three roads: jail, the psych ward, or death.” – Lauren Myracle
13. “The consumer landscape…is automatically the perfect context for the production of meth…Alone, aluminum foil, camping stoves, Gatorade bottles, salsa jars, and cold tablets are just domestic objects; together, they are transformed into agents of chaos.” – Sarah Holder
14. “It’s like God tells you that if you take another breath, your children will die. You do everything you can not to take a breath. But eventually you do. That’s what it’s like. Your brain just screams at you.” – Erica Haas
15. “During World War II, meth played a sinister role in the Nazi war machine. The military, along with German civilians, used a commercial form of the drug…to stay awake, alert and energized…Troops called it “tank chocolate” or “pilot’s salt.”” – Richard Gunderman
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.