TOP 30 Revolutionary Quotes On Metaphysical | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Metaphysical that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Metaphysical familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Metaphysical that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Metaphysical quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Metaphysical with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Metaphysical quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Metaphysical quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Metaphysical quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Metaphysical quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Metaphysical quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Metaphysical quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Pictures About Metaphysical
1. “You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself.” – Alan W. Watts
2. “The great mystery of our metaphysical situation, that God is nearer to us than we are ourselves, is manifest in the fact that we cannot even be wholly ourselves in the sense of individuality as a unique divine thought until we are reborn in Christ.” – Dietrich von Hildebrand
3. “If you haven’t attained true clear vision, this causes you to lapse into extremes, so that you lose contact with reality.” – Zen Master Yuanwu
4. “From a pure metaphysical perspective, there is no world outside ourselves. So, at the deepest level, the state of the planet is more a reflection of the consciousness of mankind than the consciousness of mankind is a reflection of world events.” – Marianne Williamson
5. “There is surely a piece of divinity within us, something that was before the elements and owes no homage unto the sun.” – Sir Thomas Browne
6. “The universe will use any vehicle and any medium to communicate with us. Our job is to be alert and to listen.” – Elaine Seiler
7. “Metaphysics is the finding of bad reasons for what we believe upon instinct, but to find these reasons is no less an instinct.” – Francis Herbert Bradley
8. “The metaphysical image that a definite epoch forges of the world has the same structure as what the world immediately understands to be appropriate as a form of its political organization.” – Carl Schmitt
9. “Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed.” – Antoine-Laurent de Lavoisier
10. “Metaphysical speculation is independent of the physical validity of the Big Bang itself and is irrelevant to our understanding of it.” – Lawrence M. Krauss
11. “Metaphysical thinking will always no doubt be a strong element in her mentality, and it is to be hoped that she will never lose her great, her sovereign powers in that direction.” – Sri Aurobindo
12. “Metaphysical rebellion is a claim, motivated by the concept of a complete unity, against the suffering of life and death and a protest against the human condition both for its incompleteness, thanks to death, and its wastefulness, thanks to evil.” – Albert Camus
13. “Metaphysical fallacies contain the only clues we have to what thinking means to those who engage in it.” – Hannah Arendt
14. “Metaphysical speculation is about as pointless as a discussion on the meaning of one’s lungs. They’re for breathing.” – P. D. James
15. “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” – Deepak Chopra
16. “A metaphysical conclusion is either a false conclusion or a concealed experimental conclusion.” – Hermann von Helmholtz
17. “Force never moves in a straight line, but always in a curve vast as the universe, and therefore eventually returns whence it issued forth, but upon a higher arc, for the universe has progressed since it started.” – Kabbalah
18. “The religious idea of God cannot do full duty for the metaphysical infinity.” – Alan Watts
19. “At any given moment, you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” – Christine Mason Miller
20. “For the metaphysical term ‘will’ we may in these instances safely substitute the chemical term ‘photochemical action of light.” – Jacques Loeb
21. “Metaphysics may be, after all, only the art of being sure of something that is not so and logic only the art of going wrong with confidence.” – Joseph Wood Krutch
22. “Metaphysics attempts to discover the ultimate nature of reality, and in this sense, the innerspace of science fiction is metaphysical fiction.” – Kate Wilhelm
23. “The ultimate metaphysical ground is the creative advance into novelty.” – Alfred North Whitehead
24. “All that we see is but a dream within a dream.” – Edgar Allan Poe
25. “Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
26. “In the metaphysical elements of aesthetics the various nonmoral feelings are to be made use of; in the elements of moral metaphysics the various moral feelings of men, according to the differences in sex, age, education, and government, of races and climates, are to be employed.” – Immanuel Kant
27. “Do not commit spiritual suicide through a passion for discussing metaphysical subtleties” – Charles H. Spurgeon
28. “There will be a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” – Louis L’ Amour
29. “Metaphysical problems about mind versus matter arise only from epistemological confusions.” – Raymond Smullyan
30. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.