25+ Awesome Quotes On Memoriam | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Memoriam that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Memoriam familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Memoriam that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Memoriam quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 25 quotes about Memoriam with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Memoriam quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Memoriam quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Memoriam quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Memoriam quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Memoriam quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Memoriam quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Pictures On Memoriam
1. “The memorial itself has been an afterthought. It’s astounding to me that the only thing they have up there after four years are a couple of posters.” – Bill Doyle
2. “Memorials become relics if they do not stir our modern conscience.” – Henry Waxman
3. “It’s a sad fact that some people are only remembered once they’re dead.” – BatWhaleDragon
4. “Grief and tragedy and hatred are only for a time. Goodness, remembrance and love have no end, and the Lord of life holds all who die and all who mourn.” – George W. Bush
5. “The only real treasure is in your head. Memories are better than diamonds and nobody can steal them from you” – Rodman Philbrick
6. “Memorial Day isn’t just about honoring veterans, its honoring those who lost their lives. Veterans had the fortune of coming home. For us, that’s a reminder of when we come home we still have a responsibility to serve. It’s a continuation of service that honors our country and those who fell defending it.” – Pete Hegseth
7. “The grief they have experienced has made them more empathetic to the grief of others.” – Bill Doyle
8. “Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” – Terry Pratchett
9. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in; their true beauty is revealed only if their light is from within.” – Elizabeth Kubler Ross
10. “Because one dead leaves every material back, even the body, but what is taken is the soul with memories.” – Riku H. Petro
Motivational Quotes Pictures About Memoriam
11. “People leave strange little memories of themselves behind when they die.” – Haruki Murakami
12. “Ceremonies are important. But our gratitude has to be more than visits to the troops, and once a year Memorial Day ceremonies. We honor the dead best by treating the living well.” – Jennifer Granholm
13. “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.” – Anonymous
14. “Our legacy is really the lives we touch, the inspiration we give, altering someone’s plan – if even for a moment and getting them to think, cry, laugh, argue. More than anything, we are remembered for our smiles; the ones we share with our closest and dearest, and the ones we bestow on a total stranger, who needed it right then, and God put you there to deliver.” – Carrie Hamilton
15. “The best memorial for a mighty man is to gain honor ere death.” – Decimius Magnus Ausonius
16. “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Anonymous
17. “Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the thing you are, the things you never want to lose.” – Kevin Arnold
18. “Memories are like stones, time and distance erode them like acid.” – Ugo Betti
19. “Our memories are independent of our wills. It is not so easy to forget.” – Richard B. Sheridan
20. “A remembrance can mean nothing to the one remembered; it can only remind the ones left behind how little they did while you were still alive.” – Sandra Bernhard
Motivational Quotes Pictures On Memoriam
21. “Those whom we have loved never really leave us. They live on forever in our hearts, and cast their radiant light onto our every shadow.” – Sylvana Rossetti
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.