26+ Deep Sayings On Melancholy | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Melancholy that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Melancholy familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Melancholy that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Melancholy quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 26 quotes about Melancholy with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Melancholy quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Melancholy quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Melancholy quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Melancholy quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Melancholy quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Melancholy quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Valuable Sayings Images About Melancholy
1. “Knowledge of the soul would unfailingly make us melancholy if the pleasures of expression did not keep us alert and of good cheer.” – Thomas E. Mann
2. “My melancholy is the most faithful mistress I have known; what wonder, then, that I love her in return.” – Søren Kierkegaard
3. “Melancholy and sadness are the start of doubt, doubt is the beginning of despair; despair is the cruel beginning of the differing degrees of wickedness.” – Comte de Lautreamont
4. “Melancholy is a sensual pleasure that is deliberately provoked. How many people shut themselves away to make themselves sadder, or to weep beside a stream, or choose a sentimental book! We are constantly building and unbuilding ourselves.” – Gustave Flaubert
5. “The melancholy days are come, the saddest of the year, Of wailing winds, and naked woods and meadows brown and sear.” – William C. Bryant
6. “Only tears can hear the sound of pain when warm blood reddens discolored stain.” – Munia Khan
7. “It is Melancholy that causes those delightful tears to flow, and produces that melting disposition of the heart which is felt in the enjoyment of a pure pleasure, in the possession of a sweet and certain joy.” – Jeanne-Marie Roland
8. “It is a melancholy truth that even great men have their poor relations.” – Charles Dickens
9. “There is no coming to consciousness without pain.” – Carl Jung
10. “Depression is melancholy minus its charms the animation, the fits.” – Susan Sontag
Inspirational Sayings Images On Melancholy
11. “Melancholy is not one of my emotions. Quite seriously, I don’t do melancholy. It’s a miserable way to be.” – Walter Mischel
12. “Melancholy: an appetite no misery satisfies.” – Emil M. Cioran
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.