TOP 30 Great Sayings About Maternity | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Maternity that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Maternity familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Maternity that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Maternity quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Maternity with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Maternity quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Maternity quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Maternity quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Maternity quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Maternity quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Maternity quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Pictures About Maternity
1. “Pregnancy seemed like a tremendous abdication of control. Something growing inside you which would eventually usurp your life.” – Erica Jong
2. “Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear.” – Jane Weideman
3. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” – Joan Raphael-Leff
4. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain â€“ your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones
5. “Maternity is a glorious thing, since all mankind has been conceived, born, and nourished of women. All human laws should encourage the multiplication of families.” – Martin Luther
6. “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the other love of my life.” – Anonymous
7. “There is a sanctity involved with bringing a child into this world, it is better than bombing one out of it.” – James Baldwin
8. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Osho
9. “Being pregnant is a pretty tough gig. You’re trying to grow a whole other person, you’re tired, your feet hurt, and you’re a little scared about the big changes you know are coming.” – Jennifer McGuire
10. “A mother s joy begins when new life is stirring inside when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Anonymous
Motivating Quotes Images About Maternity
11. “Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments.” – Anonymous
12. “Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.” – E.B. White
13. “Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul.” – Robert Anton Wilson
14. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.” – Judy Ford
15. “Birth is about making mothers… strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.” – Barbara Katz Rothman
16. “Being pregnant was a lot like being a child again. There was always someone telling you what to do.” – Emily Oster
17. “The life of a mother is the life of a child: you are two blossoms on a single branch.” – Karen Maezen Miller
18. “Maternity is a matter of fact, paternity is a matter of opinion.” – PROVERBS
19. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched along with body making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.” – Anne Christian Buchanan
20. “Being pregnant is all about being fully alive, it is about being a complete woman, and it is a period of growing, transition, and of new beginnings in the journey of life.” – Anonymous
Short Quotes Images About Maternity
21. “If pregnancy were a book they would cut out the last two chapters.” – Nora Ephron
22. “There is no way out of the experience except through it, because it is not really your experience at all but the baby’s. Your body is the child’s instrument of birth.” – Penelope Leach
23. “Pregnancy seems designed to prepare you for life as a mother. You start making sacrifices nine months before the child is born, so by the time they put in an appearance you are used to giving things up for them.” – Brett Kiellerop
24. “Pregnancy can be a time when you take tremendous pleasure in eating, not only because you may enjoy food more but also because you know that it is nourishing both you and your baby.” – Martha Rose Shulman
25. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – HARRIETTE HARTIGAN
26. “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.” – Heather Wittenberg
27. “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.” – Queen Victoria
28. “Maternity is on the face of it an unsociable experience. The selfishness that a woman has learned to stifle or to dissemble where she alone is concerned, blooms freely and unashamed on behalf of her offspring.” – Emily James Smith Putnam
29. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” – Holly Madison
30. “The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.