TOP 30 Short Sayings On Material Things | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Material Things that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Material Things familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Material Things that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Material Things quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Material Things with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Material Things quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Material Things quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Material Things quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Material Things quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Material Things quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Material Things quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Famous Quotes Images On Material Things
1. “Seeking happiness in material things is a sure way of being unhappy.” – Pope Francis
2. “Renounce all those material things that you gained by exploiting other human beings.” – Tracy Chapman
3. “If money and material things become the center of our lives, they seize us and make us slaves.” – Pope Francis
4. “You can’t substitute material things for love or for gentleness or for tenderness or for a sense of comradeship” – Mitch Albom
5. “The love for material things grows like a fungus in the soul and destroys the loveliness of the human heart utterly.” – Caryll Houselander
6. “Solicitude for material things distracts the soul and divides it. The devil seizes the divided soul and drags it to hell.” – Anthony
7. “If pursuing material things becomes your only goal, you will fail in so many ways. Besides, in time all material things go away.” – John Wooden
8. “Those too impressed with material things cannot hold their place n the world of culture; they are relegated to inferiority and ultimate death.” – Alexander Crummell
9. “I am convinced that material things can contribute a lot to making one’s life pleasant, but, basically, if you do not have very good friends and relatives who matter to you, life will be really empty and sad and material things cease to be important.” – David Rockefeller
10. “We too often let the material things serve as indicators that we’re doing well, even though something inside us tells us that were not doing our best. That we are avoiding that which is hard, but also necessary. That we are shrinking from rather than rising to the challenges of the age.” – Barack Obama
Favorite Quotes Images On Material Things
11. “Any so-called material thing that you want is merely a symbol: you want it not for itself, but because it will content your spirit for the moment.” – Mark Twain
12. “An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.” – Pliny The Younger
13. “The power of material things, to bestow happiness, to bring joy into the life is tremendously exaggerated. But The right mental attitude for example gratitude that things are not worse, the trained mind the right habits of thought – lifeskills, will bring to us the best there is in the universe.” – Orison Swett Marden
14. “If we could put material things into their proper place, and use them without being attached to them, how much freer we would be. Then we wouldn’t burden ourselves with things we don’t need. If we could only realize that we are all cells in the same body of humanity – then we would think of having enough for all, not too much for some and too little for others.” – Peace Pilgrim
15. “We know that material things don’t offer contentment, but we still buy more-more of the props and gadgets our culture tells us we must have in order to be happy and “happening.” Our addiction to consumption distracts us from seeing that we are disconnected from ourselves, from our truth and from one another. Any euphoria we gain from our material gains is fleeting at best.” – Susan L. Taylor
16. “A piece of material has a life. You must never upset it if you want the material to speak.” – Hubert de Givenchy
17. “Possession of material riches, without inner peace, is like dying of thirst while bathing in a lake. If material poverty is to be avoided, spiritual poverty is to be abhorred. For it is spiritual poverty, not material lack, that lies at the core of all human suffering.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
18. “The older you get and the wealthier you get, the more complicated life becomes. That’s why I have as few material assets as possible. Every material thing you have is more hassle.” – Peter Hargreaves
19. “Piling up material goods cannot fill the emptiness of lives which have no confidence or purpose.” – Ronald Reagan
20. “You lose so many material possessions being on the road. You can’t get too attached to stuff and you have to remember that people must never become possessions. People are spheres intersecting. You have to make sure that one sphere doesn’t ever take over the other. Individuality is absolutely the most important thing” – Brian Molko
21. “None of those material possessions do anything to make your life any better…. I know a lot of people who have a lot of everything, and they’re absolutely the most miserable people in the world. So it won’t do anything for you unless you’re a happy person and can have peace with yourself.” – Lenny Kravitz
22. “Our material possessions, like our joys, are enhanced in value by being shared. Hoarded and unimproved property can only afford satisfaction to a miser.” – George D. Prentice
23. “Inordinate desire for material possessions can become an obsession that consumes our thoughts, drains our resources, and leads to unhappiness.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
24. “There may be community of material possessions, but there can never be community of love or esteem.” – Samuel Johnson
25. “You cannot enrich yourself with material possessions. However, you can enrich yourself by giving yourself away with love, service, kindness, compassion, and courage.” – Debasish Mridha
26. “No level of pleasure from any material possession compares to the feeling of unconditional happiness.” – Edmond Mbiaka
27. “When you define yourself with your material possessions, you would likely attract those who would do anything humanly possible to come into your life to take advantage of you.” – Edmond Mbiaka
28. “Material things don’t matter.” – John Catsimatidis
29. “It’s nice to have material things but they’re very superficial aren’t they?” – Mark Addy
30. “There’s nothing wrong with material things as long as you don’t lie, cheat and steal.” – Bikram Choudhury
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.