TOP 30 Notable Quotes About Masquerade | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Masquerade that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Masquerade familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Masquerade that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Masquerade quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Masquerade with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Masquerade quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Masquerade quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Masquerade quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Masquerade quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Masquerade quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Masquerade quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Images About Masquerade
1. “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” – Oscar Wilde
2. “Life is a masquerade. Everywhere you look are people hiding behind masks.” – Ridze Khan
3. “His appearance in reality a hidden masquerade.” – Justin Bienvenue
4. “The defenders of the status quo often masquerade as the preservers of harmony.” – Mark Sheppard
5. “We are so accustomed to masquerade ourselves before others that we end by deceiving ourselves.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
6. “Stripped of all their masquerades, the fears of men are quite identical: the fear of loneliness, rejection, inferiority, unmanageable anger, illness and death.” – Joshua L. Liebman
7. “The mask in which you choose to disguise yourself uncovers who you subconsciously are or want to be. Masks reveal in the eyes the face that lies hidden as if the mask is a dark glass mirroring your soul.” – Chloe Thurlow
8. “Why should we grope among the dry bones of the past, or put the living generation into masquerade out of its faded wardrobe?” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “During times of war, hatred becomes quite respectable even though it has to masquerade often under the guise of patriotism.” – Howard Thurman
10. “Remember, you cannot be both young and wise. Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly cynics.” – Stephen Colbert
Notable Sayings Pictures About Masquerade
11. “And many more destructions played in this ghastly masquerade, all disguised, even to the eyes, like bishops, lawyers, peers, or spies.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
12. “Freedom is no guarantee of anything. It is only defined today by what it is not. What it is takes forms strange and of infinite variety – bizarre as in a masquerade.” – Josephine Winslow Johnson
13. “Modern society is a biological disaster masquerading as progress.” – Steven Magee
14. “Pretending can be a bold form of experimentation and inventiveness. In pretending joy or happiness, we may discover or enhance our capacity for it.” – Harriet Lerner
15. “No one can long hide behind a mask; the pretense soon lapses into the true character.” – Seneca The Younger
16. “Let’s be honest. You let yourself be pulled in because it felt good to be wanted, needed. But then it went too far, as projected images always do. If it’s not a real image, but one that has been projected on to you, then you can keep up the masquerade for only so long before the mask cracks and the paint on the mask peels away.” – Tori Amos
17. “Wearing a mask wears you out. Faking it is fatiguing. The most exhausting activity is pretending to be what you know you aren’t.” – Rick Warren
18. “A most insidious form of fear is that which masquerades as common sense or even wisdom, condemning as foolish, reckless, insignificant or futile the small, daily acts of courage which help to preserve man’s self-respect and inherent human dignity.” – Aung San Suu Kyi
19. “Masks reveal the shape of your soul and the state of the world and, in today’s world, everyone wears a mask.” – Chloe Thurlow
20. “And, after all, what is a lie? ‘Tis but the truth in a masquerade.” – Alexander Pope
Deep Sayings Images On Masquerade
21. “All is as if the world did cease to exist. The city’s monuments go unseen, its past unheard, and its culture slowly fading in the dismal sea.” – Nathan Reese Maher
22. “Civilization is the lamb’s skin in which barbarism masquerades.” – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
23. “You were my favorite mistake. A masquerade that nice guys can persuade with such charming ways and leave you with such heartache.” – Celia Rouge Hofin
24. “Precise forecasts masquerade as accurate ones.” – Nate Silver
25. “Such subtle covenants shall be made, ’til peace itself is war in masquerade.” – John Dryden
26. “Most of the confidence which I appear to feel, especially when influenced by noon wine, is only a pretense.” – Tennessee Williams
27. “The present always masquerades as a beginning; maybe we couldn’t endure it if we realized at the time that it was a peak, or even an ending.” – Robin Morgan
28. “Masks reveal. They don’t conceal. Masks reveal your cravings, your passion, your deepest most secret desires.” – Chloe Thurlow
29. “The closing years of life are like the end of a masquerade party, when the masks are dropped.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
30. “Because these consequences are distributed globally, the problem masquerades as a distraction. Because the length of time between causes and consequences stretches out longer than we’re used to dealing with, it gives us the illusion that we have the luxury of time. Neither of those things is true.” – Al Gore
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.