21+ Motivational Quotes On Martini | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Martini that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Martini familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Martini that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Martini quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 21 quotes about Martini with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Martini quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Martini quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Martini quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Martini quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Martini quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Martini quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Best Quotes Images On Martini
1. “I’m not talking a cup of cheap gin splashed over an ice cube. I’m talking satin, fire and ice; Fred Astaire in a glass; surgical cleanliness, insight.. comfort; redemption and absolution. I’m talking MARTINI.” – Anonymous
2. “I am prepared to believe that a dry martini slightly impairs the palate, but think what it does for the soul.” – Alec Waugh
3. “Happiness is finding two olives in your martini when you’re hungry. It’s certainly become much more en vogue lately.” – Michael Luria
4. “Martinis are the only American invention as perfect as a sonnet.” – H.L.Mencken
5. “One martini is all right. Two are too many, and three are not enough.” – James Thurber
6. “When I have one martini, I feel bigger, wiser, taller. When I have a second, I feel superlative. When I have more, there’s no holding me.” – William Faulkner
7. “A fine martini has a surface tension. It should stun, then cascade through your being.” – Richard Darcy
8. “There is something about a Martini, A tingle remarkably pleasant; A yellow, a mellow Martini; I wish that I had one at present.” – Ogden Nash
9. “The martini (a.k.a. The Silver bullet, The Cold War, White Lightning, Olive Soup, and See-Through) is not just a drink. It is the soul of cocktail—a liquid icon.” – Nannette Stone
10. “Martinis . . . have a muting effect on the constant ringing in my ears, and as five o’clock approaches, my thoughts turn toward the elixir of quietude. Gin stops the bell from tolling.” – E.B. White
Beautiful Sayings Pictures On Martini
11. “The three-martini lunch is the epitome of American efficiency. Where else can you get an earful, a bellyful and a snootful at the same time?” – Gerald R. Ford
12. “Martinis are glamorous but also so simple because they only have a few ingredients, and you can really taste the vodka.” – Stephanie Sigman
13. “Russians really needed a product that would be not as strong as vodka and not as feminine as cheap sparkling wine, so Martini was a good solution.” – Roustam Tariko
14. “A good martini, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman..or a bad woman. Depending on how much happiness you can stand.” – George Burns
15. “A well-made Martini or Gibson, correctly chilled and nicely served, has been more often my true friend than any two-legged creature.” – M.F.K. Fisher
16. “I’m not a drinker, my body won’t tolerate…eh…spirits, really. I had two martinis New Years Eve and I tried to hi-jack an elevator and fly it to Cuba.” – Woody Allen
17. “A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior. . . . The purpose of the Martini is to enhance the evening, not to obliterate it.” – Bernaby Conrad III
18. “The two-martinis-for-lunch bunch would love for us to fight each other over the resources they have made scarce.” – Barbara Mikulski
19. “A priest is sent to Alaska. A bishop goes up to visit one year later. The bishop asks, How do you like it up here? The priest says, If it wasn’t for my Rosary, and 2 martinis a day, I’d be lost. Bishop, would you like a martini? Yes. Rosary, get the bishop a martini!” – Henny Youngman
20. “A raise is like a martini: it elevates the spirit, but only temporarily.” – Daniel Seligman
21. “Suffering is as necessary to entertaining as vermouth is to a Martini – a small but vital ingredient.” – Phyllis McGinley
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.