15+ Valuable Quotes By Marguerite Duras | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best quotes which were made by the famous Marguerite Duras with some precious words and wisdom. These sayings by Marguerite Duras are famous, thoughtful, and popular. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have been there where we are standing now. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. Here is a bunch of quotes and images from Marguerite Duras that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. We have picked out these best Marguerite Duras sayings from the internet for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 15 quotes from Marguerite Duras with images, anytime on the go. Dive into the pool of sayings from Marguerite Duras with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Marguerite Duras quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Marguerite Duras quotes without any hesitation. You have no need of approbation of anyone also to share these Marguerite Duras quote pictures on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. Choose from the perfect Marguerite Duras quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Marguerite Duras quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Renown Sayings Pictures By Marguerite Duras
1. “A house means a family house, a place specially meant for putting children and men in so as to restrict their waywardness and distract them from the longing for adventure and escape they’ve had since time began.”
2. “Acting doesn’t bring anything to a text. On the contrary, it detracts from it.”
3. “Alcohol doesn’t console, it doesn’t fill up anyone’s psychological gaps, all it replaces is the lack of God. It doesn’t comfort man. On the contrary, it encourages him in his folly, it transports him to the supreme regions where he is master of his own destiny.”
4. “Alcohol is barren. The words a man speaks in the night of drunkenness fade like the darkness itself at the coming of day.”
5. “Fidelity, enforced and unto death, is the price you pay for the kind of love you never want to give up, for someone you want to hold forever, tighter and tighter, whether he’s close or far away, someone who becomes dearer to you the more you’ve sacrificed for his sake.”
6. “For that’s what a woman, a mother wants to teach her children to take an interest in life. She knows it’s safer for them to be interested in other people’s happiness than to believe in their own.”
7. “I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.”
8. “In homosexual love the passion is homosexuality itself. What a homosexual loves, as if it were his lover, his country, his art, his land, is homosexuality.”
9. “It has been my face. It’s got older still, or course, but less, comparatively, than it would otherwise have done. It’s scored with deep, dry wrinkles, the skin is cracked. But my face hasn’t collapsed, as some with fine feature have done. It’s kept the same contours, but its substance has been laid waste. I have a face laid waste.”
10. “It’s afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn’t necessarily prove that you loved him”
Meaningful Quotes Images By Marguerite Duras
11. “Journalism without a moral position is impossible. Every journalist is a moralist. It’s absolutely unavoidable. A journalist is someone who looks at the world and the way it works, someone who takes a close look at things every day and reports what she sees, someone who represents the world, the event, for others. She cannot do her work without judging what she sees.”
12. “Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we’ve ever met.”
13. “People come to Paris, to the capital, to give their lives a sense of belonging, of an almost mythical participation in society.”
14. “The best way to fill time is to waste it.”
15. “The house a woman creates is a Utopia. She can’t help it, can’t help trying to interest her nearest and dearest not in happiness itself but in the search for it.”
16. “The thing that’s between us is fascination, and the fascination resides in our being alike. Whether you’re a man or a woman, the fascination resides in finding out that we’re alike.”
Suggested For You:
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share. Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions. I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.