17+ Great Sayings About Malaysia | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Malaysia that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Malaysia familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Malaysia that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Malaysia quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 17 quotes about Malaysia with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Malaysia quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Malaysia quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Malaysia quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Malaysia quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Malaysia quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Malaysia quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Famous Sayings Images About Malaysia
1. “Without doubt, Malaysia is the great economic star of the Muslim world.” – Martin Jacques
2. “Malaysia is a country unlike any other: Full of promise and fragility. Its history, cultural and religious diversity make it a rich, compelling and surprising land.” – Taric Ramadan
3. “In Malaysia, where Western culture was extremely influential, I’d grown up listening to Elvis and the Beatles and watching American movies. People wanted to be like Americans. In contrast, when I got here, I saw prosperous middle-class American college students wanting to somehow join the Third World.” – Feisal Abdul Rauf
4. “Justice is the most important thing. In a plural society like Malaysia, you cannot have two laws – one law for the Muslim, one law for the non-Muslim.” – Mahatir Mohamad
5. “In the eyes of the world, Malaysia has become a pariah state, a state where anyone can be hauled up and questioned by the police, detained, and charged through abusing laws of the country.” – Mahatir Mohamad
6. “Developing countries like Malaysia should have a say in changing the world financial system since we have faced the problems that it has caused.” – Mahatir Mohamad
7. “That whole country, Malaysia has a history of telling other countries back off, we`ll do our business. They`re pretty stubborn bunch of people. So they will do what they have to do.” – Christopher R. Hill
8. “Malaysia-Singapore bilateral relations can blossom beautifully if cultivated and nurtured like an orchid plant.” – Najib Razak
9. “There is great potential and deep fragility [in Malaysia] that can be used by any group that stresses on religion, pushing towards Islam, rejecting people and alienating migrants – anything can be used to win the next elections. So these are the signs of fragility that is very much there.” – Tariq Ramadan
10. “Most developing countries would know Malaysia quite well. Why? It is because we believe in contacts. We offer them some help for training, for example. We call it ‘technical cooperation’.” – Mahatir Mohamad
Motivational Sayings Images About Malaysia
11. “In spite of the huge diversity in Malaysia in terms of religion, culture, race, ethnicity and so forth, we’ve really gone very far in developing this country.” – Najib Razak
12. “When my father was posted to Malaysia, we’d take bacon-and-egg sandwiches in our backpacks and go hiking in the jungle or make bamboo rafts to sail down rivers.” – Rory Stewart
13. “We were constantly traveling between Malaysia and Singapore, which is connected by a bridge at the southernmost end of Malaysia. In fact, when I was a child, I had to go between countries twice a day to go to school, because I was living in Malaysia at the time but attending primary school in Singapore.” – Ronnie Chieng
14. “Malaysia has got all the things in place to continue growth: the policies are there; the mechanisms are there. So, I think even when I am not around, Malaysia can do with other people who are converse with our policies.” – Mahatir Mohamad
15. “When the British ruled Malaysia, they burnt millions of acres of Malaysian forests so that they could plant rubber.” – Mahatir Mohamad
16. “By linking something to race or religion, politicians distract Malaysians from the core issue while also garnering support from those whose identities depend heavily on their racial or religious identities – meaning most Malaysians.” – Brian Yap
17. “Detention without trial is history in Malaysia.” – Najib Razak
18. “All talk on Islamic States is just an empty dream. No man in his right sense would accept a nation which bases its political administration on religion, and in a country like Malaysia with its multiracial and multireligious people, there is no room for an Islamic State.” – Tunku Abdul Rahman
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.