28+ Top Sayings About Maine | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Maine that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Maine familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Maine that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Maine quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 28 quotes about Maine with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Maine quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Maine quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Maine quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Maine quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Maine quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Maine quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Quotes Images On Maine
1. “The branch had unquestionably been whacked from a tree in the woods behind our son’s house in Maine and had made the long trip south. It wore the look and carried the smell of authenticity.” – E.B. White
2. “I would really rather feel bad in Maine than good anywhere else.” – E.B. White
3. “You can certainly learn to spell ‘moccasin’ while driving into Maine, and there is often little else to do, except steer and avoid death.” – E.B. White
4. “I think of those first five years in Maine as the time when this happened to me… I was suddenly seeing, feeling, and listening as a child sees, feels, and listens.” – E.B. White
5. “Maine out of season is unmistakably a great destination: hospitable, good-humored, plenty of elbow room, short days, dark nights of crackling ice crystals.” – Paul Theroux
6. “Maine is a joy in the summer. But the soul of Maine is more apparent in the winter.” – Paul Theroux
7. “Maine is a movable music festival in the summertime.” – Sue Hubbell
8. “In Maine we have a saying that there’s no point in speaking unless you can improve on silence.” – Edmund Muskie
9. “This was what you might call a bran-new country; the only roads were of Nature’s making, and the few houses were camps. Here, then, one could no longer accuse institutions and society, but must front the true source of evil.” – Henry David Thoreau
10. “The New York papers carried pages of coverage for an entire week, stating that the Maine had been purposely blown up and that the Spanish had done it.” – Jan R. Van Meter
Deep Quotes Pictures On Maine
11. “You cannot be absolutely dumb when you live with a person unless you are inhabitant of the North of England or the state of Maine” – Ford Madox Ford
12. “As Maine goes, so goes the nation.” – Susan Ratcliffe
13. “In less than half a century the Island, first regarded as merely a rock, barren , and largely inhospitable wilderness, far distant from emerging metropolitan centers along the Eastern seaboard became a scenic destination for thousands of Americans.” – Pamela Belanger
14. “Maine people have a live-and-let-live philosophy, and tend to be fair and open-minded.” – Chellie Pingree
15. “In Maine, there’s a deeply ingrained sense that you can always get a little more use out of something.” – Tim Sample
16. “I grew up on a dirt road in Maine, and pretty much everybody on that dirt road was related to me, and they were old. And so grumpy.” – Elizabeth Strout
17. “The beauty of Maine is such that you can’t really see it clearly while you live there. But now that I’ve moved away, with each return it all becomes almost hallucinatory: the dark blue water, the rocky coast with occasional flashes of white sand, the jasper stone beaches along the coast, the fire and fir forests somehow vivid in their stillness.” – Alexander Chee
18. “I am a big lover of the environment. I actually come from Maine, which is pretty much all environment.” – Noah Gray-Cabey
19. “When I was a child growing up in Maine, one of my favorite things to do was to look for the sand dollars on the seashores of Maine, because my parents told me it would bring me luck. But you know, these shells, they were hard to find. They’re covered in sand. They’re difficult to see.” – Sarah Parcak
20. “The forests are largely primeval. Oaks, beeches, birches, maples, ashes, poplars and many other deciduous trees of our eastern ranges, here found in full luxuriance, mingles with groves of pine and giant hemlock. The typical shrub of northeast America are in equal abundance. Wild flowers abound.” – Franklin K. Lane
21. “I never fastened my door, night or day, though I was to be absent several days; not even when the next fall I spent a fortnight in the woods of Maine. and yet my house was more respected than if it had been surrounded by a file of soldiers.” – Henry David Thoreau
22. “Located on the East Coast of the United States, Main is famous for its wild, untamed scenery. Rocky, windswept beaches line the coast.” – Robin S. Doak
23. “Spring and fall are also comfortable. Maine’s fall foliage attracts visitors from around the world.” – Robin S. Doak
24. “Maine is wonderful. It can be very hard. I mean, if you look at the profile maps it doesn’t look it, but somehow when you get out there it’s really steep and hard.” – Bill Bryson
25. “Maine out of season is unmistakably a great destination: hospitable, good-humored, plenty of elbow room, short days, dark nights of crackling ice crystals.” – Paul Theroux
26. “My grandfather once told her if you couldn’t read with cold feet, there wouldn’t be a literate soul in the state of Maine.” – Marilynne Robinson
27. “Maine is a beautiful place that I paradoxically want to hoard to myself and share with everyone I meet.” – John Hodgman
28. “Maine out of season is unmistakably a great destination: hospitable, good-humored, plenty of elbow room, short days, dark nights of crackling ice crystals.” – Paul Theroux
29. “There’s a quality of life in Maine which is this singular and unique. I think. It’s absolutely a world onto itself.” – Jamie Wyeth
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.