TOP 30 Awesome Quotes On Loyalty | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Loyalty quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Loyalty that are thoughtful. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. You may find zero dissimilarity between our angle of observing life and theirs. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Loyalty that is full of positivity. These popular quotes about Loyalty have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
From the top 30 quotes about Loyalty with images, you can share whichever suits you best. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Loyalty if you’re looking for the coolest captions. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Loyalty quotes just for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Loyalty with pictures too. If you like you can use these Loyalty quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download the pictures with quotes about Loyalty that you have chosen and share them wherever you want. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Loyalty quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Images About Loyalty
1. “Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
2. “Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.” – Hannah Arendt
3. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.” – Samuel Butler
4. “Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I’ll like it or not. Disagreement, at this state, stimulates me. But once a decision is made, the debate ends. From that point on, loyalty means executing the decision as if it were your own.” – General Colin Powell
5. “If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.” – Elbert Hubbard
6. “Loyalty isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.” – Sharnay
7. “Loyalty cannot be blueprinted. It cannot be produced on an assembly line. In fact, it cannot be manufactured at all, for its origin is the human heart-the center of self-respect and human dignity. It is a force which leaps into being only when conditions are exactly right for it-and it is a force very sensitive to betrayal.” – Maurice R. Franks
8. “You cannot buy loyalty; you cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. You have to earn these things.” – Clarence Francis
9. “The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.” – Anonymous
10. “If loyalty is, and always has been, perceived as obsolete, why do we continue to praise it? Because loyalty is essential to the most basic things that make life livable. Without loyalty there can be no love. Without loyalty there can be no family. Without loyalty there can be no friendship. Without loyalty there can be no commitment to community or country. And without those things, there can be no society.” – Eric Felten
11. “Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. If they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table, let them eat alone.” – Anonymous
12. “Our modern, rootless times do seem to be a particularly inhospitable environment for loyalty. We come and go so relentlessly that our friendships can’t but come and go too. What sort of loyalty is there in the age of Facebook, when friendship is a costless transaction, a business of flip reciprocity…. Friendship held together by nothing more permanent than hyperlinks is hardly the stuff of selfless fidelity.” – Eric Felten
13. “Loyalty to a petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.” – Mark Twain
14. “The highest spiritual quality, the noblest property of mind a man can have, is this of loyalty … a man with no loyalty in him, with no sense of love or reverence or devotion due to something outside and above his poor daily life, with its pains and pleasures, profits and losses, is as evil a case as man can be.” – Algernon Charles Swinburne
15. “I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.” – Samuel Goldwyn
16. “Loyalty is a fine quality, but in excess it fills political graveyards.” – Neil Kinnock
17. “Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it.” – Mark Twain
18. “Unlike the puerile loyalty to a conviction, loyalty to a friend is a virtue — perhaps the only virtue, the last remaining one.” – Milan Kundera
19. “Loyalty to an unjust cause is a perversion of honor.” – Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson
20. “Loyalty publicly results in leverage privately.” – Andy Stanley
Inspiring Quotes Images On Loyalty
21. “Loyal companions are an unequaled grace, stanching fear before it bleeds you numb, a reliable antidote for creeping despair.” – Dean Koontz
22. “Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have.” – Ernie Banks
23. “Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who have it, give it free of charge.” – Ellen J. Barrier
24. “Loyalty to the family must be merged into loyalty to the community, loyalty to the community into loyalty to the nation, and loyalty to the nation into loyalty to mankind. The citizen of the future must be a citizen of the world.” – Thomas Cochrane
25. “Those who don’t know the value of loyalty can never appreciate the cost of betrayal.” – Anonymous
26. “Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness.” – Cheryl Cole
27. “Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.” – Bryant H. McGill
28. “An intelligent and conscientious opposition is a part of loyalty to country.” – Bainbridge Colby
29. “Loyalty is what makes us trust, Trust is what makes us stay, Staying is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope.” – Glenn van Dekken
30. “No more important duty can be urged upon those who are entering the great theater of life than simple loyalty to their best convictions.” – Edwin Hubbell Chapin
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.