18+ Great Sayings About Lottery | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
These are some famous Lottery quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Lottery elsewhere. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Lottery that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Lottery have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
We have carefully chosen more than 18 quotes about Lottery with images and gathered them here for you. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Lottery quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Lottery quotes have been gathered for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Lottery. You can also use these Lottery quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Download and share the best Lottery quotes with images that match your thought the most. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Lottery quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Pictures On Lottery
1. “Winning a lottery may prove to be bad luck.” – James Cook
2. “Forget the lottery. Bet on yourself instead.” – Brian Koslow
3. “A lottery is the perfect tax…laid only upon the willing.” – George Washington
4. “Winning the lottery is winning the lottery. It’s highly unlikely and very unusual.” – Lori Lansens
5. “Life’s a lottery, and man should make up his mind to the blanks.” – George Colman the Elder
6. “If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?” – Steven Wright
7. “It’s sad, the lottery. Good projects get funded by it, but there’s an air of desperation about it.” – Nina Conti
8. “The more tickets you have in a lottery, the worse your chance. And it is the same of virtues, in the lottery of life.” – Laurence Sterne
9. “A lottery is a salutary instrument and a tax… laid on the willing only, that is to say, on those who can risk the price of a ticket without sensible injury, for the possibility of a higher prize.” – Thomas Jefferson
10. “Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.” – Ambrose Bierce
Wise Sayings Pictures About Lottery
11. “You go and you buy a lottery ticket. You’ve got just as much chance of getting struck by lightning as you do of winning the lottery.” – Bill Cosby
12. “People play the lottery all the time unaware of how mind-bogglingly difficult it is to win. It seems like they take a different approach to probabilities. Their rationale must be, “Well, I can either win it or not win it, so my odds of winning are 50/50.” – Orlando Winters
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.