TOP 30 Philosophical Quotes About Losing | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
These are some famous Losing quotes from famous people with precious words of wisdom that you must read. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Losing elsewhere. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Losing that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Losing have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
We have carefully chosen the top 30 quotes about Losing with images and gathered them here for you. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Losing quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Losing quotes have been gathered for you. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Losing. You can also use these Losing quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Download and share the best Losing quotes with images that match your thought the most. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Losing quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Quotes Pictures On Losing
1. “You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again.” – Pat Riley
2. “When I lose a match, I know that I lose on the court and not in life.” – Gabriela Sabatini
3. “Victory is fleeting. Losing is forever.” – Billie Jean King
4. “That’s what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game,
but how we lose and how we’ve changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.” – Richard Bach
5. “Losing is part of the game. If you never lose, you are never truly tested, and never forced to grow.” – David Sirlin
6. “Losing is only temporary and not all encompassing. You must simply study it, learn from it, and try hard not to lose the same way again. Then you must have the self-control to forget about it.” – John Wooden
7. “If you learn from a loss you have not lost.” – Austin O’Malley
8. “I would prefer even to lose with honor than to win by cheating.” – Sophocles
9. “Losing is no disgrace if you’ve given your best.” – Jim Palmer
10. “If you’re afraid of losing, then you daren’t win.” – Bjorn Borg
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures About Losing
11. “Don’t be afraid of losing, be afraid of playing a game and not learning something.” – Dan Heisman
12. “Don’t even mention losing to me. I can’t stand to think of it.” – Bobby Fischer
13. “Winning isn’t everything but losing is nothing.” – Edmar Mednis
14. “Most players … do not like losing, and consider defeat as something shameful. This is a wrong attitude. Those who wish to perfect themselves must regard their losses as lessons and learn from them what sorts of things to avoid in the future.” – Jose Capablanca
15. “You must never be satisfied with losing. You must get angry, terribly angry, about losing. But the mark of the good loser is that he takes his anger out on himself and not his victorious opponents or on his teammates.” – Richard M. Nixon
16. “Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth.” – Ludwig Borne
17. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
18. “Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track.” – Matthew Keith Groves
19. “We always learn more from the losing than the winning.” – Yani Tseng
20. “Losing a game is heartbreaking. Losing your sense of excellence or worth is a tragedy.” – Joe Paterno
Short Quotes Images On Losing
21. “If you can’t accept losing, you can’t win.” – Vince Lombardi
22. “Losing does not make me want to quit. It makes me want to fight that much harder.” – Paul William “Bear” Bryant
23. “If you never lose, then you can never appreciate the victories.” – Laura Twitchell
24. “Sometimes you learn more from losing than winning. Losing forces you to reexamine.” – Pat Summitt
25. “The more you lose, the more positive you have to become. When you’re winning, you can ride players harder because their self-esteem is high. If you are losing and you try to be tough, you’re asking for dissension.” – Rick Pitino
26. “You can’t be a winner and be afraid to lose.” – Charles Lynch
27. “That’s what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we’ve changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.” – Richard Bach
28. “It’s what you get from games you lose that is extremely important.” – Pat Riley
29. “We lost because we told ourselves we lost.” – Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
30. “Losing comes of winning money.” – Chinese Proverbs
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.