22+ Motivational Quotes About Lily | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Lily quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Lily. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Lily that are wise and true to life. From different sources of the internet, all these Lily quotes have been collected only for you.
See which one you prefer most from more than 22 quotes about Lily with images and get going. Explore through the best picture quotes about Lily. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Lily quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Lily. You are also permitted to share these images of Lily quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. With or without downloading your favorite Lily quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Lily quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Notable Sayings Pictures About Lily
1. “There is a garden in her eyes where roses and white lilies flow.” – Thomas Campion
2. “But who will watch my lilies, When their blossoms open white? By day the sun shall be sentry, And the moon and the stars by night!” – Bayard Taylor
3. “Consider the lilies of the field whose bloom is brief: We are as they; Like them we fade away As doth a leaf.” – Christina Rossetti
4. “The rose is the flower and handmaiden of love – the lily, her fair associate, is the emblem of beauty and purity.” – Dorothea Dix
5. “And the stately lilies stand Fair in the silvery light, Like saintly vestals, pale in prayer; Their pure breath sanctifies the air, As its fragrance fills the night.” – Julia C.R. Dorr
6. “It is not growing like a tree in bulk, doth make man better be; Or standing long an oak, three hundred year, To fall a log at last, dry, bald, and sere: A lily of a day is fairer far in May, Although it falls and die that night—It was the plant and flower of Light.” – Ben Jonson
7. “Is not this lily pure? What fuller can procure A white so perfect, spotless clear As in this flower doth appear?” – Francis Quarles
8. “I would far rather have two or three lilies of the valley gathered for me by a person I like, than the most expensive bouquet that can be bought.” – Elizabeth Gaskell
9. “A lily of a day Is fairer far in May, Although it fall and die that night, It was the plant and flower of light. In small proportions we just beauties see, And in short measures life may perfect be.” – Ben Jonson
10. “A lily or a rose never pretends, and its beauty is that it is what it is.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
Legendary Sayings Images On Lily
11. “As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.” – Solomon Ibn Gabirol
12. “Look to the lilies how they grow! ‘Twas thus the Saviour said, that we, Even in the simplest flowers that blow, God’s ever-watchful care might see.” – David Macbeth Moir
13. “When a baby comes you can smell two things: the smell of flesh, which smells like chicken soup, and the smell of lilies, the flower of another garden, the spiritual garden.” – Carlos Santana
14. “In a marshland amongst the crocodiles, there float beautiful water lilies! Even in the Hell, one can find the good and the beauty.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
15. “Hope is like a harebell, trembling from its birth, Love is like a rose, the joy of all the earth, Faith is like a lily, lifted high and white, Love is like a lovely rose, the world’s delight. Harebells and sweet lilies show a thornless growth, But the rose with all its thorns excels them both.” – Christina Rossetti
16. “Those virgin lilies, all the night Bathing their beauties in the lake, That they may rise more fresh and bright, When their beloved sun’s awake.” – Thomas Moore
17. “Now folds the lily all her sweetness up, And slips into the bosom of the lake; So fold thyself, my dearest, thou, and slip Into my bosom, and be lost in me.” – Alfred Tennyson
18. “The modest Rose puts forth a thorn,The humble sheep a threat’ning horn: While the Lily white shall in love delight, Nor a thorn nor a threat stain her beauty bright.” – William Blake
19. “Very whitely still The lilies of our lives may reassure Their blossoms from their roots, accessible Alone to heavenly dews that drop not fewer; Growing straight out of man’s reach, on the hill. God only, who made us rich, can make us poor.” – Elizabeth Barett Browning
20. “O lovely lily clean, O lily springing green, O lily bursting white, Dear lily of delight, Spring in my heart agen That I may flower to men.” – Masefield
21. “Look to the lilies how they grow! ‘Twas thus the Saviour said, that we, Even in the simplest flowers that blow, God’s ever-watchful care might see.” – Moir
22. “I wish I were the lily’s leaf To fade upon that bosom warm, Content to wither, pale and brief, The trophy of thy paler form.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
23. “I remained lost in oblivion; My face I reclined on the Beloved. All ceased and I abandoned myself, leaving my cares forgotten among the lilies.” – John of the Cross
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.