TOP 20 Renown Quotes On Lilac | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
The best collection of Lilac quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Lilac. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Lilac that are wise and true to life. From different sources of the internet, all these Lilac quotes have been collected only for you.
See which one you prefer most from the top 20 quotes about Lilac with images and get going. Explore through the best picture quotes about Lilac. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Lilac quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Lilac. You are also permitted to share these images of Lilac quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. With or without downloading your favorite Lilac quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Lilac quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Top Sayings Images On Lilac
1. “If the lilacs bloomed earlier, it could mean we had a milder winter, so look out for potential insect outbreaks.” – David Wolfe
2. “I cannot understand why my arm is not a lilac tree.” – Leonard Cohen
3. “April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring dull roots with spring rain.” – T.S. Eliot
4. “May: the lilacs are in bloom. Forget yourself.” – Marty Rubin
5. “Philosophy: a purple bullfinch in a lilac tree.” – T. S. Eliot
6. “And the lost heart stiffens and rejoices in the lost lilac and the lost sea voices and the weak spirit quickens to rebel for the bent golden-rod and the lost sea smell quickens to recover.” – T. S. Eliot
7. “When lilacs last in the door-yard bloom’d,
And the great star early droop’d in the western sky in the night,
I mourn’dâ€”and yet shall mourn with ever-returning spring.” – Walt Whitman
8. “The smell of moist earth and lilacs hung in the air like wisps of the past and hints of the future.” – Margaret Millar
9. “Lilacs are May in essence.” – Jean Hersey
10. “Lilac makes on occasion a sound between a sniff and a snort that’s as damning as all improper words in the language and, like them, can’t be written down.” – Leslie Ford
Popular Sayings Images On Lilac
11. “The true beloveds of this world are in their lover’s eyes lilacs opening, ship lights, school bells, a landscape, remembered conversations, friends, a child’s Sunday, lost voices, one’s favorite suit, autumn and all seasons, memory, yes, it being the earth and water of existence, memory.” – Truman Capote
12. “Strive not for beauty of raiment, nor for stately dwellingsâ€¦behold the lilac.” – L.E. Modesitt Jr.
13. “The lilac branches are bowed under the weight of the flowers: blooming is hard, and the most important thing is – to bloom.” – Yevgeny Zamyatin
14. “Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart; I breathe at this hour the fragrance of the lilacs, the violets, and the roses, as at twenty years ago.” – Victor Hugo
15. “A faint smell of lilac filled the air. There was always lilac in this part of town. Where there were grandmothers, there was always lilac.” – Laura Miller
16. “When you chopped logs with the ax and they split open they smelled beautiful, like Christmas. But when you split someone’s head open it smelled like abattoir and quite overpowered the scent of the wild lilacs you’d cut and brought into the house only this morning, which was already another life.” – Kate Atkinson
17. “Fear is a slinking cat I find beneath the lilacs of my mind.” – Sophie Tunnell
18. “When you’re on top and you lead the parade, everyone’s there throwing lilies and lilac water on your head. But when those parades have gone by and there’s a storm in your heart, there are very few people that are going to sit there and listen to you bemoan life.” – Sylvester Stallone
19. “Nothing is more wistful than the scent of lilac, nor more robust than its woody stalk, for we must remember that it is a tree as well as a flower, we must try not to forget this.” – Stevie Smith
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.