TOP 30 Valuable Sayings On Lifeguard | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you are looking for Lifeguard quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Lifeguard before. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have been there where we are standing now. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Lifeguard full of truth and wisdom. We have collected these Lifeguard sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 30 quotes about Lifeguard with images and make your life better. Dive into the pool of sayings about Lifeguard with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. You will find your desired quotes about Lifeguard here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Lifeguard quotes without hesitation. If you want to share these Lifeguard quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Lifeguard for you. We have created this Lifeguard quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Favorite Sayings Pictures About Lifeguard
1. “Let me put it this way, if you were drowning, you wouldn’t really be in a place to lend a hand as far as being rescued. You’d be at the mercy of the lifeguard. Once pulled out, you may be a little out of it, not sure where you are, but safe nonetheless.” – Bart Millard
2. “It is a gift to be a teenager, and I see a dad’s job as lifeguard, not chaperone.” – Jonathan Franklin
3. “This thing with the lifeguard… things happen. Keep moving or die.” – Liz W. Garcia
4. “Look, if you don’t want to hire Kelly as a lifeguard just because she’s a woman, that’s discrimination.” – Sam Bobrick
5. “If only I had known that being a lifeguard meant guarding their lives, I would never have said yes.” – Stephen Hillenburg
6. “The difference between being a lifeguard and a private eye is that a lifeguard has to spot trouble and respond. Private eye gets hired by someone who’s already in trouble. Either way, a stranger’s life is suddenly in your hands.” – David Hasselhoff
7. “Lifeguards are sick! It is unnatural to spend all your time standing on sand, unless you are an A-rab, or a cat.” – Jim Mulholland
8. “I’m a lifeguard, I work at a pool with three other guys. We didn’t give ourselves a name.” – Stuart Murdoch
9. “Sand, water, muscles, gleaming… things. It all spells the beach. And yet, the beach can be a dangerous place. That’s why we have people we call lifeguards.” – Mark Leveson
10. “And throughout the ages, lifeguards have been sung about in song, and in song, because that’s the only way you CAN…” – Mark Leveson
Beautiful Quotes Pictures About Lifeguard
11. “Twenty years as a lifeguard teaches you to recognize people in trouble. I knew the second I saw her she was drowning, even though she wasn’t even in the water.” – David Hasselhoff
12. “There are many differences between being a lifeguard and being a PI. Lifeguards run on sand. PIs run on everything.” – David Hasselhoff
13. “Most of the big, strong boys are lifeguards as a sideline.” – Paul Gerard Smith
14. “Patrolling the length and the breadth of your pool / I call your name from the vestibule / Lifeguard” – Stephen Brian Street
15. “Lifeguard, save me from life / Save me from life / Save me from the ails and the ills, and / from other things.” – Stephen Brian Street
16. “Guess I’ll swim way out into the sea / And then I’ll meet him when he rescues me / (Please don’t talk to the lifeguard please don’t talk to the lifeguard) / Dark and handsome…” – George Goehring
17. “Swimming in the sea and I think I’ll / You guessed it / Only lifeguards / Only lifeguards / Packing all the time /Can save me / Waiting X3 / For the son of man” – Brian Milko
18. “Take me out so deep when you know you can’t swim / Need a lifeguard and I need protection / To put it on me deep in the right direction” – Fred Jerkins III
19. “Lifeguard jobs typically involve watching swimmers and helping to ensure their safety while in the water, as well as enforcing rules, regulations, and local laws.” – Jason R. Rich
20. “Many lifeguard jobs are seasonal and are held by students.” – Jason R. Rich
Inspirational Quotes Pictures On Lifeguard
21. “Lifeguards who are posted at the lakes and ocean beaches must be on the watch for strong currents, changing weather conditions, and dangerous animals, such as jellyfish and sharks.” – Facts On File
22. “Lifeguards not only need to be strong swimmers, but they must be levelheaded, calm, and ready to react in emergency situations.” – Facts On File
23. “Many lifeguards also work as swimming instructors.” – Facts On File
24. “Lifeguard have a tremendous amount of responsibility when on duty.” – Facts On File
25. “Lifeguards also work as teachers, ensuring that people adhere to safe bathing areas and other rules.” – Susan Hodgson
26. “Some people become lifeguards for the wrong reason. They want to sit in the sun all day and work on their tans–or nap in style at an indoor facility. In reality, life guarding is far from relaxing.” – Ryan Jacobson
27. “A good lifeguard needs to be alert, observant, and able to react quickly in an emergency.” – Ryan Jacobson
28. “To be a lifeguard, you need to be a strong swimmer with a knack for staying focused,” – Ryan Jacobson
29. “As a lifeguard, your mission is to keep swimmers safe, mainly by helping them avoid dangerous situations.” – Ryan Jacobson
30. “Lifeguards at beaches and swimming pools are needed only during summer.” – T Hartzenberg
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.