TOP 30 Great Quotes On Life Is Too Short | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you are looking for Life Is Too Short quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Life Is Too Short before. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have been there where we are standing now. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Life Is Too Short full of truth and wisdom. We have collected these Life Is Too Short sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 30 quotes about Life Is Too Short with images and make your life better. Dive into the pool of sayings about Life Is Too Short with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. You will find your desired quotes about Life Is Too Short here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Life Is Too Short quotes without hesitation. If you want to share these Life Is Too Short quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Life Is Too Short for you. We have created this Life Is Too Short quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Pictures About Life Is Too Short
1. “Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.” – Stephen Vincent Benet
2. “Our time in this life is limited. And how we respect that time will create a greater possibility for fulfillment.” – Ruben Papian
3. “Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. Remember ‘Life is too short to be little’.” – Dale Carnegie
4. “Live honestly to a higher note. Life is too short. So, do the best you can and live your life to a higher note.” – Kimora Lee Simmons
5. “Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.” – Dion Boucicault
6. “Every day has been so short, every hour so fleeting, every minute so filled with the life I love that time for me has fled on too swift a wing.” – Aga Khan III
7. “There comes a time in your life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.” – Karl Marx
8. “Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly. love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.” – Mark Twain
9. “Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.” – Harry Morant
10. “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand–and melting like a snowflake…” – Francis Bacon
11. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
12. “Enjoy every moment you have. Because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks.” – Anmol Andore
13. “Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet.” – Sarah Louise Delany
14. “Life is a first impression. You get one shot at it. Make it everlasting.” – J.R. Rim
15. “Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing.” – Eric Davis
16. “Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heart beat.” – Jasmin Morin
17. “Country people do not behave as if they think life is short; they live on the principle that it is long, and savor variations of the kind best appreciated if most days are the same.” – Edward Hoagland
18. “Life is too short to cry for anything so smile and do what makes you happy with morals.” – Abdel Rahman Sabry
19. “All days will pass, all moments will last, each friend will part, it’s a journey too fast.” – Senora Roy
20. “If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.” – Stephen Hines
Meaningful Quotes Pictures On Life Is Too Short
21. “Life is too short, and the time we waste in yawning never can be regained.” – Stendhal
22. “Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else’s life.” – Kobi Yamada
23. “Life is short and if you’re looking for extension, you had best do well. Cause there’s good deeds and then there’s good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell.” – Ben Harper
24. “We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.” – Novak Djokovic
25. “If there’s even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short and happiness is too rare.” – A.R. Lucas
26. “Life is transitory it doesn’t last forever, but with the time that is given you can find some sort of purpose.” – Jeremy Limn
27. “I think life is far too short to concentrate on your past. I rather look into the future.” – Lou Reed
28. “Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.” – Michael Leboeuf
29. “We are constantly reminded about how short life is. Please try to leave your best positive impression on everyone that you meet.” – Edmond Mbiaka
30. “Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.” – Paulo Coelho
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.