TOP 30 Legendary Sayings About Liberation | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Liberation quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Liberation elsewhere. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. So, what are you thinking? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Read the most positive quotes and images about Liberation that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Liberation sayings is here only to serve you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 30 quotes about Liberation with images. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Liberation quotes. They come from the different phases of our life. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Liberation for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Liberation. You can also use these Liberation quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Download the Liberation quotes with pictures that you think are perfect for you and share them wherever you want. Share from the best collection of famous Liberation quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Favorite Quotes Images About Liberation
1. “The greatest force of personal liberation is the decision to widen our circle of compassion, moving from focus on self to focus on service.” – Marianne Williamson
2. “The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self.” – Albert Einstein
3. “The paths to liberation are numerous, but the bank along the way is always the same, the Bank of Karma, where the liberation account of each of us is credited or debited depending on our actions.” – Yann Martel
4. “Self-realization is liberation. Liberation is self-realization.” – Frederick Lenz
5. “Liberation is an ever shifting horizon, a total ideology that can never fulfill its promises. It has the therapeutic quality of providing emotionally charged rituals of solidarity in hatred – it is the amphetamine of its believers.” – Arianna Huffington
6. “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” – Nelson Mandela
7. “Zen is a way of liberation, concerned not with discovering what is good or bad or advantageous, but what is.” – Alan Watts
8. “Freeing oneself from words is liberation.” – Bodhidharma
9. “The liberation of the earth, the liberation of women, the liberation of all humanity is the next step of freedom we need to work for, and it’s the next step of peace that we need to create.” – Vandana Shiva
10. “National liberation is necessarily an act of culture.” – Amilcar Cabral
Renown Sayings Pictures On Liberation
11. “If you are angry or in pain, separate yourself from anger and pain and watch them. Externalization is the first step to liberation.” – Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
12. “Liberation does not concern the person, for liberation is freedom from the person. Basically the disciple and teacher are identical. Both are the timeless axis of all action and preception. The only difference is that one ‘knows’ himself for what he is while the other does not. The idea of being a person, an ego, is nothing other than an image held together by memory.” – Jean Klein
13. “Once freedom is equated with a certain material standard of living, confiscation becomes the path to liberation.” – James Bovard
14. “It’s a kind of liberation to break free in language, if you can break free, but it’s also a confinement, because form confines you – whatever the form.” – Gerald Stern
15. “Liberation and equal-rights issues notwithstanding, it was a man’s job to make a woman feel cherished and respected.” – Tom Clancy
16. “Any attempt at liberation, no matter how great it might be, if it does not take into consideration the necessity of dissolving the ego, it is condemned to failure.” – Samael Aun Weor
17. “Women’s liberation will not be achieved until a woman can become paunchy and bald and still think that she’s attractive to the opposite sex.” – Earl Wilson
18. “Freedom means the power to act by soul guidance, not by the compulsions of desires and habits. Obeying the ego leads to bondage; obeying the soul brings liberation.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
19. “Liberation is the path of transcendence. Manifestation is the path of immanence. Both lead to the same place: the divine.” – Anodea Judith
20. “The dream is the liberation of the spirit from the pressure of external nature, a detachment of the soul from the fetters of matter.” – Sigmund Freud
Inspirational Sayings Images On Liberation
21. “The true liberation, the true path to freedom, lay in the ability to forgive.” – Alyson Noel
22. “Women’s liberation could have not succeeded if science had not provided them with contraception and household technology.” – Max Perutz
23. “Liberation means you don’t have to be silenced.” – Toni Morrison
24. “Liberation is not deliverance.” – Victor Hugo
25. “Liberation from every form of exploitation, the possibility of a more human and dignified life, the creation of a new humankind – all pass through this struggle.” – Gustavo Gutiérrez
26. “The liberation cannot be reached but by means of the perception of the identity of the individual spirit with the universal spirit.” – Laozi
27. “The prison life of the past looks in our own time like liberation itself.” – Christopher Lasch
28. “Liberation does not come from outside.” – Gloria Steinem
29. “Creativeness is liberation from slavery. Man is free when he finds himself in a state of creative activity. Creativeness leads to ecstasy of the moment. The products of creativeness are within time, but the creative act itself lies outside time.” – Nikolai Berdyaev
30. “Liberation that raises a cry against others is no true liberation. Liberation that means revolutions of hate and violence and takes away lives of others or abases the dignity of others cannot be true liberty.” – Oscar Romero
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.