15+ Popular Quotes From Lewis B. Smedes | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from the famous Lewis B Smedes. You may have heard these renowned quotes from Lewis B Smedes before. They come from true experience and understanding of life, not from any ordinary person, but the most extraordinary ones. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images from Lewis B Smedes full of truth and wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Lewis B Smedes sayings is here only to serve you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 15 quotes from Lewis B Smedes with images, anytime on the go. Dive into the pool of sayings from Lewis B Smedes with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Almost all the needful Lewis B Smedes quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Lewis B Smedes quotes. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Lewis B Smedes from here. Download the pictures with quotes by Lewis B Smedes that you have chosen and share them wherever you want. All these creative images with Lewis B Smedes quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Awesome Quotes Images From Lewis B. Smedes
1. “Because arrogance is born in personal vanity, arrogant people are driven without mercy. They can never get enough power to fill the soul’s needs or enough respect to overcome the fear that they deserve less than they are getting.”
2. “Forgiveness is God’s invention for coming to terms with a world in which people are unfair to each other and hurt each other deeply. He began by forgiving us. And He invites us all to forgive each other.”
3. “Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory. Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future.”
4. “Forgiving is love’s toughest work, and love’s biggest risk.”
5. “God is not a doormat, nor should anyone else be a doormat.”
6. “It takes one person to forgive, it takes two people to be reunited.”
7. “Our sense of fairness tells us that people should pay for the wrong they do.”
8. “Restorative justice is not a replacement of retributive justice, but a complement. It seeks the rehabilitation of the wrongdoer and the repair of the victim’s injury.”
9. “Seeing reality for what it is is what we call discernment. The work of discernment is very hard.”
10. “Some people still make promises and keep those they make. When they do, they help make life around them more stably human.”
Inspiring Quotes Pictures From Lewis B. Smedes
11. “The Holy Spirit, thank God, often enables people to forgive even though they are not sure how they did it.”
12. “The lies we tell ourselves are the most subtle of all lies.”
13. “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.”
14. “True, the apostles did not expressly say that people will be saved only if they repent, believe, and confess. But most evangelicals assume with good reason that this is what the apostles implied.”
15. “We are anxious in the face of our unchangeable past; we long to recreate segments of our private histories, but we are stuck with them.”
16. “You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.”
Suggested For You:
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share. Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions. I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.