TOP 30 Motivating Quotes About Lent | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Lent quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. These famous sayings about Lent are often seen to be used in many places. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. So, what are you thinking? Readout from the wise observations and feel what they have felt. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Lent that are also found to be the truest and wisest. We have picked out these best Lent sayings from the internet for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 30 quotes about Lent with images. Dive into the pool of sayings about Lent with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They come from the different phases of our life. Adding the most suitable pictures in the background, we have arranged all the necessary quotes about Lent here. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. These powerful images with Lent quotes are completely free for sharing. If you like you can use these Lent quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Download and share the best Lent quotes with images that match your thought the most. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Lent quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Sayings Images About Lent
1. “Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.” – John Adams
2. “Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.” – Frank Herbert
3. “Liberty is not the power of doing what we like, but the right to do what we ought.” – Lord Acton
4. “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” – Benjamin_Franklin
5. “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.” – Bob Marley
6. “Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves” – Abraham_Lincoln
7. “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” – George_Orwell
8. “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” – Nelson Mandela
9. “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed-else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
10. “Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
Wise Quotes Pictures On Lent
11. “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” – George Bernard Shaw
12. “While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” – Stephen Covey
13. “Liberty doesn’t work as well in practice as it does in speeches.” – Will Rogers
14. “Liberty is the condition of duty, the guardian of conscience. It grows as conscience grows. The domains of both grow together. Liberty is safety from all hindrances, even sin. So that Liberty ends by being Free Will” – John Acton
15. “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” – George Bernard Shaw
16. “If liberty has any meaning it means freedom to improve.” – Philip Wylie
17. “You’re free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it’ll take time to restore chaos and order – order out of chaos. But we will.” – President George W. Bush Washington
18. “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.” – Khalil Gibran
19. “Liberty consists in the freedom to do everything which injures no one else; hence the exercise of the natural rights of each man has no limits except those which assure to the other members of the society the enjoyment of the same rights.” – Gilbert Du Motier
20. “Freedom is what you do with what’s been done to you.” – Jean Paul Sartre
Short Quotes Images About Lent
21. “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
22. “Every law is an infraction of liberty.” – Jeremy Bentham
23. “Liberty is the right to do what the law permits.” – Baron de Montesquieu
24. “People hardly ever make use of the freedom they have, for example, freedom of thought; instead they demand freedom of speech as a compensation.” – Soren Kierkegaard
25. “Liberty a word without which all other words are vain.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
26. “Liberty is worth paying for.” – Jules Verne
27. “Once freedom lights its beacon in a man’s heart, the gods are powerless against him” – Jean-Paul Sartre
28. “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” – Samuel Johnson
29. “There are three types of baseball players: Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen and those who wonder what happens.” – Tommy Lasorda
30. “In the end, it’s about the teaching, and what I always loved about coaching was the practices. Not the games, not the tournaments, not the alumni stuff. But teaching the players during practice was what coaching was all about to me.” – John Wooden
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.