TOP 90 Knowledgeable Sayings On Kids | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Kids that you are looking for. These popular Kids quotes may have been read by you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Kids available. We have picked out these best Kids sayings from the internet for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 90 quotes about Kids with images. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Kids quotes. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. You will find your desired quotes about Kids here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Kids. If you like you can use these Kids quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Choose from the perfect Kids quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. We have created this Kids quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Awesome Sayings Pictures On Kids
1. “Every cliche about kids is true; they grow up so quickly, you blink and they’re gone, and you have to spend the time with them now. But that’s a joy.” – Liam Neeson
2. “Kids always act up the most before they go to sleep.” – Chris Rock
3. “The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any.” – Fred Astaire
4. “Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn’t music.” – William Stafford
5. “When kids hit one year old, it’s like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.” – JOHNNY DEPP
6. “Kids are capable of handling a lot more than you think if you are willing to commit some time.” – DAVID HARTMAN
7. “Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare.” – ED ASNER
8. “Kids will reach whatever expectation you set for them.” – JAMES SULLIVAN
9. “Kids flourish if we get them to school every day.” – CONNIE SMITH
10. “Even though your kids will consistently do the exact
opposite of what you’re telling them to do,
you have to keep loving them just as much.” – Bill Cosby
Beautiful Sayings Images On Kids
11. “Of course if you like your kids, if you love them from the moment they begin, you yourself begin all over again, in them, with them, and so there is something more to the world again.” – William Saroyan
12. “No kid is unsmart. Every kid’s a genius at something. Our job is to find it. And then encourage it.” – Robin Sharma
13. “Kids can gain courage when they’re around us. They become more secure if they know they’re important enough for us to invest time with them.” – Timothy Smith
46. “Children are a wonderful gift . . . They have an extraordinary capacity to see into the heart of things and to expose sham and humbug for what they are.” – Desmond Tutu
47. “Children are not the people of tomorrow, but are people of today. They have a right to be taken seriously, and to be treated with tenderness and respect. They should be allowed to grow into whoever they were meant to be. ‘The unknown person’ inside each of them is our hope for the future.” – Janusz Korczak
48. “Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.” – Fran Lebowitz
49. “Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say.” – Wayne Dyer
50. “Children run wildly, breathlessly… facing the wind…absorbing its speed.” – unknown
Renown Quotes Images About Kids
51. “One of the greatest gifts parents can bestow on their children is a happy childhood.” – Marion Forgatch
52. “Cooperative children pay attention; they follow rules, and work and paly well with others. With siblings and peers, they share, stake turns, and are good sports whether they win or lose.” – Marion Forgatch
53. “Cooperative children enjoy pleasing others without being so-called people pleasers. Following direction seems to come naturally to them most of the time.” – Marion Forgatch
54. “As parents, we shape our children’s behavior from the day they are born. Their behaviors–desirable and undesirable alike–become established as we reinforce them through our own actions, reactions, and inactions.” – Marion Forgatch
55. “Being a character coach means giving your children opportunities for moral action in family life, such as doing chores; playing with, reading to, or caring for a younger brother or sister; helping without being asked; making amends after doing something wrong; and taking part in problem-solving sit-downs where everyone has a voice and responsibility to help to create a happier, more peaceful family.” – Thomas Lickona
56. “Parenting remains the hardest job on the planet. It taxes our energies and tests our character. We often see our own faults-pride, impatience, a strong will, a short temper-reflected or magnified in our children. ‘God gives us children to teach us humility.'” – Thomas Lickona
57. “Our children create their character by choices they make everyday.” – Thomas Lickona
58. “Parenting for kindness and respect will be harder with some children than with others, but we can help every child make progress on the road to good character.” – Thomas Lickona
59. “Having a daughter as a friend is about as sweet as it can get.” – Lori Wick
60. “Share with your daughter about a time when you thought she made a special impact on your family.” – Mary J. Murray
Renown Quotes Images About Kids
61. “As the father of a daughter, I wish I’d read this very funny book sooner, if only to know that it’s okay for a grown man to wear a tutu.” – Dave Barry
62. “My mother was deeply devoted to raising me. To have a happy kid, she figured she needed to be a happy mother, and to be a happy mother, she need to be a happy person. To do that, she had to preserve her authentic self.” – Lauren Sandler
63. “If hope and salvation are to come, they can only come from the children, for the children are the makers of men.” – Maria Montessori
64. “Children find everything in nothing, men find nothing in everything.” – Giacomo Leopardi
65. “There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.” – Walt Streightiff
66. “The real magic wand is the child’s own mind.” – Jose Ortega y Casset
67. “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher
68. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” – Pablo Picasso
69. “We could never have loved the earth so well if we had no childhood in it.” – George Eliot
70. “There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer and the morning more fragrant than ever again.” – Elizabeth Lawrence
Wise Sayings Pictures About Kids
71. “You are worried about seeing him spend his early years in doing nothing. What! Is it nothing to be happy? Nothing to skip, paly and run around all day long? Never in his life will he be so busy again.” – Jean Jacques Rousseau
72. “Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.” – John Whitehead
73. “Children make you want to start life over.” – Muhammad Ali
74. “You cannot catch a child’s spirit by running after it; you must stand still, and, for love, it will soon itself return.” – Arthur Miller
75. “The energy which makes a child hard to manage is the energy which afterwards makes him a manager of life.” – Gandhi
76. “Delight and liberty, the simple creed of childhood.” – William Wordsworth
77. “Grandchildren are God’s way of compensating us for growing old.” – Pamila Pandit Barooah
78. “A baby in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a message of peace and love, a nestling place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.” – Martin Farquhar Tupper
79. “If children are brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist?” – Arthur Schopenhauer
80. “Happy is the little child, whose mother is tired of talking nonsense to him before he is old enough to know the sense of it.” – Augustus and Julius Hare
Creative Sayings Images About Kids
81. “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” – English Proverb
82. “Children are not a burden. The elephant does not find its trunk heavy; nor does mother her baby.” – African Proverb
83. “Childhood is the world of miracle and wonders as if a creation of rose, balked in light, out of darkness, utterly new and astonishing. The end of childhood is when things cease to astonish us. When the world seems familiar, when one had got used to existence, one has become an adult.” – Eugene Ionesco
84. “The bard in the narrow of childhood’s suffering is this – it’s intense loneliness, it’s intense ignorance.” – Olive Schreiner
85. “A little world of childhood with his familiar surroundings is a model of the greater world. The more intensively the family has shaped its character upon the child, the more it will tend to feel and see its earlier miniature world again in the bigger world of adult life.” – CG Jung
86. “The child’s grief throbs against its little heart as heavily as the man’s sorrow, and the one finds as much delight in his kite or drum, as the other in striking the springs of enterprise, or soaring on the wings of fame.” – EH Chopin
87. “The child is surrounded by so much authority, so much school, so much dignity, so much law, that it would have to break down under the weight of all these restraints if it were not saved from such fate by meeting with a friend.” – Dr. Wilhelm
88. “Happiness can improve every child’s looks. Happiness can make children eager and interested. Happiness and goof health can go hand in hand. Happiness improves children’s relationships with friends and family.” – John Donne
89. “Children are our future we must take care of them with maximum effort.” – Naomi Campbell
90. “Regard you soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons.” – Naomi Campbell
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.