15+ Favorite Quotes About Kentucky | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Kentucky that you are looking for. These popular Kentucky quotes may have been read by you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Kentucky available. We have picked out these best Kentucky sayings from the internet for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 15 quotes about Kentucky with images. Let’s look at these images which carry the best Kentucky quotes. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. You will find your desired quotes about Kentucky here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Kentucky. If you like you can use these Kentucky quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Choose from the perfect Kentucky quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. We have created this Kentucky quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Awesome Quotes Images About Kentucky
1. “To be born in Kentucky is a heritage; to brag about it is a habit; to appreciate it is a virtue.” – Irvin Cobb
2. “In Harlan, Kentucky, we told stories the way some people play music. … In the mountains, storytelling is truly an art form, and as much recreation as communication.” – Maxine Chesire
3. “I take with me Kentucky, embedded in my brain and heart, in my flesh and bone and blood. Since I am Kentucky, and Kentucky is part of me.” – Jesse Stuart
4. “When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else.” – Mark Twain
5. “Growing up in eastern Kentucky like I did, I’m used to having a few guns around to protect me.” – Loretta Lynn
6. “I grew up in Kentucky, but I did not grow up like that. I had heat, and I didn’t have to shoot my dinner or anything.” – Jennifer Lawrence
7. “I grew up in eastern Kentucky, and we would sing in the churches, and there’s lots of good mountain church singers out there. Like a lot of folks who turn out to be secular music artists, that’s a lot of the training you put in, whether you know it or not.” – Chris Stapleton
8. “If these United States can be called a body, then Kentucky can be called its heart.” – Jesse Stuart
9. “My vision for Kentucky is a Commonwealth where there is so much economic opportunity, and our quality of life is so high, that people who are born here can stay here, and people who aren’t fortunate enough to be born in Kentucky, can look forward to locating here.” – Ernie Fletcher
10. “Duke is an ugly word in Kentucky. Nothing in the world compares to the joy of beating those hateful swine from Duke.” – Hunter S. Thompson
Deep Quotes Pictures On Kentucky
11. “I love Kentucky people, but you have to get on the inside before they accept you.” – Margo Martindale
12. “Kentucky has long been Democratic at the state level but that trend had completely reversed in the Trump era.” – Krystal Ball
13. “Kentucky has always said you can’t really make bourbon outside of Kentucky because it’s a combination of the barrels and the limestone-fed springs that give us the water. That’s our story, and we’re sticking to it.” – John Yarmuth
14. “Until you go to Kentucky and with your own eyes behold the Derby, you ain’t never been nowhere and you ain’t seen nothin’!” – Irvin S. Cobb
15. “At Kentucky, you have to be a competitor. If you’re not, you’re going to look weak. You’re going to look like you don’t belong.” – Willie Caullie Stein
16. “The uplands of my home country in north central Kentucky are sloping and easily eroded, dependent for safekeeping upon year-round cover of perennial plants.” – Wendell Berry
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.