98+ Aesthetic Quotes About Keeping Your Head Up | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Keeping Your Head Up that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Keeping Your Head Up familiar. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here is a bunch of quotes and images about Keeping Your Head Up that you may find very true, wise, and positive to look through. From all over the internet, we have collected all these famous Keeping Your Head Up quotes only for you.
From more than 98 quotes about Keeping Your Head Up with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Dive into the pool of sayings about Keeping Your Head Up with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. Almost all the needful Keeping Your Head Up quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. These powerful images with Keeping Your Head Up quotes are completely free for sharing. You are always welcome to use these Keeping Your Head Up quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share these images with quotes about Keeping Your Head Up with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. All these creative images with Keeping Your Head Up quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Deep Quotes Pictures On Keeping Your Head Up
1. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high.
Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
2. “Stand Tall, Stand Proud.
Know that you are unique and magnificent.
You do not need the approval of others.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
3. “Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.” – Max L. Forman
4. “So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
5. “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.” – Richard M. Nixon
6. “Put your shoulders back, hold your head up high knowing that the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives on the inside of you.” – Joel Osteen
7. “Keep your head up in failure and your head down in success.” – Jerry Seinfeld
8. “It takes someone strong to leave with their head held high. It takes someone stronger to stay with their head held higher.” – Isabella Poretsis
9. “Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I’ve been through. I said, it’s because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.” – Patricia Buckley
10. “It is important to keep your head up and follow what you believe is right.” – Ajay Naidu
Legendary Quotes Images On Keeping Your Head Up
11. “Even though you’re fed up, you’ve got to keep your head up.” – Tupac Shakur
12. “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.” – unknown
13. “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up and handle it.” – unknown
47. “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.” – Tupac Shakur
48. “Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say ‘We’re Liverpool’.” – Bill Shankly
49. “God knows your value; He sees your potential. You may not understand everything you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and he has a great plan and purpose for your life.” – Joel Osteen
50. “That’s typically American. Keep out of trouble and tell other people to keep their chins up.” – John Mortimer
Creative Sayings Pictures On Keeping Your Head Up
51. “Come on, you know, chin up, chest out, and best foot forward” – Richard Sherman
52. “When you walk through a storm keep your chin up high and don’t be afraid of the dark.” – Oscar Hammerstein II
53. “At the end of the storm is golden sky and the sweet silver song of a lark.” – Oscar Hammerstein II
54. “Off you pop, then, and keep your chin up.” – Jason Wilson
55. “Eyes bright, chins up, smiles on. I’m talking to you, Katniss.” – Simon Beaufoy
56. “You keep your chin up Gus Grimly. We’re winning this thing. Don’t you forget.” – Noah Hawley
57. “Anyway, chin up, love.. there’s nothing ever quite so bad but thinking makes it worse” – Terence Rattigan
58. “Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag, and smile, smile, smile!” – Jack Rose
59. “But, chin up. There’s a medal in it for sure. Nothing like a scrap of ribbon to cheer up a widow” – Sam Mendes
60. “So chin up chum. You’re a beautiful, beautiful human being, and the world is your sunshine.” – Sam Voutas
Top Quotes Images On Keeping Your Head Up
61. “Chin up, Chang. Believe in yourself and others will, too.” – Jon Bokenkamp
62. “Chin up, Max. It’s better to be sad than dead.” – Paul Adelstein
63. “What, are you crying? You don’t cry, all right? You keep your chin up. Come on, keep your chin up. Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem, you face it like a man.” – Jonathan Hensleigh
64. “So keep your chin up and look up high. You’ll find your troubles will pass you by.” – Don Bluth
65. “Chin up, chin up / Everybody loves a happy face / Wear it, share it / It’ll brighten up the darkest place / Twinkle, sparkle / Let a little sunshine in / You’ll be on the right side, looking at the bright side / Up with your chinny-chin-chin.” – E.B. White
66. “There’s nothing more uncertain than the life of a man like me. You’re so young and so beautiful, and you will be for a long time to come. Remember, no matter what happens, I want you to promise you’ll keep your chin up.” – Paul Hervey Fox
67. “I remember hurting her and her hurting me / I remember losing sleep, she was haunting my dreams / It’s alright, chin up kid, it’ll all be fine / There’s not a wound in this world that won’t heal with time” – Austin Bello
68. “Life goes on, the ending’s the starting line / Chin up, press on, you will survive / Young love that lasts is hard to find / So chin up, press on, you will survive” – Austin Bello
69. “When you’re going through your rough time / Maybe I could be your lifeline / Keep your head up, when you’re down” – Felix Kurt Jaehn
70. “Keeping your head up to the sky / Keeping your mind to stay alive / Gimme your wings so we can fly, / (fly away, fly away, fly away) / (Keep your head up tonight)” – Michael Jackson
Famous Sayings Images On Keeping Your Head Up
71. “It’s summertime, lights fade away / It’s wintertime, let’s make it summer / Don’t look down, keep your head up” – Eric Dan
72. “It’s gonna be alright / Keep your head up to the sky / [Z-Ro] Cause everything’s going to be alright” – Joseph Wayne McVey
73. “Keep your head up, because there’s always tomorrow / Put the Lord first, be strong, you can’t go wrong / Love is on the way if you just pray, and hold on” – Tim James
74. “All praises due to the Most High (To the Most High) / To the Most High heed your prayer to the sky / (You gotta keep your head up to the sky)” – Tim James
75. “Sweet dreams are made of this / Who am I to disagree? / I’ve traveled the world and the seven seas / Everybody’s looking for something / Hold your head up / Keep your head up, moving on” – Annie Lennox
76. “Hey, you might not see it with your eyes / But keep your head up to the sky / The sun is coming through / Here’s what you gotta do” – Brittany Waddell
77. “Rolling / Keep your head up, look to the sky / Rolling / Don’t you ever ask yourself why / Rolling / We’ll live forever, you and I / Keep on rolling” – Amy Wadge
78. “We’ll be there for eternity / I want you there yeah I want you there with me / Keep your head up he’s coming some day to / Carry us away to a better place” – Benjamin Winans
79. “If you been hurt, keep your head up, you’ll find / If you ever been hurt keep your head up” – Kip Collins
80. “You should never give it up never give it up never give it up / Learn to love yourself / That’s why u got to keep it up got to keep it up got to keep it up / Keep your head up high yeah” – Ayn Robbins
Knowledgeable Quotes Images On Keeping Your Head Up
81. “Don’t let it get the best of you, you’ll make it out alive / Oh, people like us we’ve gotta stick together / Keep your head up, nothing lasts forever / Here’s to the lost and forgotten / It’s hard to get high when you’re living on the bottom” – Meghan Shahnaz Kabir
82. “What do you do when it’s too much for you / Chin up, chin up / You know these sticks and these stones cannot break my bones / Chin up, chin up” – Isabella Podpadec
83. “Encourage one another and you must keep that same encouragement yourself first, to encourage others, second keep your head up and count all joy in the worst of times.” – Robert L. Caldwell
84. “Encourage others today! So often the difference between success and failure is belief.” – Jon Gordon
85. “Weed and feed. Our minds are like a garden; each day you need to weed out the negativity and feed it positivity.” – Jon Gordon
86. “You are more powerful than your circumstances. They don’t define you. You do.” – Jon Gordon
87. “The story you tell yourself defines the life you live and the actions you take. It’s important to tell yourself a positive story.” – Jon Gordon
88. “Regain your power, every word that leaves your mouth should breathe love.” – Carolyn Odle
89. “It is important to observe, question, interpret, and then empower yourself to make the choices with which you can live.” – Harvey J. Coleman
90. “We must also look into our feelings of grief and loss. When we accept that everything is constantly changing, when we accept the inevitability that people and animals die, we can deal with pain in a much better fashion.” – Aaron Soltys
Inspiring Quotes Pictures About Keeping Your Head Up
91. “Embrace your grief and your sadness felt towards those that have passed and remember them with love.” – Aaron Soltys
92. “Replace your grief with love and appreciation. That is truly what any who have departed from our lives would wish for us.” – Aaron Soltys
93. “You associate with people who are kind, compassionate, and joyous. You keep good company, and you reflect these qualities yourself.” – Miranda Kerr
94. “I choose to be around people who uplift and support me and themselves.” – Miranda Kerr
95. “You value yourself, spiritually, mentally, and physically. You are a unique individual with so many talents and gifts. You look in the mirror and exclaim, ‘I am worthy!'” – Miranda Kerr
96. “I am worthy of all the good in the world has to offer.” – Miranda Kerr
97. “As tides of life rise and fall, life is constant, like the waves crashing upon the shore. Persistence is the key in high and low times…” – James A. Murphy
98. “Encourage yourself, speak to yourself, and lift yourself right on up. Encourage yourself that change its here. Encourage yourself to continue to pursue.” – Delene Williams
99. “Encourage yourself to carry it out, to walk it out, to search it out, shout it out, and praise your way out to the change that’s being presented with encouragement.” – Delene Williams
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.