55+ Short Quotes About June | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for June quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These popular June quotes may have been read by you. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So, what are you waiting for? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about June that are wise and true to life. These June sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
We have carefully chosen more than 55 quotes about June with images and gathered them here for you. These picture quotes about June will perfectly match your mood. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. Almost all the needful June quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with June quotes. You can also use these June quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. With or without downloading your favorite June quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. We have created this June quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Legendary Quotes Images About June
1. “Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.” – Al Bernstein
2. “If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” – Bernard Williams
3. “June falls asleep upon her bier of flowers; In vain are dewdrops sprinkled o’er her, In vain would fond winds fan her back to life, Her hours are numbered on the floral dial.” – Lucy Larcom
4. “Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” – Pablo Neruda
5. “There are moments, above all on June evenings, when the lakes that hold our moons are sucked into the earth, and nothing is left but wine and the touch of a hand.” – Charles Morgan
6. “A cold in the head in June is an immoral thing.” – L.M. Montgomery
7. “No price is set on the lavish summer; June may be had by the poorest comer.” – James Russell Lowell
8. “It is better to be a young June bug than an old bird of paradise.” – Mark Twain
9. “It is the month of June, The month of leaves and roses, When pleasant sights salute the eyes and pleasant scents the noses.” – Nathaniel Parker Willis
10. “On this June day the buds in my garden are almost as enchanting as the open flowers. Things in bud bring, in the heat of a June noontide, the recollection of the loveliest days of the year, those days of May when all is suggested, nothing yet fulfilled.” – Francis King
11. “I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.” – L. M. Montgomery
12. “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.” – Maud Hart Lovelace
13. “June is the gateway to summer.” – Jean Hersey
14. “In June as many as a dozen species may burst their buds on a single day. No man can heed all of these anniversaries; no man can ignore all of them.” – Aldo Leopold
15. “And what is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days.” – James Russell Lowell
16. “Do not the bright June roses blow To meet thy kiss at morning hours?” – William C. Bryant
17. “All June I bound the rose in sheaves, Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves.” – Robert Browning
18. “To read a poem in January is as lovely as to go for a walk in June” – Jean Paul Sartre
19. “It is dry, hazy June weather. We are more of the earth, farther from heaven these days.” – Henry David Thoreau
20. “And since all this loveliness can not be Heaven, I know in my heart it is June.” – Abba Woolson
Inspirational Sayings Pictures About June
21. “I know well that the June rains just fall.” – Onitsura
22. “June will break your heart. I can see it already. She’ll shatter you into a million pieces.” – Marie Lu
23. “i have laughed more than daffodils and cried more than June.” – Sanober Khan
24. “Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!” – Diane Duane
25. “It is June. I am tired of being brave.” – Anne Sexton
26. “You always feel like your 18-year-old self in some sense. And that’s what walking through New York on a June evening feels like – you feel like it’s Friday, and you’re 17 years old.” – John Darnielle
27. “At midnight, in the month of June, I stand beneath the mystic moon.” – Edgar Allan Poe
28. “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.” – John Steinbeck
29. “I have never been so full— / it spills from my eyes, pushes out from my belly / day by day hour by hour, I am larger. / Though I can never catch that moment / of motion and expansion, / any more than I could witness / the first cells dividing, / or the hands of the great-grandfather clock moving, / the moon arcing across the sky, / or the peony bush starting from green stubs / in my backyard, then flourishing into June / with wild pink happiness.” – Andrea Potos
30. “Today winter clouds gather in towers of white / reaching toward the wide horizon. / But the rain is far off and will not come / today or even tomorrow when perhaps random drops / will foreshadow the deluge of June.” – Michael Hogan
Popular Sayings Images About June
31. “And what is so rare as a day in June? / Then, if ever, come perfect days; / Then heaven tries the earth if it be tune, / And over it softly her warm ear lays: / Whether we look, or whether we listen, / We hear life murmur, or see it glisten; / Every clod feels a stir of might, / An instinct within it that reaches and towers, / And, grasping blindly above it for light, / Climbs to a soul in grass and flowers…” – James Russell Lowell
32. “Oh for boyhood’s time of June, / Crowding years in one brief moon, / When all things I heard or saw, / Me, their master, waited for.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
33. “The end has come, as come it must / To all things; in these sweet June days / The teacher and the scholar trust / Their parting feet to separate ways.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
34. “June comes in with roses in her / hand, but very often with a thick / shawl on her shoulders, and a bad / cold in her head.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
35. “Too young for love? / Ah, say not so, / While daisies bloom and tulips glow! / June soon will come with lengthened day / To practise all love learned in May.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
36. “June the month of months / Flowers and fruitage brings too, / When green trees spread shadiest boughs, / When each wild bird sings too.” – Christina Rossetti
37. “How the wind howls this morn / About the end of May, / And drives June on apace / To mock the world forlorn / And the world’s joy passed away.” – William Morris
38. “What is one to say about June—the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade?” – Gertrude Jekyll
39. “Ah! how sweet to seem, love, / Drugged and half aswoon / With this luscious dream, love, / In the heart of June.” – James Whitcomb Riley
40. “O month of flowerings, month of metamorphoses, / May without cloud and June that was stabbed, / I shall never forget the lilac and the roses / Nor those whom spring has kept in its folds.” – Louis Aragon
Beautiful Quotes Images About June
41. “Not till June can the grass be said to be waving in the fields. When the frogs dream, and the grass waves, and the buttercups toss their heads, and the heat disposes to bathe in the ponds and streams, then is summer begun.” – Henry David Thoreau
42. “There are two seasons when the leaves are in their glory, their green and perfect youth in June and this their ripe old age.” – Henry David Thoreau
43. “June was not over / Though past the fall, / And the best of her roses / Had yet to blow, / When a man I know / (But shall not discover, / Since ears are dull, / And time discloses) / Turned him and said with a man’s true air, / Half sighing a smile in a yawn, as ’twere,— / ‘If I tire of your June, will she greatly care?'” – Robert Browning
44. “The brightest light, the light of Italy, the purest sky of Scandinavia in the month of June is only a half-light when one compares it to the light of childhood. Even the nights were blue.” – Eugene Ionesco
45. “It’s so god damn cold it’s gonna snow until June.” – Jimmy Buffett
46. “I gazed upon the glorious sky / And the green mountains round, / And thought that when I came to lie / At rest within the ground, / “Twere pleasant, that in flowery June, / When brooks send up a cheerful tune, / And groves a joyous sound, / The sexton’s hand, my grave to make, / The rich, green mountain-turf should break.” – William Cullent Bryant
47. “June is bright with roses gay, / Harebells bloom around her feet.” – Dora Goodale
48. “Under the snowdrift the blossoms are sleeping, / Dreaming their dreams of sunshine and June, / Down in the hush of their quiet they’re keeping / Thrills from the throstle’s wild summer-swung tune.” – Harriet Prescott Spofford
49. “June is bustin’ out all over / All over the meader and the hill / Flowers bustin’ out on bushes / And the roughen river pushes / Ev’ry little wheel that wheels beside the mill / June is bustin’ out all over / The ocean is full of Jacks and Jills / With the little tail is swishing’ / Ev’ry lady fish is wishin’ that a male would come / And grab ‘er by the gills / Because it’s June, June, June, June / Just because it’s June, June, June!” – Oscar II Hammerstein
50. “Bye June / I’m going to the moon / It better be by June / ‘Cause I’m going to the moon / So June / You’d better make it soon / I hope you make it June / ‘Cause I’m going to the moon” – William Patrick Corgan
Aesthetic Quotes Images On June
51. “In the long, sad time, when the sky was grey, / And the keen blast blew through the city drear, / When delight had fled from the night and the day, / My chill heart whispered, “June will be here!” / “June with its roses a-sway in the sun, / Its glory of green on mead and tree.” / Lo, now the sweet June-tide is nearly done, / June-tide, and never a joy for me” – Amy Levy
52. “Tell you what I like the best — / ‘Long about knee-deep in June, / ‘Bout the time strawberries melts / On the vine, — some afternoon / Like to jes’ git out and rest, / And not work at nothin’ else!” – James Whitcomb Riley
53. “Last June I saw your face three times; / Three times I touched your hand; / Now, as before, May month is o’er, / And June is in the land. / O many Junes shall come and go, / Flow’r-footed o’er the mead; / O many Junes for me, to whom / Is length of days decreed. / There shall be sunlight, scent of rose; / Warm mist of summer rain; / Only this change–I shall not look / Upon your face again.” – Amy Levy
54. “Ten o’clock: the broken moon / Hangs not yet a half hour high, / Yellow as a shield of brass, / In the dewy air of June, / Poised between the vaulted sky / And the ocean’s liquid glass.” – Emma Lazarus
55. “This is our love in early June, / Fed with the sun and the dew, / Moonlight and roses hid in a tune, / The roses are music through and through, / The moonlight falls in the breath of the rose, / Light and cadence, honey and hue, / Mingle, and murmur, and flow to the close, / I love you, I love you, I love you.” – Duncan Campbell Scott
56. “It’s June ag’in, an’ in my soul I feel the fillin’ joy / That’s sure to come this time o’ year to every little boy; / For, every June, the Sunday-schools at picnics may be seen, / Where “fields beyont the swellin’ floods stand dressed in livin’ green”; / Where little girls are skeered to death with spiders, bugs, and ants, / An’ little boys get grass-stains on their go-to meetin’ pants. / It’s June ag’in, an’ with it all what happiness is mine – / There’s goin’ to be a picnic, an’ I’m goin’ to jine!” – Eugene Field
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.