TOP 50 Popular Sayings On Journalism | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Journalism quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These famous sayings about Journalism are very popular. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Journalism full of truth and wisdom. All these Journalism sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Choose any one you like from the top 50 quotes about Journalism with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Journalism. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have gathered these beautiful images with quotes about Journalism for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Journalism quotes without hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Journalism quotes you like. Share the picture of that Journalism quote that represents your inner thought. These images with Journalism sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Sayings Pictures About Journalism
1. “Journalism allows its readers to witness history; fiction gives its readers an opportunity to live it.” – John Hersey
2. “In journalism it is simpler to sound off than it is to find out. It is more elegant to pontificate than it is to sweat.” – Harold Evans
3. “Journalism without a moral position is impossible. Every journalist is a moralist. It’s absolutely unavoidable. A journalist is someone who looks at the world and the way it works, someone who takes a close look at things every day and reports what she sees, someone who represents the world, the event, for others. She cannot do her work without judging what she sees.” – Marguerite Duras
4. “Journalism could be described as turning one’s enemies into money.” – Craig Brown
5. “Journalist: a person without any ideas but with an ability to express them; a writer whose skill is improved by a deadline: the more time he has, the worse he writes.” – Karl Kraus
6. “There can be no higher law in journalism than to tell the truth and to shame the devil.” – Walter Lippmann
7. “Every journalist who is not too stupid or too full of himself to notice what is going on knows that what he does is morally indefensible.” – Clive Owen
8. “Journalism never admits that nothing much is happening.” – Mason Cooley
9. “I still believe that if your aim is to change the world, journalism is a more immediate short-term weapon.” – Tom Stoppard
10. “Journalism is an immense power, that threatens soon to supersede sermons, lectures, and books.” – Theodore Tilton
Notable Sayings Pictures On Journalism
11. “Journalism is a kind of profession, or craft, or racket, for people who never wanted to grow up and go out into the real world.” – Harry Reasoner
12. “Journalism is about covering important stories-with a pillow, until they stop moving.” – David Burge
13. “Journalism is straying into entertainment. The lines between serious news segments, news entertainment, and news comedy are blurring.” – Drew Curtis
14. “A petty reason perhaps why novelists more and more try to keep a distance from journalists is that novelists are trying to write the truth and journalists are trying to write fiction.” – Graham Greene
15. “Journalism is an act of faith in the future.” – Ann Curry
16. “Junk journalism is the evidence of a society that has got at least one thing right, that there should be nobody with the power to dictate where responsible journalism begins.” – Tom Stoppard
17. “Every good journalist is aware that his trade may one day go the way of phrenology and, what’s more, the population will hardly protest the extinction.” – David Remnick
18. “Journalism an ability to meet the challenge of filling the space.” – Rebecca West
19. “The difference between literature and journalism is that journalism is unreadable and literature is not read.” – Oscar Wilde
20. “Journalists cover words and delude themselves into thinking they have committed journalism.” – Hedrick Smith
Legendary Quotes Pictures About Journalism
21. “Great is journalism. Is not every able editor a ruler of the world, being the persuader of it?” – Thomas Carlyle
22. “Journalism, like democracy, is not something that is achieved. It is a work in progress, and not every day is as good as the last.” – John Maxwell Hamilton
23. “Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault.” – Henry Anatole Grunwald
24. “Journalism, some huge percentage of it, should be devoted to putting pressure on power, on nonsense, on chicanery of all kinds and if that’s going to invite a lawsuit, well, bring it on.” – David Remnick
25. “Journalism is about results. It’s about affecting your community or your society in the most progressive way.” – Anas Aremeyaw Anas
26. “When journalism is silenced, literature must speak. Because while journalism speaks with facts, literature speaks with truth.” – Seno Gumira Ajidarma
27. “Journalism is always the art of the incomplete. You get bits and pieces.” – Anthony Shadid
28. “Journalism should never be prostituted for selfish ends or for the sake of merely earning a livelihood or, worse still, for amassing money.” – Mahatma Gandhi
29. “In journalism, there has always been a tension between getting it first and getting it right.” – Ellen Goodman
30. “Journalism is literature in a hurry.” – Matthew Arnold
Creative Sayings Images About Journalism
31. “The journalists have constructed for themselves a little wooden chapel, which they also call the temple of fame, in which they put up and take down portraits all day long and make such a hammering you can’t hear yourself speak.” – Georg Christoph
32. “Journalism is the only thinkable alternative to working.” – Jeffrey Bernard
33. “Some in journalism consider themselves apart from and to some extent above the people they purport to serve.” – Brit Hume
34. “Journalism is popular, but it is popular mainly as fiction. Life is one world, and life seen in the newspapers is another.” – Gilbert Chesterton
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.