57+ Renown Sayings About Jewish | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you are looking for Jewish quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These famous sayings about Jewish are very popular. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Jewish full of truth and wisdom. All these Jewish sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Choose any one you like from more than 57 quotes about Jewish with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Jewish. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have gathered these beautiful images with quotes about Jewish for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Jewish quotes without hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Jewish quotes you like. Share the picture of that Jewish quote that represents your inner thought. These images with Jewish sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Popular Sayings Images On Jewish
1. “There are no problems, only opportunities for growth.” – Rebbetzin Dena Weinberg
2. “I was raised in the Jewish tradition, taught never to marry a Gentile, women shave on Saturday and most especially never to shave a Gentile woman on Saturday.” – Woody Allen
3. “The pursuit of knowledge for its own sake, an almost fanatical love of justice and the desire for personal independence, these are the features of the Jewish tradition which make me thank my stars that I belong to it.” – Albert Einstein
4. “I’m Jewish. I don’t work out. If God had wanted us to bend over, He would have put diamonds on the floor.” – Joan Rivers
5. “Above all, this country is our own. Nobody has to get up in the morning and worry what his neighbors think of him. Being a Jew is no problem here.” – Golda Meir
6. “Good men need no recommendation and bad men it wouldn’t help.” – Jewish Proverb
7. “It is impossible to conceive of a more thoroughly despicable, hateful, and arrogant being, than the Jewish god.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
8. “The legend engraved on the face of the Jewish nickel on the body of every Jewish child! Not in God we trust, but someday you’ll be a parent and you’ll know what it’s like.” – Philip Roth
9. “The Jew is eternal. He is the embodiment of eternity.” – Leo Tolstoy
10. “Good Christ, a Jewish man with parents alive is a fifteen year old boy, and will remain a fifteen year old boy till they die!” – Philip Roth
Meaningful Quotes Images About Jewish
11. “We want Israel as a democratic and Jewish state. So you have to maintain a Jewish majority, and you want to do that by legal means, by democratic means.” – Benjamin Netanyahu
12. “I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” – Rabbi A.Y. Kook
13. “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.” – Rabbi Yaacov Perrin
14. “In everything you do you encounter sparks full of life and light, aspiring to rise toward the heights. You help them and they help you.” – Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook
15. “It is most important that we should keep in this country a certain leisured class. I am of the opinion of the ancient Jewish book which says there is no wisdom without leisure.” – William Butler Yeats
16. “The Jewish people, ever since David slew Goliath, have never considered youth as a barrier to leadership.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
17. “Beyond being Jewish, I’ve always found myself to be very much in tune with spirituality.” – Paula Abdul
18. “Yes, I am a Jew, and when the ancestors of the Right Honorable gentleman were brutal savages in an unknown island, mine were priests in the temple of Solomon.” – Benjamin Disraeli
19. “There are times when folks will point out certain characteristics I have, like me being an interruptor, and attribute them to my Jewish identity.” – Jill Soloway
20. “Jewish texts compare the knowable universe to the size of a mustard seed. Similar association between God and man made in Quran, Buddhism.” – Sudhir Ahluwalia
Inspirational Sayings Images About Jewish
21. “Being a Jew is like walking in the wind or swimming: you are touched at all points and conscious everywhere.” – Lionel Trilling
22. “People often avoid making decisions out of fear of making a mistake. Actually the failure to make decisions is one of life’s biggest mistakes.” – Rabbi Noah Weinberg
23. “You may not make the image of God because you are the image of God.” – Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel
24. “A Jewish woman had 2 chickens. One got sick, so the woman made chicken soup out of the other one to help the sick one get well.” – Henny Youngman
25. “I do not recall a Jewish home without a book on the table.” – Elie Wiesel
26. “Being a Jew, one learns to believe in the reality of cruelty and one learns to recognize indifference to human suffering as a fact.” – Andrew Dworkin
27. “A Jewish man with his parents alive is half the time a helpless infant.” – Philip Roth
28. “What one Christian does is his own responsibility, what one Jew does is thrown back at all Jews.” – Anne Frank
29. “I think the thing that I most appreciate now is that stereotypes involving Jewish identity activate fears of persecution that exist in the present day.” – Gregg Easterbrook
30. “Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial.” – Ariel Sharon
Top Quotes Images About Jewish
31. “Israel has created a new image of the Jew in the world the image of a working and an intellectual people, of a people that can fight with heroism.” – David Ben-Gurion
32. “God’s Jewish nation did not understand his divine priority for the kingdom.” – Sunday Adelaja
33. “If I am I because you are you, and you are you because I am I, then I am not I and you are not you. But if I am I because I am I, and you are you because you are you, then I am I and you are you.” – Rabbi Menachem Mendel
34. “He is the God who loved you so much that His Son stripped Himself of all heavenly glory to live as an impoverished Jewish carpenter so He could shed His blood, suffer, and die for the forgiveness of our sins.” – Craig Groeschel
35. “What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t invent with your tongue.” – Jewish Proverb
36. “Every leaving of a Jewish community is a most difficult thing.” – Ariel Sharon
37. “If you elect me the first Jewish justice of the peace, I’ll reduce the speed limits to 54.95!” – Kinky Friedman
38. “The Jew has always been a people with definite racial characteristics and never a religion.” – Adolf Hitler
39. “I marvel at the resilience of the Jewish people. Their best characteristic is their desire to remember. No other people has such an obsession with memory.” – Elie Wiesel
40. “In our life there is a single color, as on an artist’s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love.” – Marc Chagall
Meaningful Quotes Images About Jewish
41. “I do not want followers who are righteous, rather I want followers who are too busy doing good that they won’t have time to do bad.” – Rabbi Menachem Mendel
42. “In Jewish history there are no coincidences.” – Elie Wiesel
43. “To be a Jew is a destiny.” – Vicky Baum
44. “Yes I am, I am also a Muslim, a Christian, a Buddhist, and a Jew.” – Mahatma Gandhi
45. “If we bear all this suffering and if there are still Jews left, when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example.” – Anne Frank
46. “Our lives are fashioned by our choices. First we make our choices. Then our choices make us.” – Anne Frank
47. “There are two ways to live. You can live as if nothing is a miracle. You can live as if everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
48. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
49. “It is not incumbent upon you to complete the task, but neither are you free to absolve yourself of it.” – Ethics of the Fathers
50. “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures On Jewish
51. “Who is the wise person? The one who foresees the consequences.” – The Talmud
52. “A righteous man falls down seven times and gets up.” – King Solomon
53. “If you don’t know what you’re living for, you haven’t yet lived.” – Rabbi Noah Weinberg
54. “You are smart, smart. smart but you are not so smart!” – Yiddish saying
55. “There are two things that are infinite, the universe and man’s stupidity and I am not sure about the universe.” – Albert Einstein
56. “If I am not for me, who be for me? If I am only for myself, what am I? If not now, when?” – Ethics of the Fathers
57. “If you are not a better person tomorrow than you are today, what need have you for a tomorrow?” – Rebbe Nachman Of Breslov
58. “To be a Jew is to be strong with a strength that has outlived persecutions. It is to be wise against ignorance, honest against piracy, harmless against evil, kind against cruelty” – Phyllis Bottome
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.