25+ Revolutionary Quotes About Jam | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Jam quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These famous sayings about Jam are very popular. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read out what famous people think and how they feel about life. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Jam full of truth and wisdom. All these Jam sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Choose any one you like from more than 25 quotes about Jam with images and share on the go. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Jam. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We have gathered these beautiful images with quotes about Jam for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Jam quotes without hesitation. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Jam quotes you like. Share the picture of that Jam quote that represents your inner thought. These images with Jam sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Quotes Pictures On Jam
1. “It is as healthy to enjoy sentiment as to enjoy jam.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
2. “Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore.” – Marilyn Wallace
3. “Some of the jam we thought was for tomorrow, we’ve already eaten.” – Tony Benn
4. “Would love to go and live in the mountains… and make jam.” – Eve Best
5. “You can’t land on the moon and say, “Ooh, it’s all sticky! It’s covered in jam!” – Eddie Izzard
6. “For those dependent on their gardens for fresh food, it was often a case of feast or famine (One settler wrote), Strawberries were now so plentiful that made 287 lbs of jam.” – Bee Dawson
7. “Check out the produce bin in your fridge or your cabinet before you buy more. When you see something on the verge of going bad, freeze it, turn it into a sauce, make jam.” – Dana Cowin
8. “When you stir your rice pudding, Septimus, the spoonful of jam spreads itself round making red trails like the picture of a meteor in my astronomical atlas. But if you stir backwards, the jam will not come together again. Indeed, the pudding does not notice and continues to turn pink just as before. Do you think this is odd?” – Tom Stoppard
9. “Mother very easily made Jam sandwiches under no protest.” – Diana Wynne Jones
10. “I’ll use the knives for spreading jam, and the gas to warm my greying love.” – Charles Bukowski
Short Sayings Images On Jam
11. “Let’s put the jam on the lower shelf so the little people can reach it.” – Ralph Yarborough
12. “Someone who eats pancakes and jam can’t be so awfully dangerous. You can talk to him.” – Tove Jansson
13. “Cheese and jam are really nice. Cheese and apple as well. Cheese and grapes are good.” – Georgie Henley
14. “And the Quangle Wangle said to himself on the crumpetty tree, jam; and jelly; and bread; are the best of food for me.” – Edward Lear
15. “Happiness is like jam. You can’t spread it without getting some on yourself.” – Anonymous
16. “Marmalade in the morning has the same effect on taste buds that a cold shower has on the body.” – Jeanine Larmoth
17. “The jelly, the jam and the marmalade, and the cherry and quince preserves she made. And the sweet-sour pickles of peach and pear, with cinnamon in ’em, and all things rare. And the more we ate was the more to spare.” – James Whitcomb Riley
18. “And he went on eating his marmalade as though everything were natural.” – Daphne du Maurier
19. “Don’t slather it with butter or margarine and ruin it. It’s a good idea to use marmalade or something or just to toast it.” – Elizabeth Hiser
20. “Because the sweeter the cake, the more bitter the jelly can be.” – Lady Gaga
Short Quotes Pictures About Jam
21. “Make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich.” – Jack Black
22. “If we give someone a piece of bread and butter, that’s kindness, but if we put jelly or peanut butter on it, then it’s loving kindness.” – Barbara Johnson
23. “The way I see it, life is a jelly doughnut. You don’t really know what it’s about until you bite into it. And then, just when you decided it’s good, you drop a big glob of jelly on your best T-shirt.” – Janet Evanovich
24. “Likest thou jelly within thy doughnut?” – Jim Butcher
25. “Never set your stomach for a jelly-bread sandwich until you’re sure there’s some jelly.” – Charles M. Schulz
26. “You can spread jelly on the peanut butter but you can’t spread peanut butter on the jelly.” – Dick Van Dyke
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.