46+ Great Quotes About Ireland | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Ireland that you are looking for. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Ireland before. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. They come from deep, as the person quoting such words has gone through or observed the same situation as us. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Readout from the wise observations and feel what they have felt. Read the most positive quotes and images about Ireland that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Ireland sayings is here only to serve you.
Get your perfect match out of more than 46 quotes about Ireland with images and make your life better. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Ireland if you’re looking for the coolest captions. Let them know that you care and their wellbeing matters to you. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Ireland quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. These Ireland quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. If you want to share these Ireland quotes’ pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Share and download quotes with pictures about Ireland that are perfect for you. All these creative images with Ireland quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Quotes Images On Ireland
1. “IrelandÂ is where strange tales begin and happy endings are possible.” – Charles Haughey
2. “IrelandÂ is a peculiar society in the sense that it was a nineteenth century society up to about 1970 and then it almost bypassed the twentieth century.” – John McGahern
3. “What Ireland needs now above all else is peace.” – Albert Reynolds
4. “The landscape in Ireland is just – I’ve never been in such a beautiful place with the lakes and ocean and everything.” – Travis Fimmel
5. “IrelandÂ is a fruitful mother of genius, but a barren nurse.” – John Boyle O’Reilly
6. “If Ireland is to become a new Ireland she must first become European.” – James Joyce
7. “InÂ IrelandÂ every place you visit and every person you meet has a story. And they love to tell you their stories. Everyone is interested in everything; in a land of storytellers, you will never be bored.” – Maeve Binchy
8. “Ireland. Great for the spirit – very bad for the body.” – Hugh Dancy
9. “IrelandÂ is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels. All of these have music woven through and around them. Tunes for dancing or for weeping, for battle or for love.” – Nora Roberts
10. “The greenness ofÂ IrelandÂ is a false greenness, after all. Not that it isn’t green – the place can still make you have to pull off and swallow one of your heart pills. It’s that the greenness doesn’t mean what it seems. It doesn’t encode a pastoral past, much less a timeless vale where wee folk trip the demesne.” – John Jeremiah Sullivan
Beautiful Sayings Images About Ireland
11. “Ireland is a great place to be odd.” – Roisin Murphy
12. “Around the world, people look to Ireland as a country where it doesn’t matter where you come from but where you want to go.” – Leo Varadkar
13. “Why should Ireland be treated as a geographical fragment of England – Ireland is not a geographical fragment, but a nation.” – Charles Stewart Parnell
14. “Ireland, once you live there, you’re seduced by it.” – Frank McCourt
15. “Ireland is a series of stories that have been told to us, starting with the Irish Celtic national revival. I never believed in ‘Old Ireland.’ It has been made all of kitsch by the diaspora, looking back and deciding what Ireland is. Yes, it is green. Yes, it is friendly. I can’t think of anything else for definite.” – Anne Enright
16. “The economy in Ireland has been rampaging ahead for the last 15 years. Barring an international, political or natural catastrophe, things can only get better for the Irish.” – Eddie Murphy
17. “NorthernÂ IrelandÂ still suffers from its past, and it will take generations to escape sectarianism and for violence to end totally. Nonetheless, it is in a different place now than during the Troubles, and it will not go back to the old days.” – Jonathan Powell
18. “The problem with Ireland is that it’s a country full of genius, but with absolutely no talent.” – Hugh Leonard
19. “InÂ IrelandÂ we have a very old saying, When you can see the mountains it’s going to rain and when you can’t see the mountains it’s raining.” – David Allen
20. “IrelandÂ has made its choice for the future and it has chosen the version of Irishness it will build. I know, and I will work with head and heart to be part of it with all of you in creating that future one in which all of us can be part of and part of us too.” – Michael D. Higgins
Best Sayings Pictures On Ireland
21. “As long asÂ IrelandÂ is unfree the only honourable attitude for Irish men, women to have is an attitude of rebellion.” – Patrick Pearse
22. “Ireland is such a young society. The British were the ruling class up until they left about a hundred years ago, and we’ve been trying to work out what our class hierarchy is ever since.” – Tana French
23. “In some parts of Ireland the sleep which knows no waking is always followed by a wake which knows no sleeping.” – Mary Wilson Little
24. “We are bound to lose Ireland in consequence of years of cruelty, stupidity and misgovernment and I would rather lose her as a friend than as a foe.” – William E. Gladstone
25. “Ah,Â Ireland… That damnable, delightful country, where everything that is right is the opposite of what it ought to be.” – Benjamin Disraeli
26. “IrelandÂ is not at all a simple place, and in many ways it is spare and sad. It has no wealth, no power, no stability, no influence, no fashion, no size. Its only real arts are song and drama and poem. But Limerick alone has two thousand ruined castles and surely that many practicing poets.” – Shana Alexander
27. “Going back to Ireland involves at least six to seven emotional breakdowns for me per day.” – Anjelica Huston
28. “Anyone born and bred in Northern Ireland can’t be too optimistic.” – Seamus Heaney
29. “We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the hearts of the people and that keeps us all warm.” – Marianne Williamson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.