30+ Motivational Sayings On Intimacy | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Intimacy quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Intimacy. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. There is a huge similarity between their frame of mind and ours. There is nothing to think about anymore. Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Intimacy that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. These popular quotes about Intimacy have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
Choose any one you like from more than 30 quotes about Intimacy with images and share on the go. Adding these Intimacy quotes for pictures to your message will surely add some weight, you’ll know. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Intimacy for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Intimacy. You can also use these Intimacy quotes for pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere you like. Share the picture of that Intimacy quote that represents your inner thought. These images with Intimacy sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Favorite Sayings Pictures On Intimacy
1. “The many faces of intimacy: the Victorians could experience it through correspondence, but not through cohabitation; contemporary men and women can experience it through fornication, but not through friendship.” – Thomas Szasz
2. “Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still.” – Robert Sternberg
3. “Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are.” – Amy Bloom
4. “Intimacy is what makes a marriage, not a ceremony, not a piece of paper from the state.” – Kathleen Norris
5. “The married are those who have taken the terrible risk of intimacy and, having taken it, know life without intimacy to be impossible.” – Carolyn Heilbrun
6. “Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone – and finding that that’s ok with them.” – Alain De Botton
7. “The value of the personal relationship to all things is that it creates intimacy and intimacy creates understanding and understanding creates love.” – Anais Nin
8. “The opposite of loneliness is not togetherness, it’s intimacy.” – Richard Bach
9. “True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one’s self completely and completely absorb one’s self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy.” – Robert Grudin
13. “Intimacy requires courage because risk is inescapable.” – Rollo May
14. “There is no intimacy without vulnerability. Yet another powerful example of vulnerability as courage.” – Brene Brown
15. “It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy;—it is disposition alone. Seven years would be insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others.” – Jane Austen
16. “Real intimacy is a sacred experience. It never exposes its secret trust and belonging to the voyeuristic eye of a neon culture. Real intimacy is of the soul, and the soul is reserved.” – John O’Donohue
17. “Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give.” – Bertrand Russell
18. “Intimacy is not something that just happens between two people; it is a way of being alive. At every moment, we are choosing either to reveal ourselves or to protect ourselves, to value ourselves or to diminish ourselves, to tell the truth or to hide. To dive into life or to avoid it. Intimacy is making the choice to be connected to, rather than isolated from, our deepest truth at that moment.” – Geneen Roth
19. “The promise of intimacy is also its risk: the more intimacy two people share, the more power they give to each other to cause hurt.” – Karen J. Prager
20. “From the covenants of intimacy, we enjoy the treasures of real friendship, for there can be no intimacy where there is no faith.” – Eliza Ryves
Motivational Quotes Images About Intimacy
21. “Real intimacy; real love has to do with a joining of the mind, a joining of the spirit, a joining of the heart.” – Marianne Williamson
22. “At least embarrasement is not an imitation. It is intimacy for beginners.” – Alice Fulton
23. “The story of human intimacy is one of constantly allowing ourselves to see those we love most deeply in a new, more fractured light. Look hard. Risk that.” – Cheryl Strayed
24. “The highest form of love is the love that allows for intimacy without the annihilation of difference.” – Parker J. Palmer
25. “One of the characteristics of love relationships that flower is a relatively high degree of mutual self-disclosure.” – Nathaniel Branden
26. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” – John Joseph Powell
27. “Intimacy seems to be one of the major highs of life, whether it’s getting to know yourself in a deeper way, or your partner, or the world and the society that you live in.” – Jeff Bridges
28. “The deepest moments of intimacy occur when you’re not talking.” – Patricia Love
29. “If honesty is the key to intimacy, it means we don’t have to be perfect and we don’t have to pretend to be perfect.” – Donald Miller
30. “The whole point of an intimacy is to serve each other in growth and love, hopefully in better ways than we can serve ourselves. Otherwise, why engage in intimacy if your growth and love are served more by living alone? Intimacy is about growing more than you could by yourself, through the art of mutual gifting.” – David Deida
31. “Physical intimacy isn’t and can never be an effective substitute for emotional intimacy.” – John Green
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.