TOP 70 Awesome Sayings On Innocence | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Innocence quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Innocence familiar. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, why hesitate anymore? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Innocence full of truth and wisdom. From different sources of the internet, all these Innocence quotes have been collected only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 70 quotes about Innocence with images. We are inviting you to check out the best Innocence quotes with images we made. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Innocence quotes. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Innocence quotes without any hesitation. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Innocence from here. Share these images with quotes about Innocence with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. This Innocence quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Wise Sayings Pictures About Innocence
1. “Innocence is the weakest defense. Innocence has a single voice that can only say over and over again, I didn’t do it. Guilt has a thousand voices, all of them lies.” – Leonard F. Peltier
2. “The knowledge that makes us cherish innocence makes innocence unattainable.” – Irving Howe
3. “It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.” – William Blackstone
4. “Once you start asking questions, innocence is gone.” – Mary Astor
5. “Innocence tinctures all things with brightest hues.” – Edward Counsel
6. “Always the innocent are the first victims. So it has been for ages past, so it is now.” – J. K. Rowling
31. “There is but one resource for innocence among men or women, and that is an embargo upon all commerce of bad men.” – Henry Ward Beecher
32. “Whoever blushes is already guilty; true innocence is ashamed of nothing.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
33. “Innocence ends when one is stripped of the delusion that one likes oneself.” – Joan Didion
34. “The innocence of childhood is like the innocence of a lot of animals.” – Clint Eastwood
35. “All things truly wicked start from an innocence.” – Ernest Hemingway
36. “In their innocence, very young children know themselves to be light and love. If we will allow them, they can teach us to see ourselves the same way.” – Michael Jackson
37. “Innocence is like polished armor; it adorns and defends.” – Robert South
38. “Go in thy native innocence, rely on what thou hast of virtue, summon all, for God towards thee hath done his part, do thine.” – John Milton
39. “It’s innocence when it charms us, ignorance when it doesn’t.” – Mignon McLaughlin
40. “Innocence is always unsuspicious.” – Joseph Joubert
Knowledgeable Sayings Images About Innocence
41. “No one loses their innocence. It is either taken or given away willingly.” – Tiffany Madison
42. “An honest man is always a child.” – Socrates
43. “Innocence is thought charming because it offers delightful possibilities for exploitation.” – Mason Cooley
44. “Innocence: I am only stepping on your face because it lies in my path.” – Mason Cooley
45. “Through our own recovered innocence we discern the innocence of our neighbors.” – Henry David Thoreau
46. “The essential self is innocent, and when it tastes its own innocence knows that it lives for ever.” – John Updike
47. “It is better to risk saving a guilty person than to condemn an innocent one.” – Voltaire
48. “I read the dreams upon her face. Through dimples in her cheek, and smiles which trace the subtle grace of innocence asleep.” – Samuel Alfred Beadle
49. “Innocence bleeding, within the deep warm incision of a preternatural beginning.” – Kurt Philip Behm
50. “When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” – Patrick Rothfuss
Awesome Quotes Pictures On Innocence
51. “It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished.” – John Adams
52. “We are born with our heads turned back, but my mother says we have to face into the future now. You have to earn your own innocence, she says. You have to grow up and become innocent.” – Hugo Hamilton
53. “Innocence ain’t all it’s cracked up to be, you know. Innocent little kids rip the wings off flies, because they don’t know any better. That’s innocence.” – Joe Hill
54. “That’s the beautiful thing about innocence; even monsters have a pocketful of childhood memories with which to seek comfort with.” – Dave Matthes
55. “Innocence invites protection, yet we might be smarter to protect ourselves against it.” – Megan Johns
56. “Innocence always calls mutely for protection when we would be so much wiser to guard ourselves against it” – Graham Greene
57. “You can call it innocence, or you can call it gullibility.” – Lionel Shriver
58. “There are many more layers to innocence than one might ever imagine, and we are ever unaware of them until each barrier is breached.” – Paula Reed
59. “Innocence is not the prerogative of infants and puppies, and far less of mountains and fixed stars, which have no prerogatives at all. It is not lost to us; the world is a better place than that.” – Annie Dillard
60. “What I call innocence is the spirit’s unselfconscious state at any moment of pure devotion to any object.” – Annie Dillard
Inspiring Sayings Images On Innocence
61. “Childhood innocence was a hell of a drug.” – Lily Seabrooke
62. “Innocence, that mild form of mental deficiency, has the same aphrodisiac effect as softness of skin.” – Jean Baudrillard
63. “An hour of innocence builds more trust than years of diplomacy.” – Abhijit Naskar
64. “Innocence is something we humans pass through and leave behind, unable to return. But animals live and die in that state, and seeing innocence violated in the form of cruelty to a mere duck can seem like the most barbaric act in the world.” – The Friend: A Novel
65. “But innocence is only pleasurable because it is transient.” – Iain Pears
66. “A childlike innocence is requested by existence.
Every time, in every circumstance – a priceless purity.” – Ilie Cioara
67. “Innocence was a luxury.” – Leigh Bardugo
68. “Innocence is a temporary, maybe even an unreal, condition. Destined to die.” – Patricia Hampl
69. “Innocence lost is supposed to be experience gained, and therefore not a bad trade.” – Patricia Hampl
70. “The consciousness of innocence is an excellent anchor, no doubt.” – Albert Payson Terhune
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.