20+ Favorite Quotes On Infatuation | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
The best collection of Infatuation quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Infatuation familiar. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. So, why hesitate anymore? Be comfortable and learn from their thoughts, how a famous person can share the same feeling as us. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Infatuation full of truth and wisdom. From different sources of the internet, all these Infatuation quotes have been collected only for you.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 20 quotes about Infatuation with images. We are inviting you to check out the best Infatuation quotes with images we made. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. For you, we’ve selected and compiled a collection of these lovely pictures with Infatuation quotes. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You can share any of these beautiful pictures with Infatuation quotes without any hesitation. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Infatuation from here. Share these images with quotes about Infatuation with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. This Infatuation quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Pictures On Infatuation
1. “To get rid of the infatuation for English is one of the essentials of Swaraj.” – Mahatma Gandhi
14. “I thinkÂ infatuationÂ is like a garden. If tended and cared for, it grows into love. If neglected or abused it dies. The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it’s like to live without it. -Vane” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
15. “Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn’t all you thought it was. A beautiful girl walked into your life. You fell in love. Or did you? Perhaps, it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity.” – Henry Bromell
16. “Infatuation was a good thing. It gave spice to life, and added to its enjoyment… But it was different from love. Love was worth everything, and couldn’t be exchanged for anything.” – Paulo Coelho
17. “This was the mark of deep infatuation, he thought: the desire to watch a woman talk just to see her lips move, to be around her.” – Hugh Howey
18. “Love sees clearly, and seeing, loves on. But infatuation is blind; when it gains sight, it dies.” – Mary Roberts Rinehart
19. “No one can understand love who has not experiencedÂ infatuation. And no one can understandÂ infatuation, no matter how many times he has experienced it.” – Mignon McLaughlin
20. “Infatuation is not quite the same thing as love; it’s more like love’s shady second cousin who’s always borrowing money and can’t hold down a job.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
21. “Infatuation’s just another word for not seeing clearly. When you start to love a person- that’s when they become real” – Jodi Picoult
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.