TOP 50 Inspiring Sayings About Immortality | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Immortality quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Immortality. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Immortality that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Immortality sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From the top 50 quotes about Immortality with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Immortality. They were found from the various stages of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Immortality quotes just for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Immortality quotes without hesitation. If you like you can use these Immortality quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Immortality, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Below, all images of Immortality quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Motivating Quotes Images About Immortality
1. “Tis immortality to die aspiring, As if a man were taken quick to heaven.” – George Chapman
2. “Immortality is overrated, living for an eternity would get really old.” – Ray William Johnson
3. “Yet some there be that by due steps aspire to lay their just hands on that golden key that opes the palace of Eternity.” – John Milton
4. “The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.” – Bruce Lee
5. “Have you ever sensed that our soul is immortal and never dies?” – Plato
6. “Immortality is a ridiculous illusion, an empty word, a butterfly net chasing the wind.” – Milan Kundera
7. “Immortality is a belief grounded upon other men’s sayings, that they knew it supernaturally; or that they knew those who knew them that knew others that knew it supernaturally.” – Thomas Hobbes
8. “Immortality is to live your life doing good things, and leaving your mark behind.” – Brandon Lee
9. “Immortality without eternity is a rope with only one end.” – Multatuli
10. “Immortality was overrated, as far as he was concerned. Hardy had enough problems as it was; living forever sounded like a death sentence for someone with his practical sensibilities.” – David S.E. Zapanta
Top Sayings Pictures On Immortality
11. “To believe in immortality is one thing, but it is first needful to believe in life.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
12. “Immortality is the condition of a dead man who doesn’t believe he is dead.” – H.L. Mencken
13. “The only thing wrong with immortality is that it tends to go on forever.” – Herb Caen
14. “It has been said that the immortality of the soul is a grand peut-tre, but still it is a grand one. Everybody clings to it the stupidest, and dullest, and wickedest of human bipeds is still persuaded that he is immortal.” – Lord Byron
15. “Immortality is a by-product of good work.” – Mel Brooks
16. “Immortality is not a gift, Immortality is an achievement; And only those who strive mightily Shall possess it.” – Edgar Lee Masters
17. “Immortality is the glorious discovery of Christianity.” – William Ellery Channing
18. “To desire immortality for the individual is really the same as wanting to perpetuate an error forever.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
19. “Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” – Emily Dickinson
20. “The immortality of the soul is a matter which is of so great consequence to us and which touches us so profoundly that we must have lost all feeling to be indifferent about it.” – Blaise Pascal
Inspirational Sayings Pictures On Immortality
21. “Immortality is the only thing which doesn’t tolerate being postponed.” – Karl Kraus
22. “That man has reached immortality who is disturbed by nothing material.” – Swami Vivekananda
23. “Till we attain immortality, all life will remain just an illusion!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
24. “The immortality of great art seems bound up with the inevitable loss of its original surface meaning and its rebirth in the spirit of every new age.” – Anton Ehrenzweig
25. “Perhaps immortality is a gift of heaven rather than the result of some human effort.” – Wang Yangming
26. “The immortality of the soul is assented to rather than believed, believed rather than lived.” – Orestes Brownson
27. “Immortality is what nature possesses without effort and without anybody’s assistance, and immortality is what the mortals must therefore try to achieve if they want to live up to the world into which they were born, to live up to the things which surround them and to whose company they are admitted for a short while.” – Hannah Arendt
28. “Believe in the immortality and everlasting effects of your goodness.” – Robert Muller
29. “The thought of immortality is as well founded as any other well authenticated postulate of the human reason.” – John Haynes Holmes
30. “Immortality alone could teach this mortal how to die.” – Dinah
Awesome Quotes Images On Immortality
31. “The only greatness for man is immortality.” – James Dean
32. “Immortality is a chancy thing; it cannot be promised or earned. Perhaps it cannot even be identified for what it is.” – Gregory Maguire
33. “Immortality is the best recollection one leaves.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
34. “Immortality like this is about as useful as sunscreen on a submarine.” – Elizabeth Marx
35. “We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.” – Cassandra Clare
36. “Once in one’s life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived.” – Sylvester Stallone
37. “Only one who has achieved immortality of awareness can laugh with life and laugh with death.” – Frederick Lindemann
38. “Immortality no longer interests the weary old man at all.” – Milan Kundera
39. “The essence of immorality is the tendency to make an exception of myself.” – Jane Addams
40. “Immortality is here and now, and is not a speculative something beyond the grave. It is a lucid state of consciousness in which the sensations of the body, the varying and unrestful states of mind, and the circumstances and events of life are seen to be of a fleeting and therefore of an illusory character.” – James Allen
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Immortality
41. “Immortality is the genius to move others long after you yourself have stopped moving.” – Frank Rooney
42. “Immortality will come to such as are fit for it; and he who would be a great soul in the future must be a great soul now.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
43. “Immortal life is something to be earned, By slow self-conquest, comradeship with Pain, And patient seeking after higher truths.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
44. “Immortality – a fate worse than death.” – Edgar A. Shoaff
45. “One has to pay dearly for immortality; one has to die several times while one is still alive.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
46. “To desire immortality is to desire the eternal perpetuation of a great mistake.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
47. “Of immortality, the soul, when well employed, is incurious. It is so well, that it is sure that it will be well. It asks no questions of the Supreme Power.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. “Nothing but truth is immortal.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
49. “Immortality is but ubiquity in time.” – Herman Melville
50. “One plays at being immortal and after a few weeks one doesn’t even know whether or not one can hang on till the next day.” – Albert Camus
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.