TOP 50 Deep Quotes About Illness | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Illness quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Illness. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Illness that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Illness sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From the top 50 quotes about Illness with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Illness. They were found from the various stages of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Illness quotes just for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Illness quotes without hesitation. If you like you can use these Illness quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Illness, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Below, all images of Illness quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures On Illness
1. “Illness is regarded as a crime, and crime is regarded as illness.” – Barbara Grizzuti Harrison
2. “Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot.” – Proverb
3. “Illness cannot exist in a body that has harmonious thoughts.” – Rhonda Byrne
4. “You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency” – Linus Pauling
5. “Illness is the result of improper removal of toxins from the body. Oxygen is the vital factor which assists the body in removing toxins.” – Ed McCabe
6. “All illness no matter whether you stubbed your toe, battle cancer or are blowing your nose constantly with a common cold is simply slowed down vibration.” – Catherine Carrigan
7. “Illness or pain is just an extension of negative emotion. When you are no longer feeling any resistance to it, it’s a non-issue.” – Esther Hicks
8. “Because there is no glory in illness. There is no meaning to it. There is no honor in dying of.” – John Green
9. “Illness is the most heeded of doctors: to goodness and wisdom we only make promises; pain we obey.” – Marcel Proust
10. “Illness is the opposite of freedom. It makes everything impossible.” – Francoise Sagan
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures About Illness
11. “It is in moments of illness that we are compelled to recognize that we live not alone but chained to a creature of a different kingdom, whole worlds apart, who has no knowledge of us and by whom it is impossible to make ourselves understood: our body.” – Marcel Proust
12. “The more serious the illness, the more important it is for you to fight back, mobilizing all your resources-spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical.” – Norman Cousins
13. “Sickness is an illusion, to be annihilated by Science.” – Mary Baker Eddy
14. “Illness is the great equalizer. It doesn’t matter who you are, rich or poor, young or old, fat or thin, sick is sick.” – Fran Drescher
15. “Sickness sometimes is a great blessing. People become angels through sickness.” – Spencer W Kimball
16. “For every human illness, somewhere in the world there exists a plant which is the cure.” – Rudolf Steiner
17. “Chronic disease is a foodborne illness. We ate our way into this mess, and we must eat our way out.” – Mark Hyman
18. “The easiest time to cure an illness is before it is accepted as a part of the self-image.” – Jane Roberts
19. “Sickness is the first warning that we have made a wrong judgement. A healthy person is never unhappy.” – George Ohsawa
20. “The secret of learning to be sick is this: Illness doesn’t make you less of what you were. You are still you.” – Tony Snow
21. “To heal illness, begin by restoring balance.” – Caroline Myss
22. “Illness is the night side of life, a more onerous citizenship. Everyone who is born holds dual citizenship, in the kingdom of the well and in the kingdom of the sick. Although we all prefer to use the good passport, sooner or later each of us is obliged, at least for a spell, to identify ourselves as citizens of that other place.” – Susan Sontag
23. “Mental illness can happen to anybody. You can be a dustman, a politician, a Tesco worker… anyone. It could be your dad, your brother or your aunt.” – Frank Bruno
24. “Illness sets the mind free sometimes to roam and surmise.” – Alice B. Toklas
25. “Every sickness has an alien quality, a feeling of invasion and loss of control that is evident in the language we use about it.” – Siri Hustvedt
26. “Illness can make us behave in the most surprising ways.” – Susan Minot
27. “The essence of illness is the freezing of behavior into unalterable and insatiable patterns.” – Lawrence S. Kubie
28. “Recovery from illness often seems like beginning life all over again.” – Cornelia Meigs
29. “Think about it: Heart disease and diabetes, which account for more deaths in the U.S. and worldwide than everything else combined, are completely preventable by making comprehensive lifestyle changes. Without drugs or surgery.” – Dean Ornish
30. “What worse illness can there be than acute conventionality. You should pray every night that you don’t wake up with it.” – George Weinberg
Deep Sayings Images About Illness
31. “Most illness is just stress from not living in harmony.” – Bruce H. Lipton
32. “Illness is a clumsy attempt to arrive at health: we must come to nature’s aid with intellect.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
33. “Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character.” – Rick Warren
34. “Mental illness leaves a huge legacy, not just for the person suffering it but for those around them.” – Lysette Anthony
35. “Whether an illness affects your heart, your leg or your brain, it’s still an illness, and there should be no distinction.” – Michelle Obama
36. “Even if you have a terminal disease, you don’t have to sit down and mope. Enjoy life and challenge the illness that you have.” – Nelson Mandela
37. “Any other illness, any other disease that we’re faced with, there’s sympathy and understanding. We get help for those. With mental illness, our go-to is to categorize them as, ‘Oh, they’re crazy,’ to belittle the problem.” – Chris Wood
38. “Sickness is felt, but health not at all.” – Thomas Fuller
39. “Every illness is an opportunity for compassionate revelations.” – Judith Orloff
40. “Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.” – Charles Simmons
Top Quotes Pictures About Illness
41. “Sickness is a sort of early old age; it teaches us a diffidence in our earthly state.” – Alexander Pope
42. “Even sickness becomes an experience that we pass through in happiness because our happiness is not dependent upon how our body feels, but how our spirit feels.” – Frederick Lenz
43. “Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.” – Marcel Proust
44. “Illness is merely the bitter, which a wise Providence mingles in the cup of life.” – James Holman
45. “Illness is often a sign that you need to make an adjustment in your life path.” – Christiane Northrup
46. “All illnesses have some heredity contribution. It’s been said that genetics loads the gun and environment pulls the trigger.” – Francis Collins
47. “An illness is like a journey into a far country; it sifts all one’s experience and removes it to a point so remote that it appears like a vision.” – Sholem Asch
48. “The number one root of all illness, as we know, is stress.” – Marianne Williamson
49. “It is in sickness that we most feel the need of that sympathy which shows how much we are dependent upon one another for our comfort, and even necessities. Thus disease, opening our eyes to the realities of life, is an indirect blessing.” – Hosea Ballou
50. “Illness isn’t the only thing that spoils the appetite.” – Ivan Turgenev
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.