25+ Favorite Sayings About Idol | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Idol quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Idol. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Idol that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these Idol sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 25 quotes about Idol with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Idol. They were found from the various stages of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Idol quotes just for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Idol quotes without hesitation. If you like you can use these Idol quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Idol, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Below, all images of Idol quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Short Sayings Pictures About Idol
1. “The idol of today pushes the hero of yesterday out of our recollection; and will, in turn, be supplanted by his successor of tomorrow.” – Washington Irving
2. “An idol of the mind is as offensive to God as an idol of the hand.” – Aiden Wilson Tozer
3. “There is no idol more debasing than the worship of money.” – Andrew Carnegie
4. “Every idol, if you scratch it, is a mirror. We worship ourselves.” – R. C. Sproul
5. “Idols aren’t stone statues. They are thoughts, desires, and longings that we worship in the place of the true God.” – Elyse Fitzpatrick
6. “The man molds the idol and then the idol molds the man.” – Adrian Rogers
7. “You are the equal of the idol who has given you your inspiration.” – Jack Kerouac
8. “Try not to have idols: they are interchangeable and lead to a wantonness that is easily mistaken for love.” – Hildegard Knef
9. “Whatever thing a man gets quickly enraged about is his idol, and whatever thing he makes his idol becomes his religion.” – Criss Jami
10. “All the idols made by man, however terrifying they may be, are in point of fact subordinate to him, and that is why he will always have it in his power to destroy them.” – Simone De Beauvoir
Favorite Quotes Pictures On Idol
11. “We must overturn so many idols, the idol of self first of all, so that we can be humble, and only from our humility can learn to be redeemers, can learn to work together in the way the world really needs.” – Oscar Romero
12. “The idol is the measure of the worshipper.” – James Russell Lowell
13. “When you worship an idol, you’re substituting a thing for the ultimate.” – Abigail Disney
14. “Idols are often good things that we have made into ultimate things.” – Timothy Keller
15. “The idol in the temple is not God. But since God resides in every atom, He resides in that idol too.” – Mahatma Gandhi
16. “An idol is anything put in the place of God as the ultimate reality – the eternal, self-existent, uncaused cause of everything else.” – Nancy Pearcey
17. “Your idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God’s dust is greater than your idol.” – Rabindranath Tagore
18. “An idol is what man makes and then has to carry. God makes a man and then carries him.” – Benjamin Whichcote
19. “We all have idols. Play like anyone you care about but try to be yourself while you’re doing so.” – B. B. King
20. “In terms of idols which represented various gods: worshipping an idol or star cluster is no different than worshipping a concept.” – Thomas Daniel Nehrer
Motivating Sayings Images On Idol
21. “Don’t idolize anyone if you can. You know, be inspired by people, certainly, but don’t idolize people… Because they’ll let you down.” – Greg Behrendt
22. “Kids today are looking for idols, but sometimes they look too far … They don’t have to look any farther than their home because those are the people that love you. They are the real heroes.” – Bobby Bonilla
23. “Thus they have an idol that they petition for victory in war; another for success in their labors; and so for everything in which they seek or desire prosperity, they have their idols, which they honor and serve.” – Hernando Cortes
24. “People have an idol they want to be like and try to follow what the idols did. But when you do, you find out you’re not very successful and you’re not very happy. You try to copy these models, and it doesn’t yield successful results.” – Clayton Christensen
25. “The idol is the expression of religion.” – Swami Vivekananda
26. “An idol is not necessarily something concrete, like a golden calf. It can also be something abstract, like matter. Is matter part of the created order? Sure it is. So the philosophy of materialism qualifies as an idol in the biblical sense.” – Nancy Pearcey
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.