76+ Legendary Sayings On I Love You | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of I Love You quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about I Love You. You may find them reflexing your own thought because these quotes came from the people like us and they used to think like us too. After reading you will understand that their thoughts are quite as same as ours because they are also human and just like us. The way we see our life consists of the same point of view. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about I Love You that are also found to be the truest and wisest. All these I Love You sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
From more than 76 quotes about I Love You with images, you can share whichever suits you best. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about I Love You. They were found from the various stages of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with I Love You quotes just for you. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with I Love You quotes without hesitation. If you like you can use these I Love You quotes for pictures on the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or anywhere. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about I Love You, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Below, all images of I Love You quotes you are going to see are made only for you.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Sayings Pictures About I Love You
1. “A good speech has a beginning, a middle and an end, the best example being, “I love you.” – Robert Brault
2. “If I love you, what business is it of yours?” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. “We should remember that saying â€˜I love you’ is only a beginning. We need to say it, we need to mean it, and most importantly we need consistently to show it. We need to both express and demonstrate love.” – David A. Bednar
4. “â€œI understand you” is the soul behind “I Love You”.
If this is missing, “I Love You” is empty.” – Wordions
5. “Saying ‘I love you’ only takes seconds, but proving it takes a lifetime.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
6. “You could put all the hearts together in the world and that still wouldn’t describe how much I love you.” – Anonymous
7. “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.” – unknown
34. “I love you so, But why I love you, I’ll never know.” – Jay-Z
35. “If I could write a letter using the sky as my paper, the ocean for my ink, and the stars as my words, it would still not be enough to describe how much I love you.” – unknown
36. “I promise to love you forever – every single day of forever.” – Stephenie Meyer
37. “I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.” – Anonymous
38. “You could put all the hearts together in the world and that still wouldn’t describe how much I love you.” – unknown
39. “The words â€˜I Love You’ kill, and resurrect millions, in less than a second.” – Aberjhani
40. “I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.” – unknown
Philosophical Sayings Pictures About I Love You
41. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
42. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” – Rae Carson
43. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
44. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce
45. “I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have and I always will.” – Tim Walters
46. “I love you sounds best spoken in quiet acts of kindness.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
47. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
48. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
49. “I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
50. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
Philosophical Quotes Images On I Love You
51. “The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.” – Blaise Pascal
52. “I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.” – Pablo Neruda
53. “Lovers alone wear sunlight.” – E.E. Cummings
54. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
55. “If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.” – Michel de Montaigne
56. “You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee, and thou art enough.” – George Edward Moore
57. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” – Captain John Smith
58. “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” – Agatha Christie
59. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” – Ernest Hemingway
60. “The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over.” – Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Quotes Images On I Love You
61. “O often when we say, ‘I love you,’ we say it with a huge ‘I’ and a little ‘you.'” – Anthony Metropolitan of Sourozh
62. “If you love me as I love you, / What knife can cut our love in two?” – Rudyard Kipling
63. “No one shall part us from each other, / One if life and death are we: / All in all to one another— / I to thee and thou to me! / Thou the tree and I the flower— / Thou the idol; I the throng— / Thou the day and I the our— / Thou the singer; I the song!” – Sir William S.Gilbert
64. “The birthday of my life Is come, my love has come to me.” – Chrsitina Rosetti
65. “The simple lack of her is more to me than other’s presence.” – Edward Thomas
66. “I chose my wife, as she did her wedding gown, not for a fine glossy surface, but such qualities as would wear well.” – Oliver Goldsmith
67. “With my lost saints,— I love thee with the breath, / Smiles, tears, of all my life!— and if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
68. “The first time I saw you I knew it was true. That I’d love you forever and that’s what I’ll do. Believe in love at first sight.” – Perry Ritthaler
69. “Love wants nothing from the other but wants everything for the other.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
70. “Love means this: When you suffer, I feel the pain.” – Abbe Pierre
Philosophical Quotes Images On I Love You
71. “You and I: we are one. I cannot hurt you without hurting myself.” – Mahatma Gandhi
72. “I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow than a man swear he loves me.” – William Shakespeare
73. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon
74. “Don’t be so much in love that you can’t tell when it’s raining.” – African (Malagasy) Saying
75. “We met, we lived, and dear we loved / Then came that fateful day / The love that felt so dear / Fades so far away / Tonight we both are all alone / And here’s all that I can say / I love you still and always will / But that’s the price we had to pay.” – Hiram (Hank) King Williams
76. “And one day I found you / I fell in love / I chose you / Now I see and feel / You are my life and soul / My love and goal.” – Ehsan Sehgal
77. “I said ‘I love you’ thinking that’s how I felt / Knowing deep down I was confused. / I said ‘I love you’ thinking that’s what I was supposed to say, not knowing the real meaning of love.” – Cecilia Chavis
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.