60+ Deep Sayings About Hurt Feelings | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Hurt Feelings quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These sayings about Hurt Feelings are famous, thoughtful, and popular. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, why hesitate anymore? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Hurt Feelings that are wise and true to life. We have collected these Hurt Feelings sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Here you will find more than 60 quotes about Hurt Feelings with images free and ready to share on the go. We are inviting you to check out the best Hurt Feelings quotes with images we made. They were found from the various stages of our life. Almost all the needful Hurt Feelings quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. These Hurt Feelings quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You can freely post these Hurt Feelings quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Choose from the perfect Hurt Feelings quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. We have created this Hurt Feelings quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Popular Sayings Pictures On Hurt Feelings
1. “You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.” – Varsha Sharma
2. “Love, to be real, must cost – it must hurt – it must empty us of self.” – Mother Teresa
3. “To live is to hurt others, and through others, to hurt oneself. Cruel earth! How can we manage not to touch anything? To find what ultimate exile?” – Albert Camus
4. “I hope some day you realize what you meant to me. You were my everything while I was your nothing. You threw me away like trash the way she’ll do you.” – Karina Barton
5. “Two things scare me. The first is getting hurt. But that’s not nearly as scary as the second, which is losing.” – Lance Armstrong
6. “It hurts so bad to be ignored or rejected by that only person who means the world to you.” – Tshepo Koos Maluleke
7. “If they keep hurting you, love them and stay or love yourself and leave.” – Sonya Parker
8. “To hurt is as human as to breathe.” – J.K. Rowling
9. “Sometimes someone can hurt us more than we really deserve because we had loved them more than they actually deserve.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
10. “I don’t want to hurt you or anybody so please forget about me. Just try. Find yourself a better friend.” – Nina LaCour
11. “To be rejected by someone doesn’t mean you should also reject yourself or that you should think of yourself as a lesser person. It doesn’t mean that nobody will ever love you anymore. Remember that only ONE person has rejected you at the moment, and it only hurt so much because to you, that person’s opinion symbolized the opinion of the whole world, of God.” – Jocelyn Soriano
12. “Love those who hurt you the most, because they are probably the ones closest to you.
They, too, are on a path, and just like you they are learning to walk before they can fly. Imagine of everybody you hurt in life turned their backs on you? You would be playing a hell of a lot of solitaire.
Love them no matter what.” – Nikki Sixx
13. “The pain started years ago, but I’d lived with it for so long at that point that I’d accepted it as an inevitable part of me.” – Ashley D. Wallis
14. “That’s the funny thing about old hurts- they just wait for new heartache to come along and then show up, just as sharp and horrible as the first day you woke up with the world changed all around you.” – Lilith Saintcrow
15. “There are some hurts that you never completely get over. And you think that time will diminish their presence and to a degree it does, but it still hurts because well, hurt hurts.” – Bernajoy Vaal
16. “Sometimes the only logical thing to do when someone you love hurts you, is to disconnect, eject, proceed and Move on.” – Rashida Rowe
17. “The worst feeling is not being lonely. It’s when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you and you have to pretend you don’t mind at all.” – Nishan Panwar
18. “We are slow to believe that which if believed would hurt our feelings.” – Louis Nizer
19. “I always find the worst lies are told in relationships – I learned to never lie about your happiness in order to save someone’s feelings from being hurt.” – Kirsten Prout
20. “When being in a relationship hurts you, leave. Don’t stay and keep drowning because love isn’t suppose to be painful.” – Mielya Saladdin
Awesome Sayings Images On Hurt Feelings
21. “No one wants to be hurt or played, but you have to go through a few losers before you find someone worth keeping.” – Sonya Parker
22. “A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally.” – Oscar Wilde
23. “It hurts when people walk into your life and make you happy and then walk out and leave you hurting.” – Adrian Rayshawn
24. “There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of
weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten
thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming
grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love.” – Washington Irving
25. “When you’re dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part. You roll outta bed and down on your knees and for a moment you can hardly breathe.” – John Mayer
26. “Walking on rocks, hurts. Walking on glass, cuts. Walking on hot coals, burns. Walking on someones heart, kills.” – Francisco Garcia
27. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” – C. JoyBell C.
28. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it” – Nicholas Sparks
29. “I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.” – Charlotte Eriksson
30. “My mind screams ‘let go!’ but my heart doesn’t want to admit defeat and let these feeling show..” – Nicole Hill
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures About Hurt Feelings
31. “I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
32. “Sometimes you can be touched by God, but not healed. Often when this happens, he is using your pain for a greater purpose.” – Shannon L. Alder
33. “This is not Tolstoy. I don’t want to know what critics and professors think of what I’m writing. It might hurt my feelings.” – Lisa Kleypas
34. “..For He does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow..” – Lamentations 3:31:33
35. “But if I speak, my pain is not relieved, and if I refrain from speaking- how much of it goes away?” – JOB 16:6
36. “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” – Psalm 34:18
37. “Do not let your hearts be troubled.” – John 14
38. “Hurt no living thing:
Ladybird, nor butterfly,
Nor moth with dusty wing,” – Christina Georgina Rossetti
39. “We must resist the temptation to take refuge in hurt feelings and raging resentment as we grapple with how our children live, or choose to leave us, or even how we handle our recognition of their betrayals and disaffections.” – Michael Eric Dyson
40. “The ability to forgive heals old wounds and liberates us from past burdens. By releasing the emotional debts of others, forgiveness clears the way for love, peace, and understanding to enter into our lives. It enables us to transcend negative feelings of hurt and vengeance that hold us back and prevent us from focusing on our real purpose.” – Roderick Terry
Awesome Quotes Images About Hurt Feelings
41. “If you know what hurts yourself you know what hurts others.” – Malagasy Wisdom
42. “It is always important to be honest and straightforward about emotions. Even if it might hurt feelings. Say it with love, do not be callous, but be honest so that no further missteps can occur, as well as providing an opportunity of choice.” – Jonathan Levy
43. “Sometimes Yahweh allows our feelings to be hurt, to ensure that our purpose is birthed, that we understood our worth and we get back to work.” – Rae Holliday
44. “It doesn’t hurt my feelings when I get vilified by fundamentalist. I’ve actually made comedy out of it. I’ve made light of that.” – Richard Dawkins
45. “The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core strength within you that survives all the hurt.” – Max Lerner
46. “Too many of us stay walled in because we are afraid of being hurt. We are afraid to care too much; for fear that the other person does not care as much or not at all.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
47. “Life’s way of reacting to a crushed heart is to wrap tough sinews of flesh around it and promise we’ll never let ourselves get hurt again. But in keeping love from going out, we keep love from coming in. We risk becoming captives in our own self-made fortresses.” – Beth Moore
48. “I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.” – Mother Teresa
49. “Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to live life completely.” – H.Jackson Brown JR.
50. “Everyone has hurt feelings sometimes, and people do different things to feel better. Sometimes talking to a trusted friend is helpful, or we might share our feelings with a teacher or parent. It also helps when we make an extra effort to be sure we don’t hurt the feelings of others.” – Molly Bang
Awesome Sayings Images About Hurt Feelings
51. “Feeling hurt or wounded is an everyday kind of experience. It happens in simple human interactions as often as in moments of relationship crisis.” – Bogna Szymkiewicz
52. “Our feelings are hurt when someone attacks or ignores our inner reality.” – Bogna Szymkiewicz
53. “It seems that the root of a hurt feeling lies in the idea that the other person has not noticed some important aspect of our existence or has excluded us from an important relationship or group.” – Bogna Szymkiewicz
54. “That hurt feelings arise from the effective component of the sociometer, the psychological system that monitors the quality of our relationship with other people.” – Leary
55. “When you have been hurt, it is natural to want to cry. Your sadness may seem so big, and worried feelings so great, that you think things will never get better.” – Wendy Deaton M.A.
56. “It hurts to breathe. My heart is not broken, it is shattered. One moment you were the cause of my happiness, now you are the cause of the deepest pain I have ever felt.” – Jasmine Macias
57. “Only a person carrying the pain deep down to his heart knows the weight of it.” – Jyoti Patel
58. “I love you. Is not enough to make up for the pain that never heals and starts again at the slightest word.” – James Hilton
59. “I smile for all people, even if you have wronged me. I’m afraid that I will darken you with my corrupt words I hurt you more than you hurt me.” – Yahi Abderraouf
60. “When someone tells you that you have done something that has hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t.” – Karon Waddell
61. “We do not leave those whom we truly love. We only break the hearts of those whom we can tolerate their hurts and can move away from their pain.” – Maha Klaid
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.