35+ Creative Quotes On Hurdles | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Hurdles quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These sayings about Hurdles are famous, thoughtful, and popular. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, why hesitate anymore? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Hurdles that are wise and true to life. We have collected these Hurdles sayings from all over the internet only for you.
Here you will find more than 35 quotes about Hurdles with images free and ready to share on the go. We are inviting you to check out the best Hurdles quotes with images we made. They were found from the various stages of our life. Almost all the needful Hurdles quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. These Hurdles quotes with appropriate images are completely free to share. You can freely post these Hurdles quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. Choose from the perfect Hurdles quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. We have created this Hurdles quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Quotes Images On Hurdles
1. “You’re either changing your life or you’re not. No waiting for this or that or better weather or other hurdles. Hurdles are the change.” – Terri Guillemets
2. “Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it.” – Neils Bohr
3. “God doesn’t hand you an easy life because you will grow in it. He hands you a dream with hurdles, obstacles, setbacks, battles and challenges because he knows the real you is at the finishing line.” – Shannon L. Alder
4. “The biggest hurdle is figuring out who your friends are. Your real friends.” – Eleanor Mondale
5. “No difficulty can discourage, no obstacle dismay, no trouble dishearten the man who has acquired the art of being alive. Difficulties are but dares of fate, obstacles but hurdles to try his skill, troubles but bitter tonics to give him strength; and he rises higher and looms greater after each encounter with adversity.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
6. “Each handicap is like a hurdle in a steeplechase, and when you ride up to it, if you throw your heart over, the horse will go along, too.” – Lawrence Bixby
7. “Life’s problems wouldn’t be called “hurdles” if there wasn’t a way to get over them.” – Author Unknown
8. “Your biggest hurdle isn’t your opponent, it is yourself.” – Brandon Todd
9. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” – Moliere
10. “Take heart again; put your dismal fears away. One day, who knows? Even these hardships will be grand things to look back on.” – Virgil
Inspiring Quotes Images About Hurdles
11. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
12. “It cannot be too often repeated that it is not helps, but obstacles, not facilities, but difficulties that make men.” – William Matthews
13. “The chief obstacle to the progress of the human race is the human race.” – Don Marquis
14. “Storms make the oak grow deeper roots.” – George Herbert
15. “Most obstacles are imaginary; the rest are only temporary.” – Scott Sorrell
16. “Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them… they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.” – Orison Swett Marden
17. “There are hurdles, there are handicaps, hardships you have to face in life, but you hope for a great future.” – Anil Kapoor
18. “When faced with a hurdle then give it all you’ve got to jump over it because it can’t be done in two stages.” – Stephen Richards
19. “Persistence is recognizing that there are challenges and hurdles to be crossed before life’s visions are realized.” – Joycelyn Dankwa
20. “Each day is a special gift from God, and while life may not always be fair, you must never allow the pains, hurdles, and handicaps of the moment to poison your attitude and plans for yourself and your future.” – Og Mandino
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures On Hurdles
21. “Conquering any difficulty always gives one a secret joy, for it means pushing back a boundary-line and adding to one’s liberty.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
22. “We are the hurdles we leap to be ourselves.” – Michael McClure
23. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
24. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
26. “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” – Orison Swett Marden
27. “Many a wretch has rid on a hurdle who has done less mischief than utterers of forged tales, coiners of scandal, and clippers of reputation.” – Richard Brinsley Sheridan
28. “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the” – Ben Carson
29. “Where the loser saw barriers, the winner saw hurdles.” – Robert Brault
30. “Into each life some rain must fall, some days be dark and dreary.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Deep Sayings Images About Hurdles
31. “There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through… There needs to be a monster truck option.” – Jeph Jacques
32. “There are two types of hurdles. Difficulty and Challenge. What we face, depends on whether or not we love what we do.” – Vignesh S
33. “If you’re not ready to fall, you’re not ready to hurdle.” – Tonie Campbell
34. “Fear is a hurdle that stops the expression.” – Andy Lindley
35. “If you can transcend from the dark rut of disempowered thinking to the bright light of an empowered agreement with reality, you will see opportunities not barriers. You will see the finish line, not the hurdles.” – Steve Maraboli
36. “Keep calm when things don’t go according to your expectations! Beautiful things always meet friction!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.