TOP 45 Notable Quotes About Human Rights | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Human Rights quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Human Rights before. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Human Rights that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. All these Human Rights sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 45 quotes about Human Rights with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Human Rights. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. You will find your desired quotes about Human Rights here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Human Rights. You are always welcome to use these Human Rights quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share the picture of that Human Rights quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Human Rights quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Sayings Pictures About Human Rights
1. “Human rights are not only violated by terrorism, repression or assassination, but also by unfair economic structures that creates huge inequalities.” – Pope Francis
2. “To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “Life is not a matter of place, things or comfort; rather, it concerns the basic human rights of family, country, justice and human dignity.” – Imelda Marcos
4. “Some values must be universal, like human rights and the equal worth of every human being.” – Bjorn Ulvaeus
5. “Human rights is the soul of our foreign policy, because human rights is the very soul of our sense of nationhood.” – Jimmy Carter
6. “The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.” – John F. Kennedy
7. “Knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave.” – Frederick Douglass
8. “Because to take away a man’s freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.” – Madeleine L’Engle
9. “Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must at that moment become the center of the universe.” – Elie Wiesel
10. “Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Short Sayings Pictures On Human Rights
11. “The connection between women’s human rights, gender equality, socioeconomic development and peace is increasingly apparent.” – Mahnaz Afkhami
12. “In the future, human rights will be increasingly a universal criterion for designing ethical systems.” – Mahnaz Afkhami
13. “The right to development is the measure of the respect of all other human rights.That should be our aim: a situation in which all individuals are enabled to maximize their potential, and to contribute to the evolution of society as a whole.” – Kofi Annan
14. “Those who today still feel a sense of impotence can do something: they can support Amnesty International. They can help it to stand up for freedom and justice.” – Peter Benenson
15. “A right is not what someone gives you; it’s what no one can take from you.” – Ramsey Clark
16. “Human rights education is much more than a lesson in schools or a theme for a day; it is a process to equip people with the tools they need to live lives of security and dignity.” – Kofi Annan
17. “The evolution of the human rights movement clearly illustrates humanity’s ongoing struggle toward creating a better world.” – Robert Alan Silverstein
18. “The right to development is the measure of the respect of all other human rights.That should be our aim: a situation in which all individuals are enabled to maximize their potential, and to contribute to the evolution of society as a whole.” – Kofi Annan
19. “Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below.” – Roger Nash Baldwin
20. “Everyone has a right to peaceful coexistence, the basic personal freedoms, the alleviation of suffering, and the opportunity to lead a productive life…” – Jimmy Carter
Motivating Quotes Images On Human Rights
21. “If particular care and attention is not paid to the ladies, we are determined to foment a rebellion, and will not hold ourselves bound by any laws in which we have no voice or representation.” – Abigail Adams
22. “Words like freedom, justice, democracy are not common concepts; on the contrary, they are rare. People are not born knowing what these are. It takes enormous and, above all, individual effort to arrive at the respect for other people that these words imply.” – James Baldwin
23. “What we want to see is the development of human rights and greater democracy, not just because it is our system but because we think that’s the best way that economic and political development go hand in hand.” – Tony Blair
24. “The right to development is the measure of the respect of all other human rights. That should be our aim: a situation in which all individuals are enabled to maximize their potential, and to contribute to the evolution of society as a whole.” – Boutros Boutros-Ghali
25. “You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.” – Pearl S. Buck
26. “You are a human being. You have rights inherent in that reality. You have dignity and worth that exists prior to law.” – Lyn Beth Neylon
27. “Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.” – Abraham Lincoln
29. “Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself.” – Robert Ingersoll
30. “It is often easier to become outraged by injustice half a world away than by oppression and discrimination half a block from home.” – Carl T. Rowan
Revolutionary Sayings Pictures About Human Rights
31. “To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled — because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
32. “The spirit of liberty is not merely, as multitudes imagine, a jealousy of our own particular rights, but a respect for the rights of others, and an unwillingness that any man, whether high or low, should be wronged and trampled under foot.” – William Ellery Channing
33. “A human being is not to be handled as a tool but is to be respected and revered.” – Felix Adler
34. “If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.” – Noam Chomsky
35. “Human rights is the soul of our foreign policy because human rights is the very soul of our sense of nationhood.” – Jimmy Carter
36. “And we who have toiled for freedom’s law, have we sought for freedom’s soul? Have we learned at last that human right is not a part but the whole?” – John Boyle O’Reilly
37. “Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. “I am not interested in picking up crumbs of compassion thrown from the table of someone who considers himself my master. I want the full menu of rights.” – Bishop Desmond Tutu
39. “I am the inferior of any man whose rights I trample underfoot.” – Horace Greeley
40. “No man is above the law and no man below it.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Famous Quotes Images On Human Rights
41. “Close by the Rights of Man, at the least set beside them, are the Rights of the Spirit.” – Victor Hugo
42. “Words like freedom, justice, democracy are not common concepts; on the contrary, they are rare. People are not born knowing what these are. It takes enormous and, above all, individual effort to arrive at the respect for other people that these words imply.” – James Baldwin
43. “The demand for equal rights in every vocation of life is just and fair; but, after all, the most vital right is the right to love and be loved.” – Emma Goldman
44. “In the old times men carried out their rights for themselves as they lived, but nowadays every baby seems born with a social manifesto in its mouth much bigger than itself.” – Oscar Wilde
45. “”Freedom from fear” could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights” – Dag Hammarskjold
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.