TOP 65 Inspiring Sayings On Hugs | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Hugs quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Hugs before. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Hugs that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. All these Hugs sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 65 quotes about Hugs with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Hugs. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. You will find your desired quotes about Hugs here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Hugs. You are always welcome to use these Hugs quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share the picture of that Hugs quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Hugs quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Creative Sayings Pictures On Hugs
1. “Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you.” – Jacques Prevert
2. “There’s something in a simple hug / That always warms the heart / It welcomes us back home /And makes it easier to part” – Johnny Ray Ryder, Jr.
3. “I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words.” – Ann Hood
4. “A hug is a wonderful thing. It’s a marvelous gift to share. It’s a grand way to say; ‘I care.’ A hug communicates support, security, affection, unity, and belonging. A hug shows compassion. A hug brings delight. A hug charms the senses. A hug touches the soul.” – Bob Stoess
5. “Sometimes all you can do is hug a friend tightly and wish that their pain could be transferred by touch to your own emotional hard drive.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
6. “One day someone is going to hug you so tight that all all of your broken pieces will stick together.” – unknown
7. “A hug is like a boomerang – you get it back right away.” – Bil Keane
8. “Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.” – Leo Buscaglia
9. “A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.” – Proverb
10. “Men greet each other with a sock on the arm, women with a hug, and the hug wears better in the long run.” – Edward Hoagland
Philosophical Quotes Pictures About Hugs
11. “Laughing together is as close as you can get to a hug without touching.” – Gina Barreca
12. “A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.” – unknown
13. “A hug a day keeps the demons at bay.” – German Proverb
14. “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” – Bil Keane
15. “Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.” – Princess Diana
16. “If you’re angry at a loved one, hug that person. And mean it. You may not want to hug – which is all the more reason to do so. It’s hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that’s precisely what happens when we hug each other.” – Walter Anderson
17. “They say that love is more important than money, have you ever tried paying your bills with a hug?” – Nishan Panwar
18. “That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.” – Deb Caletti
19. “A hug is an amazing thing. It’s just the perfect way To show the love we’re feeling But can’t find the words to say” – Johnny Ray Ryder
20. “I will not play tug o’ war. I’d rather play hug o’ war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.” – Shel Silverstein
Valuable Quotes Images About Hugs
21. “Hug your friends tight, but your enemies tighter – hug ’em so tight they can’t wiggle” – Lyndon B. Johnson
22. “Once the bear’s hug has got you, it is apt to be for keeps.” – Harold MacMillan
23. “Hug the shore; let others try the deep.” – Virgil
24. “Feel the presence of love, wrapped up within a hug.” – Robert M. Hensel
25. “Hugs are one of the reasons God gave us arms. So, stretch out your arms to someone today. Reach out to those you love. It will warm the heart of the giver and give light to the soul of the recipient.” – unknown
26. “I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time.” – Drew Barrymore
27. “We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth.” – Virginia Satir
28. “A hug is a smile with arms, a laugh with a stronger grip.” – Terri Guillemets
29. “However long a hug lasts, it doesn’t last long enough.” – Kyle Schmalenberg
30. “Where I live if someone gives you a hug it’s from the heart.” – Steve Irwin
Short Quotes Pictures About Hugs
31. “Hugs are God’s way of reminding us how much we are loved.” – Gail Lynne Goodwin
32. “The best place in the world is in the arms of someone who will not only hold you at your best, but will pick you up and hug you tight at your weakest moments.” – unknown
33. “Hugs are part of everyday life for me. Ill hug all sorts of people — I dont worry about it looking unmanly or whatever. I think physical human contact is one of the things that makes living worthwhile.” – AJ McLean
34. “If you hug to yourself any resentment against anybody else, you destroy the bridge by which God would come to you.” – Peter Marshall
35. “A hug a day keeps the demons at bay” – Proverb
36. “No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back.” – P.S. I Love You
37. “Hugs and kisses are ways to express what cannot be said.” – Kacie Conroy
38. “He who hugs too much, hugs badly!” – Jeanne Calment
39. “A hug makes you feel good all day.” – Kathleen Keating
40. “Praise is warming and desirable. But it is an earned thing. It has to be deserved, like a hug from a child.” – Phyllis McGinley
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures About Hugs
41. “There’s nothing like a mama-hug.” – Terri Guillemets
42. “Did you know that, if you visualise, you can actually hug on the phone?” – Shelley Long
43. “No matter how strong a woman is, she has a week point. And sometimes all she needs is a hug.” – Melanie McNichols
44. “In an ideal world no one would talk before 10 A.M. People would just hug, because waking up is really hard.” – Zooey Deschannel
45. “What makes us truly great is this noble desire, this passion that transcends all separation that goes beyond one’s limitations and wants to hug others and embrace the world.” – Ilichi Lee
46. “They were giving us these incredible bear hugs, and my ribs are still aching from all of those bear hugs.” – Craig Marberry
47. “She taught us how to love limitlessly … how to laugh and weep and give innumerable heartfelt hugs. My mother did all this and more, in spades.” – Deborah Hazen
48. “I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can’t tell fast enough, the ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that can’t take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
49. “Love is a circular emotion that surrounds you, like a hug. Or a noose.” – Jarod Kintz
50. “Hugs aren’t like pieces of pie. Plenty of hugs to go around.” – Bernie Mac
Best Quotes Pictures On Hugs
51. “You need eight hugs a day. You’ll be happier and the world will be a better place.” – Paul J. Zak
52. “I cannot think of permanent enmity between man and man, and believing as I do in the theory of reincarnation, I live in the hope that if not in this birth, in some other birth I shall be able to hug all of humanity in friendly embrace.” – Mahatma Gandhi
53. “I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life…. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it at full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.” – Roald Dahl
54. “A hug is the perfect gift—one size fits all and nobody minds if you exchange it.” – Irvin Ball
55. “The best thing to hold on to in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
56. “I wanted a good relationship with my mother, and I realized I had a choice: Either I could spend all my time angry that she didn’t give me the hugs I thought I needed, or I could understand that she hugs differently. It’s not a spread-open-the-arms, ‘come here’ hug. She hugs by sheltering me from her worries.” – Chandra Wilson
57. “A hug is a mutual act of love and affection that induces feelings of comfort, contentment, and security. Hugs are one of the most beautifully human things we can do.” – Brenda Knight
58. “Love is sweeping the country; / Waves are hugging the shore; / All the sexes / From Maine to Texas / Have never known such love before.” – Ira Gershwin
59. “Embraces are keen like pain.” – Algernon Charles Swinburne
60. “And the softness of my body will be guarded from embrace. / By each button , hook, and lace.” – Amy Lowell
Best Sayings Images On Hugs
61. “Maybe when social distancing is a thing of the past, we’ll hug a little harder, hold on a little longer, and remember that nothing matters more than the time we spend with people we love.” – Lori Deschene
62. “I just hugged you in my thoughts. I hope you felt it.” – Rosa Perry
63. “A hug is a perfect gift. You can exchange it anytime.” – Ben Kubassek
64. “Come girl, and embrace / And ask no more I wed thee; / Know then you are sweet of face, / Soft-limbed and fashioned lovingly; / Must you go marketing your charms / In cunning woman-like, / And filled with old wives’ tales’ alarms?” – Frank James Prewett
65. “Come to me, grief, on my bosom press, / Lest it should burst with joy’s excess: / Heaven, with disaster, hell, with your pains, / Calm its commotion. For here awhile / She has lain. Strike, foes!” – Henrik Wergeland
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.