22+ Favorite Sayings On Housewife | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Housewife quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Housewife before. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Housewife that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. All these Housewife sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 22 quotes about Housewife with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Housewife. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. You will find your desired quotes about Housewife here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Housewife. You are always welcome to use these Housewife quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share the picture of that Housewife quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Housewife quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Images About Housewife
1. “Being a housewife and a mother is the biggest job in the world, but if it doesn’t interest you, don’t do it – I would have made a terrible mother.” – Katharine Hepburn
2. “Each suburban housewife spends her time presiding over a power plant sufficient to have staffed the palace of a Roman emperor with a hundred slaves.” – Margaret Mead
3. “Many a housewife staring at the back of her husband’s newspaper, or listening to his breathing in bed is lonelier than any spinster in a rented room.” – Germaine Greer
4. “Nothing a housewife does is of value in capitalist terms because it does not take place on the market and therefore does not contribute to the Gross National Product.” – Hilda Scott
5. “A housewife’s work has no results: it simply has to be done again. Bringing up children is not a real occupation, because children come up just the same, brought up or not.” – Germaine Greer
6. “To be a housewife is a difficult, a wrenching, sometimes an ungrateful job if it is looked on only as a job. Regarded as a profession, it is the noblest as it is the most ancient of the catalogue. Let none persuade us differently or the world is lost indeed.” – Phyllis McGinley
7. “A housewife deserves to be honored as much as a woman who earns her living in the marketplace. I consider bringing up children a responsible job. In fact, being a good housewife seems to me a much tougher job than going to the office and getting paid for it.” – Betty Ford
8. “Housewife: a position requiring great ambition to fill. Must have the determination to scrub mold, the good taste to distribute a checking account, and the good will to repeat this at a maid service or department store after her husband starts coming home drunk.” – Bauvard
9. “To be a housewife is to be a member of a very peculiar occupation, one with characteristics like no other. The nature of the duties to be performed, the method of payment, the form of supervision, the tenure system, the market in which the workers find jobs, and the physical hazzards are all very different from the way things are in other occupations.” – Barbara Bergmann
10. “As a housewife, I feel that if the kids are still alive when my husband gets home from work, then hey, I’ve done my job.” – Roseanne Barr
Wise Sayings Images On Housewife
11. “I’m going to be a happy housewife. I’m going to be washing boxers and cooking and doing all those sorts of housewife duties. I just want to be happy and proud of every single day.” – Johnny Weir
12. “No labourer in the world is expected to work for room, board, and love -except the housewife.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
13. “It was the only ambition I ever had – not to be a dancer or Hollywood movie star, but to be a housewife in a good marriage.” – Doris Day
14. “Housewives spend more money than their husbands make, so that other people think their husbands earn more money than they really do.” – Danny Kaye
15. “By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
16. “Women who ‘adjust’ as housewives, who grow up wanting to be ‘just a housewife,’ are in as much danger as the millions who walked to their own death in the concentration camps … they ate suffering a slow death of mind and spirit.” – Betty Friedan
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.