TOP 75 Awesome Sayings About Horses | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Horses quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Horses before. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Horses that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. All these Horses sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Find out which one is perfect for you from the top 75 quotes about Horses with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Horses. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. You will find your desired quotes about Horses here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Horses. You are always welcome to use these Horses quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share the picture of that Horses quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Horses quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Popular Quotes Pictures On Horses
1. “A horse is worth more than riches.” – Spanish Proverb
2. “Good people get cheated, just as good horses get ridden.” – Chinese Proverb
3. “A man on a horse is spiritually as well as physically bigger than a man on foot.” – John Steinbeck
4. “When you are on a great horse, you have the best seat you will ever have.” – Sir Winston Churchill
5. “It is the difficult horses that have the most to give you.” – Lendon Gray
6. “Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self-esteem. They provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls- they give us hope.” – Toni Robinson
7. “A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves–strong, powerful, beautiful–and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.” – Pam Brown
8. “In riding a horse, we borrow freedom.” – Helen Thompson
9. “A horse gallops with his lungs,
Perseveres with his heart,
And wins with his character.” – Tesio
10. “Horses lend us the wings we lack.” – Pam Brown
Philosophical Quotes Images On Horses
11. “To ride on a horse is to fly without wings.” – unknown
12. “A pony is a childhood dream. A horse is an adulthood treasure.” – Rebecca Carroll
13. “There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.” – Winston Churchill
14. “There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse.” – R.S. Surtees
15. “Ride the horse in the direction it’s going.” – Werner Erhard
16. “Horses are predictably unpredictable.” – Loretta Gage
17. “The horse is God’s gift to mankind.” – Arabian Proverb
18. “Whoever said a horse was dumb, was dumb.” – Will Rogers
19. “The horse, with beauty unsurpassed, strength immeasurable and grace unlike any other, still remains humble enough to carry a man upon his back.” – Amber Senti
20. “A horse is a thing of beauty… none will tire of looking at him as long as he displays himself in his splendor.” – Xenophon
Meaningful Sayings Pictures About Horses
21. “Horses have hoofs to carry them over frost and snow; hair, to protect them from wind and cold. They eat grass and drink water, and fling up their heels…. Such is the real nature of horses.” – Chuang Tzu
22. “The wildest colts make the best horses.” – Plutarch
23. “A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much you care.” – Pat Parelli
24. “Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.” – W.C. Fields
25. “The horse is a mirror to your soul and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror.” – Buck Brannaman
26. “Horses make a landscape look beautiful.” – Alice Walker
27. “The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and fire.” – Shannon Ralls Lemon
32. “She wasn’t just some race horse. She was ‘our’ horse.” – John Gatins
33. “A horse is practical – a horse has got sense – a horse is an animal.” – Darryl F. Zanuck
34. “I think he was running the horse to check its wind. I think he thought he was buying the horse.” – Norman Jolley
35. “Any horse has a chance in a race.” – Laird Doyle
36. “A horse will run so far, so fast, for so long, and then it will lie down on ya.” – Alan Sharp
37. “The army don’t take very kindly to sergeants shooting their horses.” – Alan Sharp
38. “You make fun of horses, and all you’ll be riding is a pogo stick.” – Lou Derman
39. “Everybody’s allowed to bet on horses.” – Melville Shavelson
40. “This is a new kind a bank – with horses.” – Melville Shavelson
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures On Horses
41. “In the future, we don’t need horses. We have motorized carriages called automobiles.” – Robert Zemeckis
42. “Give me your name, Horse-master, and I shall give you mine.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
43. “A man can’t shoot good when his horse is jumping, and a horse will not step on a man.” – Leigh Brackett
44. “Horsemen have always been susceptible to one great foible, and that is the belief that the categories and terms and concepts they apply to their art are ones their horses hold, too.” – Stephen Budiansky
45. “In order for your horse to be truly healthy, she needs to be happy too.” – Audrey Pavia
46. “The way horses see the world is an important key to providing them with an environment that will make them happy.” – Audrey Pavia
47. “Movement is another requirement of the horse, and is also left over from the days when all horses were wild.” – Audrey Pavia
48. “Horses frighten easily because of their long evolution as prey animals.” – Audrey Pavia
49. “A social creature who become stressed and lonely when kept on their own, horses thrive on companionship.” – Audrey Pavia
50. “A happy horse is less likely to injure itself and is less likely to be subject to infection and dis-ease.” – Hetty Tapper
Beautiful Sayings Pictures About Horses
51. “Emotional stress affects the immune system, so happy horses are usually much more resistant.” – Hetty Tapper
52. “Like us, horses respond to other things in their environment and life, for example, other aggresive horses or animals, noises, solitude, etc.” – Hetty Tapper
53. “Luckily those in tune with their horses can often ‘read’ them and understand how they feel and why they are feeling that way.” – Hetty Tapper
54. “With a little patience, care and understanding you can help your horses to be happy, calm. willing to communicate, work with you, be open and trusting of you at all times.” – Hetty Tapper
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.