58+ Deep Sayings On Holding Hands | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Holding Hands quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Holding Hands before. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Holding Hands that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. All these Holding Hands sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 58 quotes about Holding Hands with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Holding Hands. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. You will find your desired quotes about Holding Hands here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Holding Hands. You are always welcome to use these Holding Hands quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share the picture of that Holding Hands quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Holding Hands quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Pictures On Holding Hands
1. “Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone just hold your hand.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
2. “I could conquer the world with one hand as long as your’e holding the other.” – Lauren Alaina
3. “You hold her hand and she holds yours, and that’s a very good sign that she’s your tootsey wootsey in the good old sumer time.” – Ron Shields
4. “Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.” – Vera Nazarian
5. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough
6. “Holding hands is a promise to one another that, for just a moment, the two of you don’t have to face the world alone.” – unknown
7. “Holding her hand in public is just another way of saying you’re proud to have her.” – Drake
8. “Listen to ‘the sound of one hand clapping’ the next tome you see a couple united in wisdom and love walking hand in hand.” – Ellen and Charles Birx
9. “And he understands. He understands why people hold hands: he’d always thought it was about possessiveness, saying This is mine. But it’s about maintaining contact. It is about speaking without words. It is about I want you with me and don’t go.” – Cassandra Clare
10. “Relationship is not just holding hands while you understand each other. It’s also having lots of misunderstandings and still not leaving each other’s hands.” – Ryan Ferreras
Inspiring Sayings Pictures On Holding Hands
11. “We hold hands as we walk through town. If anybody notices, nobody cares. I know we all like to think of the heart as the center of the body but at this moment, every conscious part of me is in the hand that he holds. It is through that hand, that feeling, that I experience everything else.” – David Levithan
12. “So hold my hand tight. Hold my hand with confidence. For this love can last forever. For this love we shall share together.” – Shelby Dawson
13. “Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” – Ottilie Weber
14. “Nothing, I learned, brings you into the present quite like holding hands. The past seemed irrelevant; the future, unnecessary.” – Catherine Lowell
15. “I will remember the feel of his hand around mine for the rest of my life.” – Meg Leder
16. “Only take someone’s hand in a certain way, even look into their eyes in a certain way, and the world is changed forever.” – Iris Murdoch
17. “They were not holding hands, but their shadows were.” – Toni Morrison
18. “Today I promise to hold your hand, cradle your heart, and lead you down a path of all that is good and true in this world.” – Lori Eberhardy
19. “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.” – unknown
20. “Just to hold my hand will make me think you love me as much as I love you.” – Leigh-Ann Beckett
Best Quotes Pictures On Holding Hands
21. “I am a strong person but every now and then I need someone to hold my hand and tell me everything will be alright.” – unknown
22. “Hold my hand. Don’t let go.” – Jenny Downham
23. “And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world it is best to hold hands and stick together.” – Robert Fulghum
24. “We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.” – Henny Youngman
25. “Hold my hand and I’ll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere.” – West Side Story
26. “The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands.” – unknown
27. “There’s something so real about holding hands, some kind of complex simplicity, saying so much by doing so little. I love it.” – unknown
28. “The lovers, appearing happy, walk, holding hands. Though it appears everything is perfect, only they know the truth.” – Ayumi Hamasaki
29. “Hold Hands, Not Grudges” – unknown
30. “Your hand fits in mine like it’s just made for me.” – unknown
Knowledgeable Quotes Images On Holding Hands
31. “Hold a true friend with both your hands.” – Nigerian Proverb
32. “I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other’s hands, and how thick their sanitation gloves are.” – Jarod Kintz
33. “If you are holding hands with others, you can’t hold a gun!” – Allan Rufus
34. “Hold my hand and never let it go…for my love for you will be forever
and it will last even the infinite of time..” – unknown
35. “Hold my hand tight and everything will be alright.” – unknown
36. “When you hold my hand I’m reminded that I’m not alone in this world, that somebody loves me, and that I have a best friend.” – Darlene Schacht
37. “Renew the pledge of brotherhood round the fire. Renew the pledge of sisterhood round the fire. Hold hands in a circle and each make the sacred vow and pledge.” – Phil Cousineau
38. “Holding hands, the lovers, I imagined, dangled their feet over the edge,rapt in beauty.” – Phil Cousineau
39. “We are all falling. This hand’s falling,too–all have this falling-sickness none withstands. And yet there’s one whose gently-holding hands this universal falling can’t fall through.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
40. “They sounded like truth but he rejected them. Comfort can come too easily: he thought, those hands will never hold my fall.” – Graham Greene
Knowledgeable Quotes Images About Holding Hands
41. “Holding hands at midnight / ‘Neath a starry sky / Nice work if you can get it / ANd you can get it if you try.” – Iya Gershwin
42. “The dance called tha Sardana, young men and women in a circle holding hands high, prancing with sedate vigor to music with a panpipe flavour.” – Anthony Burgess
43. “Hold hands each time you cross the street / Hold hands on the bus if you don’t have a seat / Hold hands when you say goodbye / And also when you’re jumping high.” – Sara Varon
44. “Whoever you are, holding me now in hand, / Without one thing, all will be useless,/ I give you fair warning, before you attempt me further, /I am not what you supposed, but far different.” – Walt Whitman
45. “When first I loved, in the long ago, / And held your hand as I told you so– / Pressed and caressed it and gave it a kiss / And said ‘I could die for a hand like this!” – James Whitcomb Riley
46. “But her hands are still the woman, the large, strong hands / Heavier than mine, yet like leverets caught in steel / When I hold them; my still soul understands / Their dumb confession of what her sort must feel.” – David Herbert Lawrence
47. “We look back in / To the ruins where we played / At least we were together / Holding hands / Flying through the sky.” – Richard Melville
48. “Cause our hearts are holding hands across the miles / Even though we’re lonely we can smile / Cause I know you’re my woman / And I know you’re my man / We’re far apart but our hearts are holding hands.” – Bill Anderson
49. “I remember we were in the park / Holding hands and you said to me / I’m the only thing you need / And I would make your life complete.” – Antwan Patton
50. “And I’ll be by your side wherever you fall / In the dead of night whenever you call / And please don’t fight these hands that are holding you / My hands are holding you.” – Philip Larue
Motivating Quotes Images About Holding Hands
51. “I saw you (and him) walking in the rain / You were holding hands and I’ll never be the same.” – Kerri Chandler
52. “In marriage, the love language of physical touch includes everything from putting a hand in your mate’s shoulder as you walk by, touching his or her leg when you’re driving together, and holding hands while you’re walking to kissing, embracing and sexual intercourse.” – Gary Chapman
53. “His hand lay across my stomach as he slept soundly. I entwined my fingers with his and breathed through the warmth that seeped through my chest. Such a simple, sweet thing to do, yet holding hands in bed was incredibly intimate.” – N.R. Walker
54. “She said nothing with her voice and everything with her caring touch.” – Dave Cenker
55. “I’ve sent you roses many times. I’ve held your hand in mine.” – Richard L. Ratliff
56. “She closed her eyes, and I closed mine, and even though we weren’t holding hands, it felt like we were. Because what we had, we knew.” – Kami Garcia
57. “Holding hands in love is underrated, while sex is overrated. Don’t you think so?” – Kiran Joshi
58. “Gold authenticity can only be tested under maximum fire. The same holds true with regard to manhood.” – Moutasem Algharati
59. “Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands.” – Ernest Gaines
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.