20+ Beautiful Sayings About Hip | Free Hd Background Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Hip quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. You may have heard these renowned quotes about Hip before. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So why waste your precious time wandering around? Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. In front of you is the collection of quotes and images about Hip that comes from truth, wisdom, and positivity. All these Hip sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
Find out which one is perfect for you from more than 20 quotes about Hip with images. Explore through the best picture quotes about Hip. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. You will find your desired quotes about Hip here because we piled them up together with the worthiest background images. All the quotes are here, pick your desired one. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Hip. You are always welcome to use these Hip quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share the picture of that Hip quote that represents your inner thought. For you only, all the Hip quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Revolutionary Quotes Images About Hip
1. “I will take an earnest person over a hip person every day, because hip is short-term, earnest is long-term.” – Randy Pausch
2. “Hip – Someone who knows the score. Someone who understands ‘jive talk.’ Someone who is ‘with it.’ The expression is not subject to definition because, if you don’t ‘dig’ what it means, no one can ever tell you.” – William S. Burroughs
3. “But it’s hard to be hip over thirty when everyone else is nineteen, when the last dance we learned was the Lindy, and the last we heard, girls who looked like Barbara Streisand were trying to do something about it.” – Judith Viorst
4. “Rituals are important. Nowadays it’s hip not to be married. I’m not interested in being hip.” – John Lennon
5. “Awkwardness gives me great comfort. I’ve never been cool, but I’ve felt cool. I’ve been in the cool place, but I wasn’t really cool – I was trying to pass for hip or cool. It’s the awkwardness that’s nice.” – Marc Jacobs
6. “I’m 48 now and whatever I get music-wise, I get from my kids and that’s it. I don’t think I’ll ever be hip again!” – Brad Pit
7. “You don’t decide you’re hip. It just happens that way.” – Cannonball Adderley
8. “I don’t know what makes someone hip. The goal is artist achievement and the best work we can do with no limitation.” – Rick Rubin
9. “I had to overcome the name Rock. If I’d been as hip then as I am now, I would have never consented to be named Rock.” – Rock Hudson
10. “The most important thing to a lot of people, is to belong to something that’s hip or whatever. To be a part of something that’s not society, just a clique.” – Ric Ocasek
11. “I think if you’re too concerned with being cool or hip or liked, you can’t really make good TV because sincerity and coolness are opposites.” – Michael Schur
12. “When people meet me, many times they’re very surprised because they expect someone who is kind of wacky with seven piercings and very hip and cool and New York City, and I’m not.” – Augusten Burroughs
13. “My parents are so cool, so chill, super hip. They know what’s up.” – Becky G
14. “I have a nice following in Boston. The Boston crowd is very hip.” – Tracy Morgan
15. “Everyone’s hip to the fact that we all do things to accentuate our looks – and it’s much more accepted.” – Kyan Douglas
16. “Our mission for younger people is to do our best to make exercise cool, hip – the thing to do.” – Bruce Jenner
17. “Hip is the sophistication of the wise primitive in a giant jungle.” – Norman Mailer
18. “A lot of my fans are young and hip and enjoy my pop album and know the lyrics to those songs as well, which is a real compliment to me.” – Idina Menzel
19. “I really just like acting. I’m not always aware of what is hip and what is popular and what is zeitgeist.” – Kevin McKidd
20. “This politically hip, health-conscious city right by the mountains has everything.” – Keith Bellows
21. “[But another challenge for hip hotels is overcoming the short shelf life of any trend.] Being hip is catching the right vibe and the right wave at the right time, and then making sure you stay ahead of changing tastes, … If you’re hip today in 2005, then how do you stay hip in 2007?” – Henry Harteveldt
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.