20+ Wise Quotes On Hijab | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Hijab quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Hijab. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Read the most positive quotes and images about Hijab that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have picked out these best Hijab sayings from the internet for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from more than 20 quotes about Hijab with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Hijab with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. These thoughtful images with Hijab quotes have been gathered for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. These powerful images with Hijab quotes are completely free for sharing. You are also permitted to share these images of Hijab quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. With or without downloading your favorite Hijab quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Hijab quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Quotes Pictures On Hijab
1. “Some of us cover to protect our bodies and some of us cover to protect our souls. In both cases, respect their choices.” – Anjum Choudhary
2. “For many, the hijab represents modesty, piety and devotion to God, and I truly respect that. But the hijab should not be used as a means of applying social pressure on people.” – Queen Rania of Jordan
3. “Many sisters complain that people don’t want to marry them unless they stop wearing hijab. No man is worth your hijab, and a real man wouldn’t request you to take it off in the first place.” – Omar Suleiman
4. “The sun doesn’t lose its beauty when covered by the clouds. The same way your beauty doesn’t fade when being covered by Hijab.” – Angelina Jolie
5. “Hijab is a personal choice. It is personal choice to submit to Allah(God) rather than the fashion of society. To be beautiful to God rather than people.” – Yasmin Mgahed
6. “The ultimate decision [of wearing hijab] must be that of the individual. Western opinions on the hijab or burkas are rather irrelevant. We don’t get to decide for Muslim women what does or does not oppress them, no matter how highly we think of ourselves.” – Roxane Gay
7. “Hijab isn’t hiding your beauty with tight cloths, Its how you handle your beauty for the sake of God.” – Hijab Girls
8. “Hijab is beautiful, so make it look beautiful, wear it with love, wear it with pride and most of all wear it Right.” – Anonymous
9. “The best hijab is in the eyes of the beholder.” – Benazir Bhutto
10. “To the Muslim woman, the hijab provides a sense of empowerment. It is a personal decision to dress modestly according to the command of a genderless Creator; to assert pride in self, and embrace one’s faith openly, with independence and courageous conviction.” – Randa Abdel-Fattah
11. “This Hijab, This mark of Piety, is an act of faith, a symbol for all the world to see.” – Anonymous
12. “To all hijabis who are wearing niqab/hijab/abaya in this heat, may Allah shade you on the day that there is no shade but only His shade.” – Abida
13. “Too many people look at it as though it (the hijab) has bizarre powers sewn into its microfibers. Powers that transform Muslim girls into UCOs (Unidentified Covered Objects), which turn Muslim girls from an ‘us’ to a ‘them.” – Randa Abdel-Fattah
14. “The hijab, or sikh turban, or Jewish skullcap are all explicit symbols, but they do not represent a threat or affront to others, and have no bearing on the competence, skills and intelligence of a person.” – Randa Abdel-Fattah
15. “How can hijab be oppressive when in most of countries it requires greater courage to wear it than to remove it yet it is worn?” – Mufti Menk
16. “When it comes to the hijab – why to wear it, whether to wear it, how to wear it there is theology and then there is practice, and there is huge diversity in both.” – Randa Abdel-Fattah
17. “There are irrational fears. If you see a woman wearing a hijab and fear is your first thought, something’s really wrong.” – Hamza Yusuf
18. “Hijab includes the way a person walk, talks, looks and thinks. All of it should be done modestly and applies to both men and women.” – Anonymous
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.