TOP 35 Awesome Sayings On Heavy Metal | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you have ended up here searching for Heavy Metal quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people, then here they are. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Heavy Metal. In many places, they are being used which came from the people who also consisted the same feelings as us. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Read the most positive quotes and images about Heavy Metal that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have picked out these best Heavy Metal sayings from the internet for you.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 35 quotes about Heavy Metal with images anytime anywhere. Dive into the pool of sayings about Heavy Metal with pictures, collected deep from the oceans of precious words. Share your thoughts and feelings with the ones you care for, and the ones who care for you. These thoughtful images with Heavy Metal quotes have been gathered for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. These powerful images with Heavy Metal quotes are completely free for sharing. You are also permitted to share these images of Heavy Metal quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. With or without downloading your favorite Heavy Metal quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Heavy Metal quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Quotes Images On Heavy Metal
1. “Pop and metal aren’t friends. Each knows exactly where the other lives and tries to keep its distance. They choose different streets, neighborhoods, zip codes.” – Dave Mustaine
2. “Heavy metal is always going to be there. At its core, it’s all about a primitive connection we all need to keep in our lives.” – Rob Halford
3. “Heavy metal is the enemy. Everybody but me keeps going back and forth between metal and punk, but I’m narrow-minded and a purist. I’d never mess with it.” – Kim Shattuck
4. “I like playing heavy metal music and pretending I’m a vampire in front of the mirror.” – Luke Mably
5. “Heavy Metal would not exist without Led Zeppelin, and if it did, it would suck.” – Dave Grohl
6. “Led Zeppelin, the greatest rock and roll band of all time.” – Jack Black
7. “I like smoke and lightning / Heavy metal thunder.” – Mars Bonfire
8. “Just look there (another Heavy Metal Boy sank through the earth’s crust and we got some good pictures…).” – William S. Burroughs
9. “At its best New Wave/punk represents a fundamental and age-old Utopian dream: that if you give people the license to be as outrageous as they want in absolutely any fashion they can dream up, they’ll be creative about it, and do something good besides.” – Lester Bangs
10. “The world of heavy metal has reverberated to a number of broadsides as guitar heroes rubbish their rivals. The likes of Motorhead’s Lemmy have raised the bar to a considerable extent, though Ozzy Osbourne and his family have been more than content to limbo under it when the occasion has demanded.” – Susan Black
Great Quotes Images On Heavy Metal
11. “I remember saying to Tony [Iommi], ‘Did you hear how heavy that Led Zeppeling album sounded?’ Without missing a beat, he replied, ‘We’ll be heavier.'” – Ozzy Osbourne
12. “I think when all the punk bands had their stronghold going on, metal was considered to be a lower-class music – really old- fashioned, out of date and ridiculous.” – Penelope Spheeris
13. “I remember at first when Metallica played the Troubadour some people mistook them for a punk band because they didn’t get it, because this was a whole new thing, a speed thrash metal. It confused the hell out of people in LA because it was like, ‘Wait a minute, they sound punk but they’ve got really long hair.”” – Mullen
14. “I get on my high plane. I turn on my Metallica.” – Jim Breuer
15. “Nobody wants to hear Metallica at lunchtime.” – Michael Fassbender
16. “I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude.” – Kurt Cobain
17. “I associate heavy metal with fantasy because of the tremendous power that the music delivers.” – Christopher Lee
18. “That sort of cluelessness just continually haunts heavy metal. And there’s still amongst a lot of people in the press this elitist attitude. Heavy metal has never ever been given the respect and credit it deserves. And in some ways it’s probably what makes it so near and dear to the people who love it.” – Eddie Trunk
19. “It’s safe to say that if society wants to battle heavy metal, heavy metal will always find a way to win because heavy metal is always underestimated. The people who love it are underestimated, the musicians are underestimated. A lot of people found that out the hard way.” – Eddie Trunk
20. “Heavy Metal fans are buying Heavy Metal records, taking the records home, listening to the records and then blowing their heads off with shotguns? Where’s the problem? That’s an unemployment solution right there, folks! It’s called natural selection.” – Denis Leary
Great Quotes Pictures About Heavy Metal
21. “Heavy Metal is what happens when a group of people with competitively disgusting appearances come together to try to kill the air.” – Dylan Moran
22. “Metal music has never shied away from controversy. It has always rebelled against authority and stood up against mainstream religion.” – Sam Dunn
23. “We’re the saviours / and protectors from above / In our sky there is no limits / And masters we have none / Heavy Metal is the only one / ‘Cause it’s a Heavy Metal universe / With a Heavy Metal sound / Masters of the thunder / Shake you to the ground / It’s a Heavy Metal bomber / And it’s never going down / Flying ‘cross the universe / We’re Heavy Metal bound.” – Kai Hansen
24. “I hear the sound in a metal way / I feel the power rolling on the stage / ‘Cause only one thing really sets me free / Heavy metal, loud as it can be.” – Joey Demaio
25. “Heavy metal, black and silver / Falling matter of the sun / Folds itself into a place / Where there was never, never one / By starlight, the heaviest horizon / Magnetic mirrors, scattered body slow / A chaos of metal, river of fire / The countless blue and glows.” – Eric Bloom
26. “As long as there are kids who are pissed off and have no real way in venting out that anger, heavy metal will live on.” – Ozzy Osbourne
27. “All in all, I think that out of all musical genres, the world of metal is the most escapist one. Metal is also music for people who think for themselves. I think metalheads are smart people who possess a healthy dose of self-irony and a good sense of humor, and that appeals to me. I felt a strong affinity with the scene from the first moment on.” – Tuomas Holopainen
28. “Metallica is a very complicated, fragile thing. On the outside, it’s all metal, but on the inside it’s very delicate.” – Kirk Hammett
29. “Metal is the feeling of being an outsider, but still being part of something huge.” – Brian Posehn
30. “It is just that heavy metal musicians write in minor keys, and when you do that, you frighten people.” – Ronnie James Dio
Famous Quotes Images On Heavy Metal
31. “Heavy metal is a universal energy it’s the sound of a volcano. It’s rock, it’s earth shattering. Somewhere in our primal being we understand.” – Billy Corgan
32. “Pop music, disco music, and heavy metal music is about shutting out the tensions of life, putting it away.” – Peter Tork
33. “Metal isn’t necessarily aggressive. There’s metal that’s contemplative, there’s metal that’s sad, and there’s metal that’s exuberant. No genre is limited in what it can express.” – John Darnielle
34. “Heavy Metal is the most conservative of all loud music. Let’s face it, not even a gym teacher could get as many people to dress alike.” – Jello Biafra
35. “If heavy metal bands ruled the world, we’d be a lot better off.” – Bruce Dickinson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.