55+ Motivating Sayings On Heartless | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Heartless quotes with images, then you are at the right place. These sayings about Heartless are famous, thoughtful, and popular. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. So, what are you waiting for? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. Dive into the truest and wisest collection of quotes and images about Heartless that is full of positivity. We have picked out these best Heartless sayings from the internet for you.
From more than 55 quotes about Heartless with images, you can share whichever suits you best. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Heartless. They were found from the various stages of our life. Almost all the needful Heartless quotes have been gathered here including the most suitable images in the background. The choice is yours; you can choose any of them. Without any hesitation, you can share any of these thoughtful pictures with quotes about Heartless. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Heartless from here. With or without downloading your favorite Heartless quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. You are so important to us that all these creative images with Heartless quotes have been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Notable Sayings Pictures On Heartless
1. “My brain has no heart, and my heart has no brain. That’s why when I speak my mind I appear heartless, and when I do what’s in my heart I seem thoughtless.” – Anthony Bautista
2. “He lies there with no heart, but heartless is the last thing you’ll call him.” – Sonali Jain
3. “Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.” – Bill Cosby
4. “Not all of our heartless plans work as we intend; nor do all of our good intentions. We are where we are, and we can rarely predict where we will go, no matter how firm our beliefs.” – Michelle Sagara
5. “I made a tin man costume with tin foil and furnace parts because I thought it would help me be more heartless.” – Marcel Dzama
6. “Those who are heartless, once cared too much.” – Frank Ocean
7. “Most people who act heartless have a sweet heart. They just act heartless to protect themselves from getting hurt again.” – Sonya Parker
8. “In life’s journey, you will meet all sorts of characters. Always remember, never shed a tear for the heartless, corrupt or insensitive.” – Krystal
9. “Without a mythology, faith is impersonal and heartless.” – Amos Bronson Alcott
10. “It may be true that the law cannot change the heart but it can restrain the heartless.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Beautiful Quotes Pictures On Heartless
11. “People can be so heartless and dirty.” – Jim Goad
12. “An intellectual, heartless man never becomes an inspired man. It is always the heart that speaks in the man of love; it discovers a greater instrument than intellect can give you, the instrument of inspiration.” – Swami Vivekananda
13. “Heartless retouching should not be the chosen tool to represent women in the beginning of this century.” – Peter Lindbergh
14. “Your mate never talks to you. You live together but don’t interact. He has become cold and inconsiderate of your feelings.” – Raymond B. Green
15. “Life without flying unconditionally, life with hindered and heartless ending.” – Tamara Stamenkovic
16. “You know I love you more when you’re cold and heartless.” – Charlaine Harris
17. “They call you heartless; but you have a heart and I love you for being ashamed to show it.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
18. “Most heartless people have a heart, they’ll just do anything to protect their heart even if it means that they have to break yours.” – Sonya Parker
19. “Just when you give up and think the whole world is heartless, you turn around and face someone so wonderful that they give you a reason to Love again, at least one more time.” – Terry Mark
20. “Adolescence is that time when I think, it can be- it’s the cruelest place on Earth. It can really be heartless.” – Tori Amos
Valuable Quotes Pictures On Heartless
21. “A little inhumanity does not describe you as heartless, rather, it is a way of telling others that you have a heart that can get angry.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
22. “The experiences of the heartless are so limited. It is hate that is blind. Love may miss a flaw here and there, but hate misses beauty everywhere.” – Helen McCloy
23. “Perhaps this is just punishment for those who have been heartless, to understand only when nothing can be undone.” – Khaled Hosseini
24. “If you have given up your heart … you have already lost. A heartless creature is a loveless creature, and a loveless creature is a beast.” – Stephen King
25. “If you can be heartless as the first man who visited the space, then there will be nothing impossibe for you to achieve.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
26. “The insatiable need for heartless power and ruthless control is the telltale sign of an uninitiated man – the most irresponsible, incompetent and destructive force on earth.” – Michael Leunig
27. “There’s been an accident,’ they said / ‘Your servant’s cut in half; he’s dead.’ / ‘Indeed,’ said Mr. Jones, ‘And please, / Send me the half that’s got my keys.'” – Harry Graham
28. “Cruelty on most occasions is like the wind, boisterous in itself, and exciting a murmur and bustle in all the things it moves among.” – Walter Savage Landor
29. “A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.” – Proverbs 12:10
30. “From all that terror teaches, / From lies of tongue and pen, / From all the easy speeches / That comfort cruel men, / From sale and profanation / Of honour and the sword, / From sleep and from damnation, / Deliver us, good Lord.” – G.K. Chesterton
Wise Quotes Pictures On Heartless
31. “You think this cruel? take it for a rule, / No creature smarts so little as a fool.” – Alexander Pope
32. “O you hard hearts, you cruel men of Rome, / Knew you, not Pompey?” – Julius Ceasar
33. “Being cruel to be kind is just ordinary cruelty with an excuse made for it…And it is right that it should be more resented, as it is.” – Ivy-Compton Burnett
34. “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishment inflicted.” – Constitution of the United States
35. “And most of all would I flee from the cruel madness of love, / The honey of poison-flowers and all the measureless ill.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
36. “To live is to hurt others, and through others, to hurt oneself. Cruel earth! How can we manage not to touch anything? To find what ultimate exile?” – Carol A. Dingle
37. “Though critics may bow to art, and I am its own true lover, / It is not art, but heart, which wins the wide world over. / Though smooth be the heartless prayer, no ear in Heaven will mind it.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
38. “Yes, I will take a cheerful tone / And feign to share their heartless glee, / But I would rather weep alone / Than laugh amid their revelry.” – Anna Bronte
39. “My joys each after other, in haste are flying, / And leave me dying for her that scorns my crying. / Oh she from hence departs, my love refraining, / For whom, all heartless alas! I die complaining.” – John Wilbye
40. “Cruel, behold my heavy ending, / See what you wrought by your disdaining. / Causeless I die, love still attending / Your hopeless pity of my complaining. / Suffer those eyes which thus have slain me, / With speed to end their killing power, / So shall you prove how love doth pain me, / And see me die still your.” – John Wilbye
41. “Here is cruel Frederick, see! / A horrid wicked boy was he; / He caught the flies, poor little things, / And then tore off their tiny wings, / He killed the birds, and broke the chairs, / And threw the kitten down the stairs; / And oh! far worse than all beside, / He whipped his Mary, till she cried.” – Heinrich Hoffmann
42. “I must let go each little hand; / I must leave all behind. / Oh! don’t be cruel to the motherless darlings; / Don’t be unkind!” – Henry Clay Work
43. “I’m not heartless. I appear so because I’m afraid of getting hurt. I’m one of those fragile hearts that once cared too much.” – Nitya Prakash
44. “Never care about people’s feelings towards you.” – Jordan Hoechlin
45. “The day your soul has died is the day you don’t care about anyone’s pain unless it builds you up or makes you richer.” – Shannon L. Alder
46. “The very fact we use the term ‘cold-blooded’ as a synonym for ‘heartless’ should tell you something about the innate bias we primates hold against reptiles. Do not judge other species by your own social norms.” – Becky Chambers
47. “Hardship is meant to modify heartless of man to make feel in the flesh as soft being.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
48. “For women to succeed in politics, business, and entrepreneurial ventures they have to battle against a stereotype of being heartless and unfeminine.” – Karla Crome
49. “If mothers are our first teachers, then having a narcissistic one teaches us that human closeness is terrifying, and the world is a heartless, inconsistent place.” – Koren Zailckas
50. “The problem with certainty is that sometimes it can sound cold and heartless, although it is the most compassionate and supportive answer.” – Yehuda Berg
Renown Sayings Pictures On Heartless
51. “When women are angry at men, they call them heartless. When men are angry at women, they call them crazy. Sometimes it doesn’t stop there.” – Susan Cheever
52. “Even the most innocent person, when cornered, is capable of a heartless crime.” – Yiyun Li
53. “Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.” – Karl Marx
54. “I’m not heartless. I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.” – Kanye West
55. “The cold, heartless, and/or antisocial people in the world are usually the ones with the biggest hearts.” – Isaiah Harden
56. “I suppose when you want something badly enough when you lose the thing most precious to you, people just become toys, puppets to move around to achieve your goals.” – Sara Wolf
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.