17+ Short Sayings On Headphones | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Headphones quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. See if you have heard or seen these famous sayings about Headphones elsewhere. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. You may realize how deep they are, as these precious words come from people who had faced situations the same as we did. There are almost no differences between their perspective of seeing life and ours. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. You can find here the most positive quotes and images about Headphones that are also found to be the truest and wisest. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Headphones sayings is here only to serve you.
See which one you prefer most from more than 17 quotes about Headphones with images and get going. You’re in the right place for picture quotes about Headphones if you’re looking for the coolest captions. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. We have gathered these beautiful images with quotes about Headphones for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Headphones quotes without hesitation. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Headphones from here. Spread some positivity by sharing these quotes with pictures about Headphones, you know it or not, the world around you badly needs it. Go on and share that you care, with these precious Headphones quotes images and be a hero.
Table of Contents
Favorite Quotes Images About Headphones
1. “In my headphones, I led a life of romance and incident and intrigue, none of which had anything to do with the world outside my Walkman.” – Rob Sheffield
2. “I’ve come to the conclusion that people who wear headphones while they walk, are much happier, more confident, and more beautiful individuals than someone making the solitary drudge to work without acknowledging their own interests and power.” – Jason Mraz
3. “The guy who sits in front of the TV set with headphones on has lost the capacity to react to the tactile environment.” – Peter Eisenman
4. “Our daily life is filled with electronic pianos, ring tones, the disembodied voice giving you your bank balance over the telephone. Even silence can be electronic, courtesy of sound-canceling headphones.” – Serge Schmemann
5. “You are one-third as productive in open-plan offices as in quiet rooms. I have a tip for you: if you work in spaces like that, carry headphones with you, with a soothing sound like birdsong. Put them on, and your productivity goes back up to triple what it would be.” – Julian Treasure
6. “Girl listens to radio. Girl finds music. Girl has whole other world. Girl slips on headphones. World gone.” – Kathleen Glasgow
7. “I sometimes wear headphones even though I’m not listening to anything just so I’m left alone. It’s the next best thing to wearing a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign.” – Karl Pilkington
8. “Headphones aren’t big enough these days. Why not just throw a couple of stereo speakers in a full face motorcycle helmet.” – Dov Davidoff
9. “A kid that picks up a record, he doesn’t need to know anything other than the music and have it in his or her headphones. They’re getting ideas directly, it’s like someone whispering in their ear. That’s such a personal way to receive information.” – Conor Oberst
10. “Everything that enters our field of perception means something, large or small. Everything speaks to us, if we will take off our headphones and hear a different sound track. Everything corresponds. We travel better in the forest of symbols when we are open and available to all the forms of meaning that are watching and waiting for us.” – Robert Moss
Motivational Sayings Images About Headphones
11. “I always wanted to have a headphone line but I feel like I’m going to do more than just headphones eventually, but we want to wake the world up right now with this.” – DJ Khaled
12. “You’ve spent half of your life Trying to fall behind You’re using your headphones Just to drown out your mind.” – Regina Spektor
13. “Years of backseat drives full of noise and sounds that seem random until you’re alone in your room with headphones on; so you can truly get the whole picture.” – Waldo Austin
14. “I am appalled at the complete lack of situational awareness caused by people wearing headphones. If you are completely oblivious to the world around you, you are leaving yourself wide open to many types of criminal attack.” – David Chamberlain
15. “At work, conversation increases productivity. And yet people go into work, put on their headphones. In one interview, somebody called it – they become pilots in their own cockpits.” – Judy Woodruff
16. “They solved the problem of coexistence through the use of individual stereo headphones.” – Stephen Billias
17. “When I was a kid I just had headphones on all the time, and it changed the way I see things and the way I interpret things.” – Matt Nathanson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.